[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How is it preview day already! - I feel like I've been floating in some LOVE BUBBLE the whole week and somehow the days have blurred by in no time. I'm not complaining though, only one more day to wait for our dosage of JongYeon!

Guest arfarahmy

(That's it! I've stalked this thread for way too long! Hello Brown Eyed Couple thread brownie sunbaenims! :))

I'm absolutely thrilled for this week's episode, and I'm way too excited to see the preview pictures as well. Our couple always had me more and more excited for their next episode every week! 

Oh my god, the way they staring at one another...

CJgwC5gUYAE0aV2.jpg

P.S: I can usually understand, let's say %90 of what is said in the episodes, so if any of you guys want to know what is said in a certain part before the English subtitles come out, please don't hesitate to ask❤ 

(That's it! I've stalked this thread for way too long! Hello Brown Eyed Couple thread brownie sunbaenims! :))

I'm absolutely thrilled for this week's episode, and I'm way too excited to see the preview pictures as well. Our couple always had me more and more excited for their next episode every week! 

P.S: I can usually understand, let's say %90 of what is said in the episodes, so if any of you guys want to know what is said in a certain part before the English subtitles come out, please don't hesitate to ask❤ 

Welcome, welcome ...coming out of stalker mode!!! :D !!!! Usually right after the episode airs there are tons of questions! Do you watch it live? 

Guest AoiYagami

Hello all. Whats new?

@xxmefarahxx Welcome!

Super off topic... Going through my daily routine of watching the whole series on repeat again and I found my obsession growing deeper... kekekee.

https://vimeo.com/130060859 Episode 274 at 15:19 mark... Choa's cute scream about the crickets... ARRRRGGHHHH~~~ HAHAHAHA!!!! Loved it! :wub: I'm falling in love with her more. 

*bows* random I know.So noy JH SY related. 

Anyway, in my heavy studying I've noticed that Seungyeon is on his JH's right like... 85% of the time. I mean obviously this is skewed because JH is always driving but its weird  how he's always holding her on his right side. It's like he's replaced his dominant hand for her. Hahahaha. I also wonder if this is why she tends to flick her hair with her right hand. 

Yay! Previews for tomorrow's episode :wub:

cRN5qzI.png

From Newsen

[뉴스엔 이소담 기자]

‘우결’ 이종현 공승연이 시구 시타에 나섰다.

MBC ‘우리 결혼했어요-시즌4’의 이종현 공승연 커플이 시구-시타자로 야구장 나들이를 나선다. 

공승연은 시구를 앞두고 긴장해하는 모습을 보이고 그 모습에 이종현은 "네 눈엔 나만 보이면 된다" 말하며 오글 멘트폭격으로 공승연의 긴장을 풀어줬다. 

야구장에 도착해 시구-시타 자세를 재정비하며 마운드에 오른 두 사람. 수많은 관중들의 시선에도 서로만 바라보는 ‘강철 콩깍지’로 찹쌀떡 호흡을 자랑했다고. 장내에 핑크빛 바람을 불게 한 이종현 공승연 시구-시타 모습은 어땠을지 공개된다.

이와 함께 보통의 남자들처럼 야구응원의 꽃 치어리더에게 시선을 빼앗기고만 이종현에 공승연은 이 악물고 "죽을래?"라고 말하며 시신경까지 다스리는 모습을 보여 웃음을 자아내게 만들었다. 이종현은 호시탐탐 공승연의 시신경 통제를 벗어나 치어리더 응원을 감상하려는 필사의 노력을 펼쳐 지켜보는 스튜디오 MC들을 폭소케 만들었다. 오는 7월11일 오후 4시 55분 방송.(사진=MBC 제공)

Bing translate:

Woo Seung-Yeon is the ' hetero Stringer Lodge at SITA.

MBC we got married-season 4 ' Lee Jong Hyun-Seung-Yeon at a couple of balls into the batter atthe ballpark outing.

The ball rolled to the tension ahead of the: Seung-Yeon look look look on Lee Jong Hyun is "ifonly your eyes I" refers to the bombing or in garment ball Oh Seung-yan to release tension.

Arrived at the ballpark-Theta AG rose on the mound and retool. Looking at each other, but as one of the numerous crowd pleaser: ' steel pods ' glutinous rice mochi boasts a breath. Pink light in the intestines to wind a dissimilar Stringer Seung-Yeon Ku-looks at what will be released.

Along with this, usually men, like the flower of a baseball cheer cheerleader caught the eye onlyto Lee Jong Hyun Seung-Yeon is clenched in "die?" Obama: until the laughter show rulingoutrageous. Jong Hyun is eager to win the ball off the optic nerve control of cheerleading, cheerand you want to watch the unfolding efforts of Phil MC Studio watching them lol made the cake.July 11, 2008 at 4:55 pm. (Photo: MBC)

Newsen adding a second article :)

Note for folks the start time is earlier at 4:55pm KST this episode

kiU84Mc.png

Something about a "shape revealing wedding dress" :sweatingbullets:

공승연 웨딩드레스 자태가 공개됐다.

MBC ‘우리 결혼했어요-시즌4’의 이종현 공승연 커플이 부산 로맨틱 프러포즈 이후 결혼식을 올린다. 

이종현은 멋지게 슈트를 차려 입고 설레는 마음으로 공승연을 기다린다. 얼마 후, 수줍은 듯 이종현에게 나타난 신부 공승연. 이종현은 공승연의 반전 웨딩드레스를 보고 ‘동공지진’ 하는 모습을 보였다. 이유인즉 몸매라인이 그대로 드러나는 섹시한 웨딩드레스 자태의 공승연 때문.

반전의 신부 공승연에게 눈길조차 주지 못한 채 애꿎은 허공만 응시한 이종현은 "이거 안 되겠는데?"하며 말까지 더듬으며 당황해 웃음을 자아냈다. 그리고는 자신이 입고 있던 재킷을 벗어 공승연을 덮어주며 완벽 커버하려는 모습을 보여 눈길을 끌었다. 이종현을 긴장하게 만든 섹시한 반전의 신부, 공승연의 웨딩드레스 모습은 어땠을까.

이와 함께 결혼식에 초대한 이종현의 지인, 여진구의 영상편지를 받고 입이 귀에 걸린 공승연과 이런 공승연을 지켜보는 이종현의 결혼식 날 폭탄발언은 과연 무엇일지 오는 7월11일 오후 4시 55분 ‘우리 결혼했어요-시즌4’에서 공개된다.(사진=MBC 제공)

Bing:

Ball was a fabulous wedding dress has open Seung-Yeon.

MBC we got married-season 4 ' Lee Jong Hyun Seung-Yeon couple pose ball after wedding a romantic Cyprus in Busan.

Jong Hyun is dressing up nicely suits await the ball into his mind, Seung-Yeon. After a while, it seemed appeared to shy, Jong Hyun bridal ball Seung-Yeon. Jong Hyun is balls to see the wedding dress ' reversal of Seung-Yeon-Dong bulletin ' looks. Why body shape-revealing sexywedding dress figure of Seung-Yeon.

The reverse of the bride and give the ball even without eye-catching to Seung-Yeon-AE jokes out of thin air, but the County is a heterogeneous "richard simmons?" And, by the end of the scramble raised a laugh. And he was wearing a jacket off the ball and you want to look perfect and cover coveringseungyeon show attracted. Lee Jong-Hyun made a nervous bride of reverses, Seung-Yeon sexywedding dresses would look like.

Invited to the wedding with hetero videos of Ise Jingu, the Prefecture received a letter frommouth to ear hung a ball watching this ball and Seung-Yeon Seung-Yeon Jong Prefecturewedding day bomb remark what may come July 11th at 4:55 pm ' we got married-season 4 will be released in '. (Photo: MBC)

Guest erin21

cRN5qzI.png

no preview pic for the wedding photoshoot? Or wedding itself? Im wishing its for wedding photoshoot... :rolleyes:

Hidden Content

thank you @pre can someone translate it to proper english... i don't understand what it said... T.T

edited. already read the translation from bing and our uncle google (thanks as usual @Ellie_Tanne) and still confused hahahaha... 

from what i read in bing (or at least the part that i understand) from @pre, SY is jealous because JH caught eye to eye with the cheerleader??? (is there any cheerleader for this kind of game?)  -- or i read it wrong??

From Uncle Google :w00t:

Lee Seung Yeon wedding dress appearance, the ball was released.

MBC 'We Got Married - Season 4' ball Seung Yeon Lee Jong-hyun couple of Busan comes after a romantic wedding proposal.

Lee Seung Yeon Lee Jong-hyun waits for the ball nicely dressed, wearing a suit with throbbing hearts. After a while, it seemed shy bride ball appeared to Seung Yeon Lee Jong-hyun. Lee Jong-hyun has reported an inverted wedding dress ball Seung Yeon 'pupil earthquake, which had the appearance. Because as it is revealed why injeuk body line wedding dress sexy appearance, the ball Seung Yeon.

Only the bride's reverse ball Seung Yeon aekkuteun he was unable to give even the air is an eye-catching gaze Lee Jong-hyun "This is not gonna I?" And were followed until the end aroused the laughter embarrassed. And you want to show yourself fully cover gives the appearance overwrite the ball off Lee Seung Yeon was wearing a jacket attracted. Lee Jong-hyun sexy reversed tension that made the bride, wedding dress appearance of Seung Yeon will wonder how was the ball.

This acquaintance of Lee Jong-hyun invited to the wedding with ball image receiving letters mouth hung ears of Yeo Jin-goo Lee Seung Yeon wedding day and bomb the ball Seung Yeon Lee Jong-hyun watching this journal is what really coming July 11 16:55 " We got married - are published in the Season 4 (Photos provided = MBC).

Guest arfarahmy

Welcome, welcome ...coming out of stalker mode!!! :D !!!! Usually right after the episode airs there are tons of questions! Do you watch it live? 

Thank you so much cutie! :P I try to watch live due to being wayyy too excited, but my internet usually sucks at the time, so I prefer to watch it once it's uploaded. Plus, I don't think I can live through an episode without breaking the pause button and replaying every 5 seconds lol:lol::lol: But any question, I'd love to answer, and I'll post translations if I can too.

Thank you so much cutie! :P I try to watch live due to being wayyy too excited, but my internet usually sucks at the time, so I prefer to watch it once it's uploaded. Plus, I don't think I can live through an episode without breaking the pause button and replaying every 5 seconds lol:lol::lol: But any question, I'd love to answer, and I'll post translations if I can too.

Then you must be B.E.S.T member :D 

can you read hagul too??? if you can, please translate the preview of this week pretty please???:wub: 

i need to go for work but i can't move from my seat now hahahahha..:sweatingbullets: ottoke...

Archived