[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

@pre you are really amazing! This 2 are really a good source for inspiring people who wants to feel love and to be love..great combination that makes u always want to see..lets makes a toes brownies raise all your glass of apple juice! Huwehehehehe....tom is friday prev day!en excited for saturday:wub:

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am re watching previous episode of the Honeybee couple while waiting for Saturday to come. And in the episode with the CN Blue BILs I can't help but remember their comments at the start of the episode about the situation being not too unfamiliar to the BILs, so I tried watching Yonghwa's WGM episode especially the ones where they interact with the rest of the CN Blue members and I can't help but compare the interaction between the two sister-in-law. With Seo Hyun I observe that the members are mostly the ones who accommodates to their sister-in-law, just like when they saw them in practice room the members went out to get the food for the couple. But with SY during the first meeting with the BIL she is trying to take care of her BIL because she knows how important they are to her husband. That is probably why JH during the whole interaction is wearing a smug smile on his face. It is like he is showing off that he found a really great wife.  

I am re watching previous episode of the Honeybee couple while waiting for Saturday to come. And in the episode with the CN Blue BILs I can't help but remember their comments at the start of the episode about the situation being not too unfamiliar to the BILs, so I tried watching Yonghwa's WGM episode especially the ones where they interact with the rest of the CN Blue members and I can't help but compare the interaction between the two sister-in-law. With Seo Hyun I observe that the members are mostly the ones who accommodates to their sister-in-law, just like when they saw them in practice room the members went out to get the food for the couple. But with SY during the first meeting with the BIL she is trying to take care of her BIL because she knows how important they are to her husband. That is probably why JH during the whole interaction is wearing a smug smile on his face. It is like he is showing off that he found a really great wife.  

they were like that because cnblue still new debut and seo hyun - snsd already famous.... so they were respect her.... 

Exciting for tom preview..want to know what is the next foot stage that they filmed secretly.and want to see JH response after saw SY in mini-wedding dress..hope it's shooting the pre-wedding as old couple before wedding ceremony...i really want to smell scent of love in the air while they shooting the photo..i think they won't shy about the skin ship anymore..

How much it turns to sweet from these honey bees??? ahhhh...Friday coming fast..Saturday can't wait!! :D:wub:

Everyone who watched this couple can't help but fall in love with them, I think the reason for it is because we can all feel the sincerity between the two of them. We can see it the way they talk to each other, the glances, or the intimate gestures they have for each other whether it is just the 2 of them or not; especially whenever they are with other people I love that they always do this intimate gestures with each other. 

@shinesun *hugs* Haha! Girl, do it! I won't tell. ;) Hehe. :D  I feel like JY are totally inspiring the women and men on this thread to do more romantic things for their spouses or partners. That's just incredible! :D 

*hugs*

last month i suddenly asked myhubby kiss my hand while driving and we keep doing it.. and yesterday i ask him to kiss my forehead when he send me off to work.. we do the "car scene" romantically! he know i got the influence from WGM (bcoz i keep telling him this week JY story blablabla until he knows A-Z even he dont watch it hahaha) .. and the good thing is.. he said "this is nice..." :wub:

thanks to JY couple!! wahahaha 

Awwww you guys are so sweet.... :wub:

After seeing JH fluttered when SY gave him a kiss on the cheek, reminded me when I first kissed my hubby on the cheek. He was stunned and couldn't processed what was happening. LOL. It was cute and funny! He likes to kiss my hand while driving, which I couldn't comprehend, until I watch JH doing it. I guess some men have the same instinct... ;)

But our beloved couple is still number one in the list of "The Most Romantic Couple Ever!"

Saturday... Pallee.....

Fortunately, we, or at least, I, haven't heard anything suggesting Jongyeon is leaving... Definitely nothing from the WGM producers :sweatingbullets:

Just out of curiosity, may I ask where you might have read this rumor? I don't recall having heard anything of the sort until a few days ago, so it seems really strange to, all of a sudden, see this being mentioned so often...

If we discover this source is completely false and this rumor is a hoax all along, I'd like to start my own rumor just to counter the original one: 

"WGM announces Jongyeon has extended their contracts to the year 2025" (with picture proof) --

redit pictures to owners/sources 

@pre   Loved your post it was worth more than one bow

Image result for cartoon images of korean bowing

Guest shahidatulain

Omg! What is going on?! Jonghyun Seungyeon why are you guys posting too much pictures of the sky/clouds :w00t:  I feel totally left out LOL it's like their own inside joke/message :D 

Google Translate : I wonder 

My POV right now : Yes, Jonghyun what is it that you wonder? You wonder what your wife is doing? Is that it? :w00t:

rFQ7tuz.jpg

Guest flower4junsu

Watching back episode 2, it made me feel that the WGM producers do want a Jongyeon. The fact that the producers kinda knew that Seungyeon was definitely Jonghyun's type and that it feeded to his criteria. Also, having Seungyeon going a date with Jonghyun first rather than Yewon and hearing that Jonghyun only joined WGM if he gets it his way. The location for Jonghyun's second date with Yewon was  with really weird and they both knew it too. Jonghyun did not even mentioned the word "pretty" at all. We all know that Jonghyun cannot hide his feelings well and that says it all. Goosebumps all over again... the producers too knew that something special would arise soon enough, they knew that Jongyeon definitely was a match-made in heaven. =))))))))))))

That's it!!!

Background of knowledge: Jonghyun is the most wanted wgm groom to be, he has been targeted for years. Wgm producer did want him on the show. I'm sure he/she agree with any possible conditions JH ask for. JH did give list of his dream girl, wife to be. Knowing that he's a unique person, has been in entertainment for so long, knowing many girl group members, beautiful actrees, coming from established world class rock band, I'm sure wgm staff had worked really hard to fulfill the requirements.  

My impression after I finished watching episode 1. I see it as a blind date. Why there should be 2 brides and 2 grooms? That's also my question up to now? Both JH and SY have a chance to choose their ideal partner. However, the way MBC wanted to lead the couples to be JH-SY, Henry-Yewon was too obvious. Why JH should meet SY before Yewon? Why wgm put Henry (someone who has been known by SY for years?) There is only one reason, JH must be with SY, n Henry must be with YW. 

The way JH directly fell for SH not surprising me. He had requested someone to be his wife before the show started. When he saw SY sitting at the park, he must think "Oh, this must be the one wgm prepared for me." When they prepared Judo date for JH-YW, What?? What's this?? It's too obvious wgm tried to prevent romantic date between JH-YW by creating 'Fake Date". Likewise, wgm has detected that Henry-SY is also impossible. They've known each other for a long time. And from physical appearance he's not SY's type. 

Omg! What is going on?! Jonghyun Seungyeon why are you guys posting too much pictures of the sky/clouds :w00t:  I feel totally left out LOL it's like their own inside joke/message :D 

My delulu mind is saying, they have kissed in private and now they are on "cloud" nine... :P

Guest Choco1Luv

Brown Eyed Clouds :wub:

Someone has flown up "high" into the clouds. So high you might not get back down JH ah. Glad we're able to share the same sky as them <3

They should go cloud watching and the rest is history..(*insert your own imagination here)

tumblr_nbh018G3BM1sub9bao1_500.gif

Pardon my earlier post. Dont know why the format is screwed up. Anyway, I have mentioned  this so many times, they dont have to wear any of the couple  items.... the IG posts are more than enough. It is like JH is communcating  or sending some signals to SY..... so this week it is clouds theme. Anyway just to ask any Boice fans... does JH have a habit of uploading 'weird' pics or vids b4 WGM. He has this 4D personality that is quite endearing. I have been to a few CNBlue concerts and JH is more  on the quiet and reserved side. My attention was more towards JS and YH. It is like SY unleashed a different side to him altogether. 

Anyway like what Minhyuk said... this couple has reignited my love cells. Realistic and sincere couple.

Anyway for future episodes, i would like to see more bed cuddling, sleeping overnight  on a trip and i would like to see JH prepare small little surprises for SY, be it packing lunch boxes for her filming or giving her massages etc. And i want to listen  to the complete song that he wrote for her. 

Guest diechan

Pardon my earlier post. Dont know why the format is screwed up. Anyway, I have mentioned  this so many times, they dont have to wear any of the couple  items.... the IG posts are more than enough. It is like JH is communcating  or sending some signals to SY..... so this week it is clouds theme. Anyway just to ask any Boice fans... does JH have a habit of uploading 'weird' pics or vids b4 WGM. He has this 4D personality that is quite endearing. I have been to a few CNBlue concerts and JH is more  on the quiet and reserved side. My attention was more towards JS and YH. It is like SY unleashed a different side to him altogether. 

Anyway like what Minhyuk said... this couple has reignited my love cells. Realistic and sincere couple.

Anyway for future episodes, i would like to see more bed cuddling, sleeping overnight  on a trip and i would like to see JH prepare small little surprises for SY, be it packing lunch boxes for her filming or giving her massages etc. And i want to listen  to the complete song that he wrote for her. 

Well if you can say narsistic as weird, so I can said that Jonghyun is love to uploading "weird" pic hehehe :w00t:. Almost Jonghyun pic is about him self or what he love like his family, his pet, etc, but 90% is his pic :sweatingbullets:

Yes you right about his quiet personality, if you see all his interview video, you will see that Jonghyun is a quiet member and rarely to speak especially when CNBLUE have a fans or press conference, but sometimes he show his 4D side like when he is in Running Man. It's really funny to see him in that show. Maybe because of this, a lot of his fans is shocked when they saw him in WGM. I'm personal love to see him in WGM :wub:. It's show that Jonghyun is a human too that has a personality like the other :). I think you're a Boice, so you have knew about it, right?

qrYRcmw.jpg

rFQ7tuz.jpg

"Cloud Number Nine"

clue number one was when you knocked on my door
clue number two was the look that you wore
n' that's when i knew, it was a pretty good sign
that something was wrong up on cloud number nine

well it's a long way up and we won't come down tonight
well it may be wrong but baby it sure feels right

and the moon is out and the stars are bright
and whatever comes s'gonna be alright
cause tonight you will be mine - up on cloud number nine
and there ain't no place that i'd rather be
and we can't go back but you're here with me
yeah, the weather is really fine - up on cloud number nine

now he hurt you and you hurt me
and that wasn't the way it was supposed to be
so baby tonight let's leave the world behind
and spend some time up on cloud number nine

well it's a long way up and we won't come down tonight
well it may be wrong but baby it sure feels right

well we won't come down tonight
ya we won't come down tonight
no we won't come down tonight

we can watch the world go by - up on cloud number nine

cr. to the photo+vid owner

this is it~!

Well if you can say narsistic as weird, so I can said that Jonghyun is love to uploading "weird" pic hehehe :w00t:. Almost Jonghyun pic is about him self or what he love like his family, his pet, etc, but 90% is his pic :sweatingbullets:

Yes you right about his quiet personality, if you see all his interview video, you will see that Jonghyun is a quiet member and rarely to speak especially when CNBLUE have a fans or press conference, but sometimes he show his 4D side like when he is in Running Man. It's really funny to see him in that show. Maybe because of this, a lot of his fans is shocked when they saw him in WGM. I'm personal love to see him in WGM :wub:. It's show that Jonghyun is a human too that has a personality like the other :). I think you're a Boice, so you have knew about it, right?

* off topic Haha not really. Accompanied  my friends  for the concerts. More of a BigBang fan. I like their songs but dont really known the CN Blue members. Oh yes... i find his selfie uploads weird in an endearing  way. He can just upload vids of himself doing nothing... guess the narcissism  is there as well... hehe

Archived