[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

Ahaha! I loved these! Especially the one about JH telling SY he had more 

Oh and another reason she loves white shirts on him.... She was very shy about it but she said that the white shirt he wore when they were painting the house was a bit transparent and she could "see" his muscle definition, I think. So perhaps it wasn't just the outline of his form but the fact that she could actually see a bit of skin underneath. Now I wonder if SY kept her eyes on his back muscles and shoulders or if she just kept looking everywhere...hehe. Coz she did keep looking down shyly when she was facing him. Probably because she kept getting glimpses of his chest. MRRR. These two, I tell you... ;) :D Simple things get romantic or sexy fast when these two are involved... /sigh/

Psttt, please don't tell anyone, why i'm blushing reading this?haha.. Oh, i'm so going to buy my hubby a white shirt and got him a gym member!Lol

btw, @su_lee honey, kindly edit your quote post, hon. Just cut/delete the unnecesarry post and leave only the highlight post that you need to address. Thank you :)

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@shinesun *hugs* Haha! Girl, do it! I won't tell. ;) Hehe. :D  I feel like JY are totally inspiring the women and men on this thread to do more romantic things for their spouses or partners. That's just incredible! :D 

Is it just me or has this week gone by quite fast? I thought at first it was because I was busy with work and other things, but I think it might actually be because we've all been so loved up with JY since Saturday. The delulu has kept us in a happy, blissful state for a whole week. Isn't it wonderful when WGM stops editing like crazy and just gives us a whole lush segment of JY heaven? :D Bring on Saturday! I cannot wait for the preview pics tomorrow. *Excited*

Guest mcw94

@shinesun *hugs* Haha! Girl, do it! I won't tell. ;) Hehe. :D  I feel like JY are totally inspiring the women and men on this thread to do more romantic things for their spouses or partners. That's just incredible! :D 

Is it just me or has this week gone by quite fast? I thought at first it was because I was busy with work and other things, but I think it might actually be because we've all been so loved up with JY since Saturday. The delulu has kept us in a happy, blissful state for a while week. Isn't it wonderful when WGM stops editing like crazy and just gives us a whole lush segment of JY heaven? :D Bring on Saturday! I cannot wait for the preview pics tomorrow. *Excited*

I couldnt agree more. Their relationship has totally made me have this drive to treat my woman with romantic gestures . What an eye opener. It's like the flame within me got fired up again. Beautiful :)

JongHyun - "Classics are forever"

*hugs*

last month i suddenly asked myhubby kiss my hand while driving and we keep doing it.. and yesterday i ask him to kiss my forehead when he send me off to work.. we do the "car scene" romantically! he know i got the influence from WGM (bcoz i keep telling him this week JY story blablabla until he knows A-Z even he dont watch it hahaha) .. and the good thing is.. he said "this is nice..." :wub:

thanks to JY couple!! wahahaha 

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES!!!

하늘이 그림같이 너무 예뻐서 급한마음에 얼른!
카메라에 안담겨서 눈에 담았다
제신아 햄버거 맛있니?ㅋㅋ

Sky as shown in the figure, and quick to steep mind because too beautiful!
It was placed and the housing of eyes is not the camera 
Of the new sub-hamburger taste? (LOL)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry to cut your posted, But i really want to know what SY wrote on her IG exactly..I ask my uncle Google to translate from Korean to Japanese and then translate to English again..I think it works cuz i can understand it more..Thank you to my uncle google who always support me in any way.LOL :D

tumblr_lhl98pYICD1qbtcboo1_r2_500.gif

Oh my gawsh, I'm sitting here and literally sniffling and dabbing my eyes at the sheer romance our JY are inspiring in all of your lives. :wub: *happy tears* Now I want my own prince charming to show up and sweep me off my feet... /sigh/ 

@mcw94 Let the flame burn on, i say! She's going to love it. 

@beelove talk about taking the initiative and the response from your hubby is awesome! Wow...how lovely. :wub:

@beebie hey hon, I tried another translator and got this. Does it help? It seems like she's travelling and that pic looks like its taken from the back seat of a car. I wonder if this is from her trip around Seoul with a certain hot hubby of hers... ;) or if this is something random from today. These two are good fun coz they keep dropping so many hints. Uncle Google wasn't too bad in this instance. Some of his translations can be hilarious!

"The sky was so pretty and picturesque Becoming impatient quickly! The camera shows the images in the eyes of God, either because hamburgers delicious?"

@chagushu omg how did I miss that gif at the top of this page! Extra footage! We didn't see that in the preview. I mean the part where they are both smiling at each other like adorable puppies while the mascots are jumping around beside them.

@burningwithlove omg! Impatient to meet JH!! Hehe

Hehe. :D Well I like JH for SY coz they are darling. But, I'd like my very own JH someday soon. Definitely. JH is really schooling the men out there about how to be amazing with their women. And inspiring the super husbands and boyfriends on this board. It continues to amaze me how this keeps happening. Just more proof that JY are a pair that feels far more real than and WGM pair we've seen to date.

Hi everyone,  finally I can open this thread.  

I have read some where mention jongyeon couple us going to end. Is it true? 

Fortunately, we, or at least, I, haven't heard anything suggesting Jongyeon is leaving... Definitely nothing from the WGM producers :sweatingbullets:

Just out of curiosity, may I ask where you might have read this rumor? I don't recall having heard anything of the sort until a few days ago, so it seems really strange to, all of a sudden, see this being mentioned so often...

If we discover this source is completely false and this rumor is a hoax all along, I'd like to start my own rumor just to counter the original one: 

"WGM announces Jongyeon has extended their contracts through the year 2025" (with picture proof) --

aXzXQxM.jpg

credit pictures to owners/sources :wub:

Hi everyone,  finally I can open this thread.  

I have read some where mention jongyeon couple us going to end. Is it true? 

Nope...not for a while yet.  :D Two new couples need to get established ...the show would die without them right now...they are the biggest draw to watch. They will end someday though, but not at this time.

I know I'm late jumping in about the CLOUD photo, the fact that he even POSTED a picture that looked like KISS CLOUDS like the postcard she gave him is a HUGE acknowledgement that they are communicating through imagery! Even just the fact that he had to be thinking about her! If we noticed them he most definitely did!  He didn't have to say a word and those that are familiar with the reference will see that things are going happily along. 

His ..."goodnight" image ...wasn't that taken at the end of their time together? Of course he will wish her a good night with his white shirt. You know how he wishes they didnt have to part, 

His video in the CAR (making a strange face) her photograph in the CAR, OF CLOUDS 

He is suddenly posting so many pictures to instagram, she just started again and what is it she posts...CLOUDS. 

You get what's happening ....CLOUDS...CARS....KISS! He knows, she knows,,,the world is good >.<

@pre : huaaahahahahaha............awesome..

yes,... I think who always asking about our JY couple leaving wgm are new forum members...

don't worry, they are not leaving.... they havent do many things: learn guitar, cooking together, sleep + cuddling in bed, outdoor activities... still alot... 

so please... please.... never ask again ok? to alll brownies.... :D 

Guest BigHeadMi

카메라에 안담겨서 눈에 담았다
제신아 햄버거 맛있니?ㅋㅋ

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry to cut your posted, But i really want to know what SY wrote on her IG exactly..I ask my uncle Google to translate from Korean to Japanese and then translate to English again..I think it works cuz i can understand it more..Thank you to my uncle google who always support me in any way.LOL :D

Rough Trans :

The sky is so pretty just like a painting, I took this in a hurry! Couldn't captured it in camera but it's captured in my eyes. JaeSin ah, hamburgers taste good? ㅋㅋ

Guest mcw94

@happy2bhere they are most definitely communicating through imagery in my eyes :D

Has JH been more active on IG ever since they started WGM? Or has he always been this active??

Fortunately, we, or at least, I, haven't heard anything suggesting Jongyeon is leaving... Definitely nothing from the WGM producers :sweatingbullets:

Just out of curiosity, may I ask where you might have read this rumor? I don't recall having heard anything of the sort until a few days ago, so it seems really strange to, all of a sudden, see this being mentioned so often...

If we discover this source is completely false and this rumor is a hoax all along, I'd like to start my own rumor just to counter the original one: 

"WGM announces Jongyeon has extended their contracts to the year 2025" (with picture proof) --

redit pictures to owners/sources :wub:

Kyaaaaa!! i burst into laughing... hahahahahaha  2025 daebak!! 

let's spread a positive vibes!! think positive, read something positive, feel positive to BEC. 

KEEP CALM and DRINK APPLE JUICE....anyone??? LOL

카메라에 안담겨서 눈에 담았다
제신아 햄버거 맛있니?ㅋㅋ

Rough Trans :

The sky is so pretty just like a painting, I took this in a hurry! Couldn't captured it in camera but it's captured in my eyes. JaeSin ah, hamburgers taste good? ㅋㅋ

thank you dear for your rough trans..What a nice capture it is!!! Jjangggg...

Rough Trans :

Who is Jaesin anyway? ... lol :D 

Guest Elzabar

Hyas all....

New member to this forum but not to posting on Soompi, where I was mainly been posting on front page news threads.

Someone started flaming me and started a flame war, just cause he didnt agree with my comment, so I just took the high road and left it.

Been lurking and reading all your comments here, and totally agree with it.

JH & SY - Gong Lee couple took my heart from their first meeting. Could really see it that JH's full song (words had real meaning) really touched SY compared to Henry's song (too short and he didn't sing it).

Their relationship really started building is such a sincere and honest manner. Unlike other couples that have too much flash that it comes out forced and fake. Some couples even have hand signals of when to kiss ? what???

Even their off screens interactions are something to behold. While other couples rarely interact, these two just say its totally natural. I heard from somewhere that JH copied YH with these off screen interactions, but I think this is on a totally different level. YH was just doing push-pull Seohyun, which in fact ended up badly. With our Gong Lee (02) couple, they are having secret interactions in plain sight.

I think our JongYeon couple is best WGM in history, and ground breaking for future couples. Most celebrities / idols can't date (or resort to secret dating). Our couple has in fact shown "How to secretly date in plain sight"... kekeke...

That's it for now. Sorry, for the long introductions. Hopefully I can contribute more in the future.

Guest BigHeadMi

Rough Trans :

Who is Jaesin anyway? ... lol :D 

I have no idea....maybe her manager?!:D

Guest Elzabar

dc.gall

I loved it when even Baseball player said :"you are here to pitch, not to date". LOL....

So unlike other WGM Couples, our JongYeon couple are Real...

Archived