[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

Guest safwana17

Guys have you seen this they blurred sy's face.This is so funny :D http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2v7c78_150620-wmg-mosaics-version-jh-only_tech. Its like if they blurred it then she is not here or something.You do not have to like them its understandable , everyone has their own choice but isn't this a bit silly. I am not hating on anybody just find this funny that's all.

For a person who continuously causing trouble and calling names towards SY and the shippers' groups... I would definitely report all her videos to DM... again and again she and her gang try to spread hatred in the net... for heaven sake, why torture herself watching WGM if she hated SY that much. Stooping low by using mosaics version or whatsoever version. Please stop her behavior before her actions becoming worse.... and sorry to say this, IT IS NOT FUNNY!!

by the way  i am not encouraging her, to me its funny because i find this ridiculous that's all.Like what's the use of doing it.

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

CNBLUE dinner at Malaysia before back to Korea

Cnboys are so tall..!!looking good..yh ofd is almost done..waiting for official announcement for their cb..palli.palli

Downside:he'll be busier than ever..less time for wgm 

Btw i find the mosaic thing so ridiculous and petty..i honestly pity her..what has she gained by doing that?sy got more love she doesnt need to sweat the haters..sometimes people are so unreasonable just like what happened to aoa mina recently..so sad to think there are these kinds of people.living with hate.must be exhausting

Guys have you seen this they blurred sy's face.This is so funny :D http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2v7c78_150620-wmg-mosaics-version-jh-only_tech. Its like if they blurred it then she is not here or something.You do not have to like them its understandable , everyone has their own choice but isn't this a bit silly. I am not hating on anybody just find this funny that's all.

For a person who continuously causing trouble and calling names towards SY and the shippers' groups... I would definitely report all her videos to DM... again and again she and her gang try to spread hatred in the net... for heaven sake, why torture herself watching WGM if she hated SY that much. Stooping low by using mosaics version or whatsoever version. Please stop her behavior before her actions becoming worse.... and sorry to say this, IT IS NOT FUNNY!!

by the way  i am not encouraging her, to me its funny because i find this ridiculous that's all.Like what's the use of doing it.

Here is the good news- JongHyun is not a flower boy from Seoul, he is a Busan man. We have already seen his fierce behavior to protect his wife- even telling her own father that he can not say she got prettier. Protecting her at the photo shoot from the skimpy outfit, defending the seaweed soup that SeungYeon made against the iron Mother in law criticisms- lots of examples. So when fans, anti-fans, boice, blue angels, blue devils or whatever else you want to call yourself, do this kind of stuff, it only makes his Busan side come out even stronger to protect SY.  If you want to get a person to dislike you, insult the person they love. 

Guest ssyolk

Here is the good news- JongHyun is not a flower boy from Seoul, he is a Busan man. We have already seen his fierce behavior to protect his wife- even telling her own father that he can not say she got prettier. Protecting her at the photo shoot from the skimpy outfit, defending the seaweed soup that SeungYeon made against the iron Mother in law criticisms- lots of examples. So when fans, anti-fans, boice, blue angels, blue devils or whatever else you want to call yourself, do this kind of stuff, it only makes his Busan side come out even stronger to protect SY.  If you want to get a person to dislike you, insult the person they love. 

Can't agree more than what you have said. It's funny how some so-called fans are acting that way. It's so childish. (I haven't clicked the link because if I did the video will get more known). Didn't they know that Jonghyun and Seungyeon together in WGM is something they could not change ? If they really are JH's fans, they should act mature and support his decision and what he is doing. This will make JH (I am pretty sure) and SY to be more private regarding their relationship / contact from the public. Somehow when they stop (I think? From what I saw by this forum's updates regarding their IG saga) wearing their couple things obviously in public, I think it was because JH thought that he didn't want SY to get 'hate' from his 'fans'. 

I mean seriously though.. Why can't they act more mature :(

CNBLUE dinner at Malaysia before back to Korea

Cnboys are so tall..!!looking good..yh ofd is almost done..waiting for official announcement for their cb..palli.palli

Yonghwa still have encore OFD on 18 and 19 July , so probably after that , CNBLUE will focus for comeback preparation . 

Hi everyone, newbie onboard, love reading all your comments, 

Welcome to the merry band, dear. :) Settle in and join the discussion...

BTW, brownies there were these airport pics of JH on my twitter feed today coz he keeps checking his phone all the time. And my delulu mind kept thinking it was him and SY sending each other marathon text messages. Forgive my delulu. I blame Saturday and all the JY romance... *swoons*

Guest agwkand

That nuronuro really causing a trouble...queen of melons maybe? After stalked her twitter, I think 'is she really a fans of JH?' She said that WGM is just a part of his job, but WHY SHE DIDN'T SUPPORT HIM? Even spread the hate in the net. She even brought up about that 'edited Dispatch photo' talked it is too much for a joke. And I found that she edited SY with sticker from line! What are you thinking nuronuro, you called it a joke? Well, should I said "it is too much for a joke. Me and brownies don't feel it is cheerful, at least it doesn't make me laugh"?

I will stand in the first line for #gongseungyeonprotectionsquad

And after all that nuronuro topic, I really hopes and wish they will end up together. I just want to see them happy, together. And to show the world and especially melons, even though WGM is a job BUT they put their heart in it, they put their sincerity in it, they put their pure heart in it!

ANYWAY SY looks soooo damn gorgeous! A simple way to look really beautiful. Ah....I think I should take my medicine right now (read: playing this episode from kshow and giggled all the times while waiting B.E.S.T sub)

SPREAD THE LOVE GUYS! SPREAD THE LOVE:wub:

off topic: why it is sooo hard for me to post in here? I click that 'submit reply' and there was just 'saving' but my post didn't appear, even in my pc! I'm feeling give up to post again:crazy:

Hi guys what's up? Still no eng sub? I hope nothing happen w/ @chagushu. Don't worry about the rumour, they spread it because they can't bashing SY anymore (she already had protecting guard around her). And how can they critized WGM last ep?. 

SY in the premiere is georgous, there's woobin and suzy also. Can you imagine what JH reaction if Woobin text JH and said "i'm w/ your wife and she's georgous" LOL.

i'm a girl but i like this girl 'SY'.. just like MC Misun said.. I think she's always had this kind charm of twisted.. which is what JH fall for..

- when JH might be sure about what she is writing on his hand about love word or something.. but she's wrote 'Paboo'

- when he's thought maybe she will say 'Oppa lets live happily or Oppa I will treat you better'' then she's scream 'Nampyeon saranghe' out loud.. which is made him daze for a seconds..

- she is a girl who play gayageum and writing challigraphy but she knows to having fun for winning 'cass' drinks competition..

- she is a girl who take a selfie with flowery pot pose but then she like to have wierd pose just like her rocker Husband..

- she is a girl who wearing hanbok.. and then take a pictures for her husband welcoming placard and to make a surprise for the whole entire 'In laws world' AND she wore a very 'consevative' dress that we thought should be or maybe not..  BUT I guess she is trying to give her husband message with 'the dress' that she is READY :wub:

and so many this kind of things that she might be still hide it for her Hubby off course :w00t:

Everything he said to his parents is EXACTLY the most important things he thinks about her. When he was telling them that she may look calm and quiet, but she is funny (he left out mysteriously sexy, because we also know he thinks about this too). She is still a huge mystery to him! 

The fact he can figure out "some" things she will do (like visiting him at the concert), gives him enough confidence that he understands her, but she has the hidden charms that his brain just can't wrap his head around..... and THAT is what excites him! I believe this "bear" girl can in the future knowingly be a temptress to him...and he has this fantasy as well and is always wondering when he will see it. She is also innocent enough to NOT know when she is tempting him. Sometimes you can see how excited he gets when she does something that seems generic (butt writing), she usually is confused when he confesses that she is being sexy and she didn't do anything to appear that way. She still confuses him in a pleasant way!!!

@mnjhs775 don't worry, dear. Usually these rumours tend to appear on a proper news source. So far its been quiet and JY are the oldest pair on the show now. I think MBC knows these 2 are a huge draw and they need to hold on to them a while more. Leaving the show to 2 new pairs won't help them at all.  

Agree - the persons post seemed to be assuming that now there is a wedding he's leaving soon and that is their wish. The shows new couples are not stable enough to have another couple leave. Something HUGE would have to happen in order for them to leave the show.  

The need for melons to make up rumors now only means that they have reached the end of their so called "rational" explanations on what JH is thinking/feeling/planning right now. They need to make up stuff to prove their point now. Although those rumors are annying we can also see the good thing in that. Uri ship is sailing stronger than ever...;)

100% agree! His actions can no longer be explained away by "scripting". Since seeing the current photos of JH with CNBlue seem to be the same kind of "un-smiling Busan Man" style images, I wonder if his happiness on WGM makes fans feel a little jilted. Even saying he pretends to be happy on the show would mean he won't even pretend to be happy in front of them? I love that this guy LOVES his music and being famous in celebrity status is not his ultimate goal. It's just a shame that he needs the fans in order to get his music out there so he MUST do some fanservice to get exposure for his creativity and talent. He's a beautiful looking guy so it really helps, and at the same time it's a burden! 

150706 Gong SeungYeon - 'The Guest' VIP Movie Premiere

I love how this girl looks so fresh and natural! Forgive me for this "body talk", but she has really pretty legs and even though she doesn't go with the "sexy" image, her chest to waist ratio/proportions could really be sexy if she were to promote them (I'm glad she doesn't). The girl is not just skinny, but has some "assets" that most idol girls don't have (well, Yura had them LOL :D )

I think JH doesn't worry about her affections towards him or other guys, but probably more about her innocence and "bear" like tendencies that will draw affections from others. Because she is naive at times and doesn't always realize when she is BEING sexy or alluring to another guy, it may bother him that she could be attracting without her knowledge. Maybe just the idea of her using her natural charms in daily life without realizing they are attractive to other guys is what makes him feel jealous. I think he could feel jealousy because she is just so unaware of how magnetic she can be to other guys...the fact she doesn't know it makes him protective!  

Guest Hickk

Ah, it really is best to watch all available subs. This part makes perfect sense if you mix Kshow's subs with @syafovereem subs:

2nd sis: Men usually say you gained weight, you look ugly..

JH: Men will often be cold to women when he likes her

2nd sis: What then? What about sister in law?

JH: I just can't do that to her.

2nd sis: What????

JH: I don't have a thing to complain about

Guest Suenna1025

@jly31 there is another source for rumors... you just need to make one up yourself if soompi, Dispatch (...) take to long... lol

@IAmSoulReader and @mnjhs775 lol true. I just read on twitter how one of JH's fan got upset about the fake "dispatch" photo and is demanding that person to be sued for misusing "dispatch" logo. So I wouldn't be surprised if JH's fan decided to spread some fake rumor to kill off the brownie's current buzz.

@burningwithlove, you are right. I actually doubt we will get to see the actual wedding ceremony next week. May be we will get to see the first part where JH and SY see each other in their wedding clothing.

Was it that nuro person again? She can go eat melons with that diane girl... I should be studying right now but I need to get this out...

If you don't respect and support the decisions of your idol, please don't call yourself a fan and just move onto someone else with your high expectations and double standards!

Also, you don't have to search for #jongyeon on social media!

Why would you believe you know the feelings and schedules of the idol better than they themselves?

Why would you badmouth someone who is - even if we dont believe that they are dating for a second - at least a good friend to that idol by now?

What's the purpose?!

-->Do you think the idiol wont be upset that you dont support his decision?

-->Do you think that idol will enjoy reading those hateful comments on his friend/gf?

-->Do you really believe the idol needs you to handle his shipper fans on social media?

-->Do you think the idol will like it if you make up rumors of leaving the show for him?

-->Are you perhaps delusional enough to believe that this idol would pick you over the ideal type he especially told MBC to cast for him according to his exact wishing list?

We get called delusional all the time and I'm fine with it. At least we support two people without hating anyone of them.

Dear melons out there, bear in mind though, that even if I would find out more behind the scenes information on this couple that proved me/this ship to be right, I would not easily share it with the public. I would want to make sure people like you wont taint this ship/their relationship in any way. This is how much those idols mean to me. I will take your hate and not prove you wrong even if I could just to protect them from overly jealous people like you. 

Personally I really think that someone who answered the above stated questions with yes has a delusional mental sickness... but maybe that's just my thought on this.

Anyhow... Since we don't harm anyone with this ship I strongly believe that melons and other antis are far worse than us!

The need for melons to make up rumors now only means that they have reached the end of their so called "rational" explanations on what JH is thinking/feeling/planning right now. They need to make up stuff to prove their point now. Although those rumors are annying we can also see the good thing in that. Uri ship is sailing stronger than ever...;)

That nuronuro really causing a trouble...queen of melons maybe? After stalked her twitter, I think 'is she really a fans of JH?' She said that WGM is just a part of his job, but WHY SHE DIDN'T SUPPORT HIM? Even spread the hate in the net. She even brought up about that 'edited Dispatch photo' talked it is too much for a joke. And I found that she edited SY with sticker from line! What are you thinking nuronuro, you called it a joke? Well, should I said "it is too much for a joke. Me and brownies don't feel it is cheerful, at least it doesn't make me laugh"?

I will stand in the first line for #gongseungyeonprotectionsquad

And after all that nuronuro topic, I really hopes and wish they will end up together. I just want to see them happy, together. And to show the world and especially melons, even though WGM is a job BUT they put their heart in it, they put their sincerity in it, they put their pure heart in it!

ANYWAY SY looks soooo damn gorgeous! A simple way to look really beautiful. Ah....I think I should take my medicine right now (read: playing this episode from kshow and giggled all the times while waiting B.E.S.T sub)

SPREAD THE LOVE GUYS! SPREAD THE LOVE:wub:

off topic: why it is sooo hard for me to post in here? I click that 'submit reply' and there was just 'saving' but my post didn't appear, even in my pc! I'm feeling give up to post again:crazy:

Hi guys what's up? Still no eng sub? I hope nothing happen w/ @chagushu. Don't worry about the rumour, they spread it because they can't bashing SY anymore (she already had protecting guard around her). And how can they critized WGM last ep?. 

SY in the premiere is georgous, there's woobin and suzy also. Can you imagine what JH reaction if Woobin text JH and said "i'm w/ your wife and she's georgous" LOL.

I think the B.E.S.T Team are working their hardest to include all the details in their subs, dear. So lets give them the time they need. They always give us amazing subs. Trust me, when they release it we'll be rewatching this episode AGAIN, and AGAIN! ;) 

In the meantime there is a subbed version I saw on kshowonline...was it? I caught a version on youtube. But lots of subs are missing. Lots of MC comments and lots of bits of conversation between JH's family and the couple are overlooked. With JY, all the details really add up and B.E.S.T do a marvelous job for us. So even though I catch the early subs, I always wait for B.E.S.T coz well...they are the best! :D 

Guest ssyolk

B.E.S.T Team hwaiting!! I will be forever waiting for this full translated episode to come out. Is it possible to download it though? I need to keep this safe in my archive hnnnn 

Still not too late post this right ? :sweatingbullets: Sory for NON QUALITY PHOTOS coz the boys walked too fast :crazy: 

Maknaes 

tumblr_nr2pjhflM01u1wixoo1_540.jpg

Yonghwa and KIM oppa :D 

tumblr_nr2pjhflM01u1wixoo3_540.jpg

Jonghyun and Minhyuk , Sory i cant reach his face . To tall :D Just shoot his chest . HAHA 

tumblr_nr2pjhflM01u1wixoo2_540.jpg

THE CLASS EVENT . 

tumblr_nr2q2nGJ491u1wixoo1_540.jpg

tumblr_nqyheb49Lp1u1wixoo1_500.jpg

CLOSE UP JONGHYUN , 

1422508_10206161333647809_4332917209488511050637_10206161333327801_5310432846663

- DO NOT REUPLOAD THIS PHOTOS - 

Guest Suenna1025

After reading all of these posts i can only say that " whoever caused this havoc among these shippers would read and should have UNDERSTOOD everything. *tsk* Was just wondering what were they trying to imply when they created that video erasing SY. The problem with fans sometimes is they tend to be too much attatched with their IDOLs and tend to be possessive in the sense that they think they own them. They only want this IDOL to be paired with that  CELEBRITY or else they will create havoc, and the sad thing is if ther wishes are not granted they tend to be harsh to the point that even their IDOLs are being dragged from one scandal to another,. 

@chagushu is working really hard in the finishing touches of the ep, so please just wait a lit bit more. Let me assure you our version is definitely worth it.

Another thing I would like to clarify about the B.E.S.T is that the members are spread all over the world, and working with diferents time zones can sometimes slow things downs because we have to wait for people to wake up or get out of work/uni. But still with differents timezones we have a pretty good teamwork and we are pretty fast for the quality we are presenting :)

So yeah, just wait a little more. The episode aired only two days ago, when I first joined this K-world I use to have to wait a week or more for subs, if I was lucky someone was subbing what I was watching, so a few days sounds pretty fast for me hahah

@chagushu is working really hard in the finishing touches of the ep, so please just wait a lit bit more. Let me assure you our version is definitely worth it.

Another thing I would like to clarify about the B.E.S.T is that the members are spread all over the world, and working with diferents time zones can sometimes slow things downs because we have to wait for people to wake up or get out of work/uni. But still with differents timezones we have a pretty good teamwork and we are pretty fast for the quality we are presenting :)

So yeah, just wait a little more. The episode aired only two days ago, when I first joined this K-world I use to have to wait a week or more for subs, if I was lucky someone was subbing what I was watching, so a few days sounds pretty fast for me hahah

I'm curious...where are you guys from??? I'm always wondering those kind of things because i think i'm in a timezone which is pretty different from the majority of the people in this forum ;)))

Archived