[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

This is totally off topic:

I've never truly understood the concept of being a fan to your idol. I mean, in my head I only consider jonghyun as an artist/musician because he is talented. Cnblue makes awesome music and they deserve to be called musical geniuses. Even JH himself has stated he is all for his music and he wants fans to appreciate that, just like any other famous musician. What do some people mean by fan service? Is that a requirement? And what the hell is a bias? This is some of the reasons that Kpop fangirls really amuse me with their never-ending demands and weird standards that their idols supposedly must fulfill. This is just me expressing something that's been in my head for awhile now.

I've never followed Korean stuff prior to this.. if you meet me two years ago, I would've shuddered at the opinion of watching anything related to Korean due to the fact that I hate how obsessive their fans are. But then someone introduced me to runningman..and variety shows..and I got hooked real bad. Started to learn lots of stuff about how korean people work, and it was eye opening.. but I will never understand why they get super obsessive over their bias.

If you like them, support them in whatever they choose to do with their lives.. 

It's that simple. 

LOl.that is me too..at one point I even hated kpop and couldn't understand all the fuss about it.my friend asked me to watch yongseo wgm and running man then I got hooked..

Cnblue really caught my eyes or rather ears cause of their music..like I said before no one in cnb is my bias.I like all 4 equally and I support whatever they do whoever they choose to be with.I also find it weird about all the fanservice or the possesiveness of fans towards their idols..do they really expect their idols to be single forever or somehow date their fans or something?(not rhetorical.I really don't understand)

BTW..sy looked really good at the premier..woobin should recognize her right?I hope he says hi or something to her..:wub:

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Classics are FOREVER!!!!

You have so many thoughts going through your head every time you watch this episode and watching it today with words although we have to take it with a grain of salt till our Honey Subbed episode comes out.  Have you noticed how he continues to use up his special moments on SY.  Taking her to Japan saying I always dreamed of sharing this place I use to live with my wife.  Taking her home on the train saying some of those same things.  Taking her to his special place at the beach JH's ice cream proposal,  this is the way of proposing I dreamed about since I was little!   One more added to the already long list but gives you an idea of him giving her freely another moment saved even from his childhood! WOW!!!!!!

The shirt SY gave him from what he shared in the interview had more than one kiss mark on it!  He points to his chest in more than one place!  I think she started at the neck and moved on!  Covered the shirt with her kisses.......:w00t: Just my guess!

Favorite line is my lead line JH says "Classics are Forever"  JH is a classic car lover! Also a classic girl one too!   For some reason I came back to the idea of him knowing what he wanted and in search for that special person who was alot like him.  He has so many different kinds of women around him all the time.  Some are sexy, famous,flashy, from all over.  And he could have had any of those but his heart was searching for Classic! A special woman who could move his heart and stir his soul.  Who had fair skin & beautiful eyes!  Who not only could understand his life but also understand his heart.  Innocent & shy, conservative in nature and respectful. Talented & Beautiful, yet humble! Simple yet elegant!  Strong yet gentle! etc.... How surprised he must continue to  be each time she gives him another reason to love her for REAL not the reel.  So hard it must be to hold back those amazing real feelings!  They must have thought to themselves at some point I wish we were truly alone!! Able to be ourselves not having to hold back, just you & me in this moment!!!  With each other only!!  Allowing no one else to see..... Free, just  to be a normal couple of Bees....

Correction thanks to @starcrossgrass

Aih....as much as i keep on replaying the episode (prev replaying raw now replaying kshow version while waiting for BEST version)...i keep thinking that was way too much events happened in 1 day....this is something like the list in the movie "10 things I hate about you..." hehe...

1. jealousy JH of jingoo...+ squeezed SY face

2. songdo beach lovey dovey+SY's confession... "nampyeon saranghae~..."

3. intimate judo moves...kyaa!!

4. JH drop the bomb for the seaweed soup..like mother like son...hehe

5. honeybee family sniffing each partner's hand...poor 2nd sister...she was about disappear to outer space+cute appa~...hehe

6. SY playing gagayeum with lovely hanbok 

7. radio event...speechless JH...i swear i could see he's tearing up...so schweett~~

8. present with kiss mark...awaited kiss..seal of SY's property..hehe

9. casual yet deeply touched proposal..."will u marry me~~?" +paboo laugh...uwaaa~~~...

10. kiss at the forehead ...chup2!...+ fell in the gutter scene...i can see JH's hand slightly pushed  SY...since her knees were weak from the kiss that's y she easily fell..hehe..

Wow...totally as what JH mentioned...he said he fell for SY 10 times in a day...haha...spot on!!

Guest gingerschnaps

@syafovereem

OFFTOPIC

Beats me. I don't understand the concept of some idol fans as well. what's really going on in their minds? i am quite new in Korean entertainment fandom. For my limited knowledge i can impart to you the definition of the terms you inquired. Fanservice - i think this is when idols carry out the deeds that fans wanted to see. For example, some kpop idols (men) kissed or liplock with their co members just to fulfill the fans' fantasy of yaoi (guy2guy romance). I'm not quite sure but that's the gist every time i read it in some articles. it can be harmless or humiliating. that's why i'm glad JH don't do fanservice, he got a lot of self-respect not to give in to these immature requests. Like you, I'm liking an artist based on their music/acting talents and individual personality (how they handle themselves in interviews) nothing more nothing less. i don't care who they want to be with. Even if they are a public figure, they are still human and needed to have their own private life apart from their responsibilities as entertainers. What is a bias? i think its applicable in a kpop group or band that someone likes. For example, CNBLUE, i like them as a band but i'm biased with JH meaning he's my favorite among the 4 guys. But as a whole, i like their songs.

If you like them, support them in whatever they choose to do with their lives.. 

It's that simple. 

Totally agree..Some people just can't wrap their minds around that they don't own the idol. They are free to like them but they don't have a say to whom the idol fell in love with or whatever decision he/she makes in his/her life.

Have you noticed how he continues to use up his special moments on SY.  Taking her to Japan saying I always dreamed of sharing this place I use to live with my wife.  Taking her home on the train saying some of those same things.  Taking her to his special place at the beach JH's ice cream proposal,  this is the way of proposing I thought about since I was little!   One more added to the already long list but gives you an idea of him giving her freely another moment saved even from his childhood! 

Sorry to cut your post short

He said he has been dreaming about the proposal since he was llittle..all I can think of is man..how is he gonna top that for his future wife?he has pulled out all of the tricks for sy..if they don't end up together I really feel sorry for their spouses..lol..that's why they should just date for real..there'll be no need to do it again..kekekeke

Have you noticed how he continues to use up his special moments on SY.  Taking her to Japan saying I always dreamed of sharing this place I use to live with my wife.  Taking her home on the train saying some of those same things.  Taking her to his special place at the beach JH's ice cream proposal,  this is the way of proposing I thought about since I was little!   One more added to the already long list but gives you an idea of him giving her freely another moment saved even from his childhood! 

Sorry to cut your post short

He said he has been dreaming about the proposal since he was llittle..all I can think of is man..how is he gonna top that for his future wife?he has pulled out all of the tricks for sy..if they don't end up together I really feel sorry for their spouses..lol..that's why they should just date for real..there'll be no need to do it again..kekekeke

yeah exactly...both are going all out nothing leave behind...if they are not meant to be (hopefully not)...i feel sorry for whoever comes in their lives later on...

I honestly hope they'll split the game and the marriage in two different episodes. I think that after all the sweetness of Busan people need to watch a more playful and relaxed side of our couple. An episode where they enjoy and show themselves without being too romantic. 

Don't get me wrong i toooooootally like when they are so sweet, but i think they shoul give us a pause before the marriage and show us something else, like for example that they can be a funny couple too (with SY drinking in front of the whole nation!!!0) or having moment of a more relaxed discussion without the jelousy thing or the cheesy comments.

And then after that.....BAAAAAMMMMM!!! Sweetness overload for the wedding, and they can be even sweeter than in Busan!!!! 

Guest safwana17

Guys have you seen this they blurred sy's face.This is so funny :D . Its like if they blurred it then she is not here or something.You do not have to like them its understandable , everyone has their own choice but isn't this a bit silly. I am not hating on anybody just find this funny that's all. removed the link .

Guys have you seen this they blurred sy's face.This is so funny :D http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2v7c78_150620-wmg-mosaics-version-jh-only_tech. Its like if they blurred it then she is not here or something.You do not have to like them its understandable , everyone has their own choice but isn't this a bit silly. I am not hating on anybody just find this funny that's all.

yea...saw that for previous episodes too...didnt bother clicking it...didnt want to increase their views to make them "self high" to think that alot of ppl like them doing this. I think it is created by the nuro that hates SY. Lol and worst thing is she even suggested ppl to sue fans for photoshopping the "dispatch" photo even though they explictly said it was a joke. I think doing this can get her a higher chance of getting sued... stupid contradicting hater lol... double standard for herself and her allies... she got nothing better to do with her life?

EDITED: Damn...went to click it cause I was curious of the views/if it was really nuro. Just helped her up her view count from 121 to 122... so angry at myself(sarcasm). Its like we guessed(and what I saw from some twitter/insta replies she got from other burning souls) she has the minority as her supporters lol....and she still dares to talk big...as though she is speaking as a representative of all burning souls....haha making me laugh.

wow, that blurry thingy was just extreme, i feel pity for who ever made that kind of effort. This coucou fan  with his/her deep obssesion. Yep, i didn't even bother to click it too @13lacknight i don't want to entertain these melons

Anyhow, i've never been a fan before to JH nor SY, i just knew them thru this WGM stint although i've been attached to KDrama for 15 years or more. So this whole bias thing, is really new concept for me. So the introduction of JH 101 led me to find out about CN Blue much further. Yes, i do know YH first thru all his drama, but i never got the urge to further search everything about them. And the more i knew the tidbit, the more i drew to them. All i can say that, these 4 CN Blue are RARE creatures among the myriads boy dancing group. Them, with fellow labelmate FT Island and NFlying are just stand out. 

Guest safwana17

Guys have you seen this they blurred sy's face.This is so funny :D http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2v7c78_150620-wmg-mosaics-version-jh-only_tech. Its like if they blurred it then she is not here or something.You do not have to like them its understandable , everyone has their own choice but isn't this a bit silly. I am not hating on anybody just find this funny that's all.

Hidden Content

I just find this hilarious so i wanted to share.Have no interest in helping her raise the views.

Guest iheartpororo92

Guys have you seen this they blurred sy's face.This is so funny :D <DELETED>. Its like if they blurred it then she is not here or something.You do not have to like them its understandable , everyone has their own choice but isn't this a bit silly. I am not hating on anybody just find this funny that's all.

Hidden Content

I just find this hilarious so i wanted to share.Have no interest in helping her raise the views.

Oh gosh. I clicked the link too and it's now 150+ views! LMAO! Don't click it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!

Guest guitarpick851

other people can be so harsh ...

but that doesn't matter.... love is already there,,,, even if you blur her,,, you cant erase her in his life anymore... even when one of them will get amnesia or memory loss... the bees are here to remind them...

now to the one who did that video.. i pity you...even if you show yourself in front of jonghyun he will not and . will never ... ever  recognize you... you are nothing....

apple juice anyone?

Guys have you seen this they blurred sy's face.This is so funny :D  Its like if they blurred it then she is not here or something.You do not have to like them its understandable , everyone has their own choice but isn't this a bit silly. I am not hating on anybody just find this funny that's all.

For a person who continuously causing trouble and calling names towards SY and the shippers' groups... I would definitely report all her videos to DM... again and again she and her gang try to spread hatred in the net... for heaven sake, why torture herself watching WGM if she hated SY that much. Stooping low by using mosaics version or whatsoever version. Please stop her behavior before her actions becoming worse.... and sorry to say this, IT IS NOT FUNNY!!

Archived