[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

I'm going crazy right now. I didn't have the possibility to watch the episode until now (but i've read all of your comments), not even the raw.

I feel strange, just like them. They've got into the point where everything is confusing. Where you stop and ask yourself if all this is real or can become real and how are you going to make it work. 

Everything was amazing. Glances, smiles, hand touching, silence too. Actually silence it's more meaningful in this episode than ever. Both of them seem to wonder if it's right to be like that, to feel those feelings.

Once again, i'm speechless. I really think they should think deeply about the future.

Meeting the right person is so difficult in this world, and make it works, even more. I know that maybe it's not the best moment for them to be involved in a relationship, but sometimes life chooses for you and all you need to do is be brave and follow your destiny.

Really hope we are witnessing the start of a wonderful love story!

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest NurA

Hello...

Have been lurking this thread for some weeks. Can't hold anymore :D
Honestly, I'm not the one who follow we got married, neither fans of SY or fans of JH before. But NOW, i'm getting addicted of JY. Wait for every saturday, aahh going crazy!
Can't deny there's script in variety show. For me, as i can see, all about JH did to SY is spontaneous. Like grabbing hand, rubbing hand, rubbing hair, hugging. These aren't scripted!
When i watch car scene part, i feel JH's sincere words with low tone voice. Melted me!!!
I want JY in the whole we got married episode for 200 weeks more. Am i too greedy? :sweatingbullets:

Guest pickaboo

I just read from somewhere that our jongyeon couple will leave WGM....please tell me it is not true....

I just read from somewhere that our jongyeon couple will leave WGM....please tell me it is not true....

Where didi you read that??? I really hope it's not an official article...it usually comes like this and then the PD deny and then...BAM!!!

Anyway, i don't think that's true. I think they're going for a long run. Thee way WGM make them do thing at their own pace seem to show the intention of doing things with no rush. Don't worry too much. I'm pretty sure it's just a rumor spread by some anti-fans

I think its not true....  2 other couple still new... our couple will stay at least 9months.... (hopefully a year) :D

I hear somewhere... wgm contract renew every 3 months...

But if they really leaving wgm just because be real couple.... its ok with me :D :wub:

Guest Choco1Luv

there is no greeting from you @pickaboo ? because your first post is really strange..

read our thread from 1st page ? are you really watched our BEC ?

or are you melon :P ?  trying to make us worried ? then you don't know anything about brownies tho...

Guest Choco1Luv

i'm not sure if anyone notice that our SY spending more time at their house alone.. she is a lovely wife.. 

- cooked seaweed soup

- practiced gayageum

prepared the b'day gift = the white shirt

while I pointed the apron next to her at the sofa when she giving a kissed mark on the white shirt.. it's like another daily routine in her own house.. waited for hubby coming home.. uuuuuuu......:phew: 

so my delulu is... maybe that's an ordinary thing for them to visit the house even is not for primary filming..:wub:

Annyeonghaseyo... 

hello everyone!! 

after a months i become a silent reader and  took 2 weeks to finish this thread from page 1 and tadaaaaaaaa...., today i decided to create an account wahahaha this is crazy!..im going crazy!.. i did crazy by sign up to forum!!.. so lets be crazy together! 

and today while waiting for the ENG sub, i watch our BEC from epi 1..errrr 4times??!!!!!!!!!! gosh! im totally crazy :w00t: 

and i totally adore everyone here. i read so many good things, so many love and so many passion. keep up a good vibes to all.

have a nice day  :wub: 

i'm not sure if anyone notice that our SY spending more time at their house alone.. she is a lovely wife.. 

- cooked seaweed soup

- practiced gayageum

prepared the b'day gift = the white shirt

while I pointed the apron next to her at the sofa while she giving the kissed mark on the white shirt.. like is another daily routine in her own house.. waited for hubby coming home.. uuuuuuu......:phew: 

so my delulu is... maybe that's an ordinary thing for them to visit the house even is not for primary filming..:wub:

Very lovely indeed :)

In the previous episode (277), SY mentioned cooking the soup the day before their Busan trip. Looks like SY was wearing the same outfit, so probably spent most of the day there, preparing at their couple house. So sad to be alone... (cameramen don't count :P)

ri1lnPc.png

Thinking back about previous couples, I don't recall anything like this happening before -- one person doing stuff outside of typical WGM filming at their couple homes :wub:

In the previous episode (277), SY mentioned cooking the soup the day before their Busan trip. Looks like SY was wearing the same outfit, so probably spent most of the day preparing at their couple house. 

Thinking back about previous couples, I don't recall anything like this happening before -- one person doing stuff outside of typical WGM filming :wub:

@PRE: you are always awesome with the pics and gifs.... :D 

I just wondering if she is alone at newlywed house.... everytime she enter bedroom and passing haunted closet....what she feels? I think she really hate it... :D  

@Choco1Luv i'm just wondering~ all of us who watched them know their house's passcode~ what if some people try to enter their house ? ~ LOL silly thought ~

I'm just hoping JH still remembers the code!  :w00t::w00t:

8fSllBk.png

@Choco1Luv i'm just wondering~ all of us who watched them know their house's passcode~ what if some people try to enter their house ? ~ LOL silly thought ~

I'm just hoping JH still remembers the code!  :w00t::w00t:

:lol::lol: SY will kick him out if he forget the passcode

Guest Choco1Luv

yes that's my first thought hihihihi:D 

but then when JH coming home with a chord board and  the uniform.. the sound's of passcode different from the very first time they entered the house.. it's more than 4 combination of numbers.. :D

@pre thank you so much for the pictures... because i still didn't know how to insert the picture tho..

yes that's my first thought hihihihi:D 

but then when JH coming home with a chord board and  the uniform.. the sound's of passcode different from the very first time they entered the house.. it's more than 4 combination of numbers.. :D

ahhh~ so they change the passcode~ it's relieve then~ :lol:

In the previous episode (277), SY mentioned cooking the soup the day before their Busan trip. Looks like SY was wearing the same outfit, so probably spent most of the day preparing at their couple house. 

Thinking back about previous couples, I don't recall anything like this happening before -- one person doing stuff outside of typical WGM filming :wub:

@PRE: you are always awesome with the pics and gifs.... :D 

I just wondering if she is alone at newlywed house.... everytime she enter bedroom and passing haunted closet....what she feels? I think she really hate it... :D  

Perfect opportunity to do some home "upgrades" :D

zFDzoXi.png

Shoe closet time!  :P

Fb3CHMB.png

I'm sure JH won't mind renovating the closet... happy wife = happy life :wub:

I wish she chooses more conservative dress for wedding. There is so much fresh on display. I can understand the legs but chest area. Because she has to stay all day in that dress, I am sure JH invited male friends too. He is a jealous guy, remember writing name w/ her butt. He will mind. I wish she wore long dress w/ lace and w/ wavy hair.

1908119_596327340510222_5216422858351515

11709505_596327363843553_469096047530704

11403043_596327373843552_734871118317702

11698520_596327447176878_225132665453571

1891024_596327443843545_7040525830697260  on the left..

I wish she chooses more conservative dress for wedding. There is so much fresh on display. I can understand the legs but chest area. Because she has to stay all day in that dress, I am sure JH invited male friends too. He is a jealous guy, remember writing name w/ her butt. He will mind. I wish she wore long dress w/ lace and w/ wavy hair.

on the left..

I also like to see her wear more conservative but I think they like the simple one.... and I am sure they pick the wed dress together :D  

Guest cLoSetQUEEN

on the left..

I also like to see her wear more conservative but I think they like the simple one.... and I am sure they pick the wed dress together :D  

for me, it's okay...i want seungyeon to flaunt her asset so that jonghyun will think 100x before letting her go...hehehehe

Archived