[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

One thing I noticed in the unaired JH bedroom segment was that SY was starting to get a few pimples on her forehead and upper cheek.  I'm not saying that it takes away from her beauty. It doesn't.  But I can say that she didn't have them on the start of the trip, or at least to the point where they were that noticeable.  I think with an entire day, refreshing her make-up, sweating doing judo, and then going to the family house and eating greasy food... the **stress** of that entire day was starting to show on her face.  It just makes my heart warm realizing that they can't keep the reality of their nerves from showing.  These 2 wear their hearts on their sleeves, that's for sure.

Good Monday Morning Chingus !! I am so "floored" watching live streaming on Saturday.. The "Best" episode so far but i know we are expecting "sexiness overload" this Saturday !!

I think I have removed the pictures... showing SY closed-up in JH's room.

Am i the only one that keep noticing our dear SY must be so stressed that she has some breakouts on her beautiful face. By evening all the make-up when she boarded the train in the morning has melted.. poor girl .. why the make-up artist never touch-up for her ?

In fact i think they should give her new set of clothes so she can stay fresh and beautiful for JH.

...funny.... we had the same exact thought and posted at the same time. lol... 

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gosh, Their HONEY production is really something!I'm  sure that their honey drips are containing lotsa of high additive contents!

Coz, I'M SO ADDICTIVE TO THEM, and I REFUSE TO BE REHABILITATED!

SY talked about her auditioning in some historical drama, it must be her new drama.  So she auditioned and got a role :)

It really feels strange and surreal when all this "real" stuff keeps happening on screen, whether it be SY's new drama casting, or the radio show message, or the FNC concert.  Like a feeling of deja vu --  "Oh yea, I remember reading about that happening!" then to see them transpiring again, but now on WGM through the eyes of JH/SY, who are experiencing it live... Just bizarre! :D

I'm sure I'll feel the same way next week during the baseball pitch, as our Jongyeon thread followed that evening along with all the news articles and fan pictures that were made available in real-time. Watching these real events on WGM feels almost like an episode of the Twilight Zone (for those familiar with the science fiction TV show)! 

Such an unusual experience :)

xKXGUCu.png

SY talked about her auditioning in some historical drama, it must be her new drama.  So she auditioned and got a role :)

It really feels strange and surreal when all this "real" stuff keeps happening on screen, whether it be SY's new drama casting, or the radio show message, or the FNC concert.  Like a feeling of deja vu --  "Oh yea, I remember reading about that happening!" then to see on WGM through the eyes of JH/SY, who are experiencing it live. Just bizarre! :D

I'm sure I'll feel the same way next week during the baseball pitch, as our Jongyeon thread followed that evening along with all the news articles and fan pictures that were made available in real-time. Watching these real events on WGM feels almost like an episode of the Twilight Zone (for those familiar with the science fiction TV show)! 

Such an unusual experience :)

^^^ Exactly!  Has there been a reality TV couple that this has happened with before?  It really does make you feel like you got into your friends Home Video collection and popped in the ones that were of this couple.  Not like a prepared variety show.

One thing I noticed in the unaired JH bedroom segment was that SY was starting to get a few pimples on her forehead and upper cheek.  I'm not saying that it takes away from her beauty. It doesn't.  But I can say that she didn't have them on the start of the trip, or at least to the point where they were that noticeable.  I think with an entire day, refreshing her make-up, sweating doing judo, and then going to the family house and eating greasy food... the **stress** of that entire day was starting to show on her face.  It just makes my heart warm realizing that they can't keep the reality of their nerves from showing.  These 2 wear their hearts on their sleeves, that's for sure.

Good Monday Morning Chingus !! I am so "floored" watching live streaming on Saturday.. The "Best" episode so far but i know we are expecting "sexiness overload" this Saturday !!

I think I have removed the pictures... showing SY closed-up in JH's room.

Am i the only one that keep noticing our dear SY must be so stressed that she has some breakouts on her beautiful face. By evening all the make-up when she boarded the train in the morning has melted.. poor girl .. why the make-up artist never touch-up for her ?

In fact i think they should give her new set of clothes so she can stay fresh and beautiful for JH.

...funny.... we had the same exact thought and posted at the same time. lol... 

Hormones flooding can make your face breakout too! It must be from sitting on the bed with JH! His hormones must be raging too. So next week, he needs to kiss her on the lips :)~

Im the one turning into powder reading this line:

j: from now on, all we have to do is live happily.
i'll love you more!

studio: js: they really look good together.

s: i'll love you more too.
j: you just might disappear. if I love you too much, you will become a dust and disappear(this is a Korean thing. I don't really know how it was derived, but my feeling is that it's got to do with giving unconditional love and just waiting for the other side. or something like that).
s: i'm gonna become powder and disappear?
j: uh huh.

s: make me into powder.(HD)

*nosebleeds*

thank you @syafovereem for trans

WE'RE NOW DUST IN THE WIND. LA LA LA LA LA. This addiction. I love this addiction. 

SeGa: little mermaid will turn to bubbles ... 

Loved this episode so much, high llike what SY said in their Japan trip ... Let's keep renewing and make each day better than the other ...

I haven't watched WGM before these 2 came along, but I'm sure they are hands down the best couple ever ... It's going to be hard to top them :wub:.

WELCOME ABOARD.

We're now taking off to delulu land!

You are requested to keep calm and enjoy the ride til we get to reality.

:wub::wub::wub:

CAUTION: ONCE YOU'RE HERE, THERE'S NO TURNING BACK!

*HoneyBee Seal Stamped*

got my ticket ... Bahaha ...

fasten all ur seatbelts!wer going to take off:wub:hwehehehe!

NO REHABILITATION REQUIRED. ADDICTION IS A MUST. HAHAHAHAHA. LIFE VESTS ARE READY IN 3 2 1~~~~   

I know I'm supposed to wait for the video subbed, but I can't help to share this...sorry in advance for being such a spoiler .

Hidden Content

Thanks for the translation! Since I've watch the episode over and over, my mind was like automatically flashing the scenes as I was reading your translations and side notes.  

This episode's CAR SCENE was the BEST CAR SCENE SO FAR!:wub:

Actually whatever I do, wherever I go, episode 278's keeps flashing in my head, like there's a screen replaying exclusively our BEC episode. I know I'm not the only one right?

Imagine that their gonna have a baby boy that exactly look like him, but with much more lighter eyes just like omma SY!

SO ADORBS MY GOSH. :wub:

Gosh, Their HONEY production is really something!I'm  sure that their honey drips are containing lotsa of high additive contents!

Coz, I'M SO ADDICTIVE TO THEM, and I REFUSE TO BE REHABILITATED!

NO REHABILITATION DEAR. We'll just stay addicted as we are already. :D 

Guest orchidbee02

While watching the couple with JH's family, I was just thinking what a coincidence in family dynamics for SY and JH respectively. Both come from a family of 3 siblings and while JH is the youngest in the family, SY is the eldest. It's just amazing how they are able to be the opposite when they are together - JH, leading as the Oppa and SY is able to take a break from being the one who's always looking after her sisters, and be the one to be taken care of instead.

What can I say, they're really fated together indeed! :wub:

just proceed to jongyeon.wordpress.com @arviehamo you will find every unaired and subbed episode done by our forum's member

well, @orchidbee02 in my country there's a beliefs that the most compatible pair for oldest child is the youngest child (works in reverse too) in term of man-woman relationship. so, yeah, we can call it FATE hahaha

Sy just like her father in law pict in jh insta

Too cute of JH to post a picture of his dad -- it's like a father's day present or something :wub:

Mx5sIPI.png

I wonder which was the first memory SY recalled when she saw the Instagram picture --

Father-in-law's most embarrassing moment?

Or her own most embarrassing moment:)

Cute baby...but also a hilarious picture of JH! 

I think I understand why they both felt so strange in this episode- not the whole episode but when they were talking in the car. This has to be really confusing for them when they are doing things their hearts want to do, but also filming and doing and saying things in front of the camera. JH is very experienced in the industry but this whole situation has him totally confounded. It probably will be good for them to spend some time back in their house just doing normal stuff.

I think I figured out how these two are going to end on WGM when the time comes; they will get a mission card that says " Break up, your virtual marriage has ended"  and JH and SY will then pull out paperwork and hand it to the PD that shows they registered their marriage for real and they will say that now their real marriage is begun.  Wouldn't that be the best ending?

OMG... I had this same exact thought ...!!!

We are far too gone ... 

What are we to do ?!?!

This show probably all started out as, "Let's just do what we each believe a real couple in love would do for each other and put in all our effort" ...They seemed to come to this conclusion together, so they have been playing out these actions with 100% heart for one another, and are finding their hearts ideas mesh so well together they are truly falling in love.

REALITY CHECK MARKERS

"I feel weird/strange" statements is a clue to their confusion between real and reel. EVERY time I hear them say it I think..HEADS UP, they are having a strong real feeling they didn't expect. When they get like that it means "This is feeling way too real, should I feel like this right now?" When they giggled after the proposal they looked into each others eyes almost like..."What are we doing, are you feeling this too? How can we really be feeling like this...how did we get here?"

- JH can't stop saying how excited he feels and always seems surprised by it: I think there are very few situations in his profession that still cause him excitement. After 5 years most of it is routine. Everytime he meets her they do something, more pointedly SHE does something unexpected that makes him giddy (yes men even get this way on the inside). 

The fact that the family was really treating her as family and all the events they did for each other were so thought out and personalized for each other must have been really confusing.  The song dedication was a real confession, the proposal felt like a real confession as well. They were both overcome with "real" emotions and didn't know how to process it. 

Now Question: In the translation at the end JH said, "I will LOVE you more"...did he really say the word love...more than once?

If he did, he just confessed that he loved her also right? 

EDITED IN 24 MINUTES LATER: I think JH's family treated her like they did because they too believed the difference in their son/brother meant something. They know when he lies because you can tell they would call him on it. He was acting very much in love and they have never seen it before, so I felt like they were treating her real because they too did not know how far this was going to go. She may be coming back to their house again :D 

Archived