[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

Guest CanadianFan09

I am not sure if this was already posted, but i was playing around and found this... It's interesting how this article is on point about our BE couple....:rolleyes:

Taurus Man and Pisces Woman

The kind, loving, romantic Taurus man is a good match for the ethereal, sensitive Pisces woman. Ruled respectively by two of the most romantic planets, Taurus and Neptune, this couple can become very loved up, very quickly, but can Taurus man and Pisces woman compatibility stand the test of time?

taurus-man-pisces-woman-compatibilityCovering All Bases

Yes, it can. Fundamentally, both partners are kind, gentle people, and each has a natural desire to look after the other. The Pisces woman is often overwhelmed with her emotions, but the stable, down to earth Taurus man provides her with a loving and secure rock on which to ground herself. The Taurus man is a careful, weighty thinker who generally makes good decisions, but he is blessed to have the Pisces woman’s intuition to work alongside his common sense. Together, they cover all bases and angles, and Taurus man and Pisces woman compatibility works exceptionally well.

There’s good sexual chemistry for this partnership, with the Taurus man’s earthy sensuality and the Pisces woman’s fragile yet sensitive sexuality. A shared sense of romance means that this couple will be forever spoiling one another, and creating romantic scenarios to enjoy. The magic will rarely leave this relationship, no matter how long they are together. It stays fresh and vibrant, just as it was once they met. In this sense, Taurus man Pisces woman compatibility is rare in its ability to transcend time.

Although their relationship usually works well, it’s in times of trouble that the test will come. This is an earth-water mix. When the Pisces woman’s emotional waters are at their stormiest, the earth of her Taurus guy can soak up the excess and help her to hold her shape. It’s definitely a win for the Pisces girl. For the Taurus man, however, sometimes he offers earth, receives water and ends up with nothing more than a muddy puddle. The emotional outbursts of his Pisces woman can occasionally simply be too much, and its at this point that Taurus man Pisces woman compatibility can start to flounder.

taurus-man-compatibility-pisces-womanEnduring and Special

Although the Taurus man is extremely possessive, the gentle Pisces woman will rarely give him cause for concern. She isn’t flirtatious, and she’s much too compassionate to be unfaithful. She will remain a constant in his life, loving him and taking care of him no matter what he does. There is a slight danger that the Pisces woman can become too dependent on her Taurus man – again, it’s the Pisces lady who has most to gain from this relationship. Typically, however, the Taurus guy is so smitten by the Pisces woman that he overlooks any issues, and remains deeply in love. Taurus man Pisces woman compatibility is so strong because the Taurus guy chooses to allow it to be so.

Overall, this is an enduring and special relationship, with a great deal of joy, love, romance and sensuality. Most Taurus man Pisces woman relationships last a long time, if not for life, but ultimately it will be up to the Taurus man to decide whether his lovely Pisces woman is worth the time and energy it takes to support her and love her. As the high rate of Taurus man Pisces woman compatibility shows, most Taurus guys think they’re very lucky here, and the relationship does endure.

cr. astromatcha.com

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im the one turning into powder reading this line:

j: from now on, all we have to do is live happily.
i'll love you more!

studio: js: they really look good together.

s: i'll love you more too.
j: you just might disappear. if I love you too much, you will become a dust and disappear(this is a Korean thing. I don't really know how it was derived, but my feeling is that it's got to do with giving unconditional love and just waiting for the other side. or something like that).
s: i'm gonna become powder and disappear?
j: uh huh.

s: make me into powder.(HD)

*nosebleeds*

thank you @syafovereem for trans

WE'RE NOW DUST IN THE WIND. LA LA LA LA LA. This addiction. I love this addiction. 

Guest callmejandoe

I am not sure if this was already posted, but i was playing around and found this... It's interesting how this article is on point about our BE couple....:rolleyes:

Taurus Man and Pisces Woman

The kind, loving, romantic Taurus man is a good match for the ethereal, sensitive Pisces woman. Ruled respectively by two of the most romantic planets, Taurus and Neptune, this couple can become very loved up, very quickly, but can Taurus man and Pisces woman compatibility stand the test of time?

taurus-man-pisces-woman-compatibilityCovering All Bases

Yes, it can. Fundamentally, both partners are kind, gentle people, and each has a natural desire to look after the other. The Pisces woman is often overwhelmed with her emotions, but the stable, down to earth Taurus man provides her with a loving and secure rock on which to ground herself. The Taurus man is a careful, weighty thinker who generally makes good decisions, but he is blessed to have the Pisces woman’s intuition to work alongside his common sense. Together, they cover all bases and angles, and Taurus man and Pisces woman compatibility works exceptionally well.

There’s good sexual chemistry for this partnership, with the Taurus man’s earthy sensuality and the Pisces woman’s fragile yet sensitive sexuality. A shared sense of romance means that this couple will be forever spoiling one another, and creating romantic scenarios to enjoy. The magic will rarely leave this relationship, no matter how long they are together. It stays fresh and vibrant, just as it was once they met. In this sense, Taurus man Pisces woman compatibility is rare in its ability to transcend time.

Although their relationship usually works well, it’s in times of trouble that the test will come. This is an earth-water mix. When the Pisces woman’s emotional waters are at their stormiest, the earth of her Taurus guy can soak up the excess and help her to hold her shape. It’s definitely a win for the Pisces girl. For the Taurus man, however, sometimes he offers earth, receives water and ends up with nothing more than a muddy puddle. The emotional outbursts of his Pisces woman can occasionally simply be too much, and its at this point that Taurus man Pisces woman compatibility can start to flounder.

taurus-man-compatibility-pisces-womanEnduring and Special

Although the Taurus man is extremely possessive, the gentle Pisces woman will rarely give him cause for concern. She isn’t flirtatious, and she’s much too compassionate to be unfaithful. She will remain a constant in his life, loving him and taking care of him no matter what he does. There is a slight danger that the Pisces woman can become too dependent on her Taurus man – again, it’s the Pisces lady who has most to gain from this relationship. Typically, however, the Taurus guy is so smitten by the Pisces woman that he overlooks any issues, and remains deeply in love. Taurus man Pisces woman compatibility is so strong because the Taurus guy chooses to allow it to be so.

Overall, this is an enduring and special relationship, with a great deal of joy, love, romance and sensuality. Most Taurus man Pisces woman relationships last a long time, if not for life, but ultimately it will be up to the Taurus man to decide whether his lovely Pisces woman is worth the time and energy it takes to support her and love her. As the high rate of Taurus man Pisces woman compatibility shows, most Taurus guys think they’re very lucky here, and the relationship does endure.

cr. astromatcha.com

OMG @CanadianFan09, I am not superstitious nor do I believe in these kinda things (at all), but I legit read this article and went "OMG no way! No way! No way!" the whole time because OMG it's like it's describing them exactly??! This is crazy!

(okay legit not waking up from jongyeon ship #intoodeep #helpppp)

Guest CanadianFan09

OMG @CanadianFan09, I am not superstitious nor do I believe in these kinda things (at all), but I legit read this article and went "OMG no way! No way! No way!" the whole time because OMG it's like it's describing them exactly??! This is crazy!

I know right! Hahaha

Seriously, age old Astrology is agreeing with us!

High Fives all around Brownies!!:D

I know right! Hahaha

HIGH FIVE! CHEERS FOR THIS WONDERFUL RELATIONSHIP!  :wub:

@syafovereem Thank you so much for the translation! I heart you.. :P

@happy2bhere I have the same thought when I saw the kiss mark. JH would definitely put his lips on that! Oh how brownies think alike..

No more black Monday. I have turned into dust in delulu land... :wub:

Guest hihi_hehe

SY talked about her auditioning in some historical drama, it must be her new drama.  So she auditioned and got a role :)

@syafovereem thank you for the translation..i think i've become the dust in delulu land..okay,i can now back to my daily routine..these past days..cant concentrate..:D i will refresh this page over and over again to check whether the subs are ready..now that i know what they said to each other..feel a bit ok..but cannot stop smiling.. 

I know right! Hahaha

HIGH FIVE! CHEERS FOR THIS WONDERFUL RELATIONSHIP!  :wub:

High Five! :D

Guest goguma07

I need the fully subbed ep!!! Seriously can't wait!

Whilst I'm waiting I thought I'd just bring this subject up since I saw a few people mention it several pages back. Its the subject of their time on wgm coming to an end. Now I really doubt they'll be leaving wgm anytime soon. In fact, I bet they'll stay on the show for as long as they can because it gives them the perfect opportunity to date openly without much (if any) suspicion being thrown on them.

That said, for us fans, the real fun of shipping begins after their stint on the show is over. Take it from me, a Yongseo shipper of a few years now. The wonderful hints they'll leave for us, the little things we'll have to keep our eyes peeled to spaz over...trust me, it gets pretty crazy.

We've got to be prepared for the most likely event that they will, if not outright deny that they are continuing a romantic relationship, at least hint that they are either 'just friends" or "close colleagues". They will do this to protect themselves and each other. Who knows how long that will last. It depends on how determined they are to keep their relationship under wraps and how good they are at sneaking around. But the inevitable thing is that they will try to keep it secret for as long as possible.

The silver lining, at least to me ;), is that Jonghyun is by far the most blunt and obvious guy in CNBlue...I mean his expressions when one of the other members ( Cough Yongwha...cough cough) gets asked a potentially incriminating question or when a fan gives potentially incriminating gifts... Yeah he is super obvious. So I am absolutely certain that when his time comes around, when some reporter asks him something about Seungyeon after WGM is over, he won't be able to help letting a big obviously in love smile spread across his face...even while he denies that they're dating.

PS-  Also can't wait till we get the 'obviously about Seungyeon song lyrics written by Jonghyun' to spazz over in the future!

Guest rainmoon

i'll love you more!

j: you just might disappear. if I love you too much, you will become a dust and disappear(this is a Korean thing. I don't really know how it was derived, but my feeling is that it's got to do with giving unconditional love and just waiting for the other side. or something like that).

*nosebleeds*

WE'RE NOW DUST IN THE WIND. LA LA LA LA LA. This addiction. I love this addiction. 

SeGa: little mermaid will turn to bubbles ... 

Loved this episode so much, high llike what SY said in their Japan trip ... Let's keep renewing and make each day better than the other ...

I haven't watched WGM before these 2 came along, but I'm sure they are hands down the best couple ever ... It's going to be hard to top them :wub:.

WELCOME ABOARD.

We're now taking off to delulu land!

You are requested to keep calm and enjoy the ride til we get to reality.

:wub::wub::wub:

CAUTION: ONCE YOU'RE HERE, THERE'S NO TURNING BACK!

*HoneyBee Seal Stamped*

got my ticket ... Bahaha ...

I think I understand why they both felt so strange in this episode- not the whole episode but when they were talking in the car. This has to be really confusing for them when they are doing things their hearts want to do, but also filming and doing and saying things in front of the camera. JH is very experienced in the industry but this whole situation has him totally confounded. It probably will be good for them to spend some time back in their house just doing normal stuff.

I think I figured out how these two are going to end on WGM when the time comes; they will get a mission card that says " Break up, your virtual marriage has ended"  and JH and SY will then pull out paperwork and hand it to the PD that shows they registered their marriage for real and they will say that now their real marriage is begun.  Wouldn't that be the best ending?

I think I understand why they both felt so strange in this episode- not the whole episode but when they were talking in the car. This has to be really confusing for them when they are doing things their hearts want to do, but also filming and doing and saying things in front of the camera. JH is very experienced in the industry but this whole situation has him totally confounded. It probably will be good for them to spend some time back in their house just doing normal stuff.

I think I figured out how these two are going to end on WGM when the time comes; they will get a mission card that says " Break up, your virtual marriage has ended"  and JH and SY will then pull out paperwork and hand it to the PD that shows they registered their marriage for real and they will say that now their real marriage is begun.  Wouldn't that be the best ending?

I wish this would happen but it feel too much like a fantasy that would never happen If they were to date after I feel they would keep it a secret

i'll love you more!

*nosebleeds*

SeGa: little mermaid will turn to bubbles ... 

Loved this episode so much, high llike what SY said in their Japan trip ... Let's keep renewing and make each day better than the other ...

I haven't watched WGM before these 2 came along, but I'm sure they are hands down the best couple ever ... It's going to be hard to top them :wub:.

WELCOME ABOARD.

We're now taking off to delulu land!

You are requested to keep calm and enjoy the ride til we get to reality.

:wub::wub::wub:

CAUTION: ONCE YOU'RE HERE, THERE'S NO TURNING BACK!

*HoneyBee Seal Stamped*

got my ticket ... Bahaha ...

fasten all ur seatbelts!wer going to take off:wub:hwehehehe!

I'd go for:

JH: SO, THE END OF OUR VIRTUAL MARRIAGE IS HERE.. BUT I AM NOT LETTING YOU GO.. AND SINCE WE'RE SEEN IN THE NATIONAL TELEVISION, LET ME MAKE USE OF IT.. GONG SEUNGYEON.. YOO SEUNGYEON, CAN YOU BE MY GIRL AND MY FUTURE WIFE?

*BOMBS AWAY! BOMBS AWAY!* HAHAHAHAHAH

Guest rainmoon

OMG... I had this same exact thought ...!!!

We are far too gone ... 

What are we to do ?!?!

Good Monday Morning Chingus !! I am so "floored" watching live streaming on Saturday.. The "Best" episode so far but i know we are expecting "sexiness overload" this Saturday !!

I think I have removed the pictures... showing SY closed-up in JH's room.

Am i the only one that keep noticing our dear SY must be so stressed that she has some breakouts on her beautiful face. By evening all the make-up when she boarded the train in the morning has melted.. poor girl .. why the make-up artist never touch-up for her ?

In fact i think they should give her new set of clothes so she can stay fresh and beautiful for JH.

Translations courtesy of our fellow Chinese fans :wub:

MBC, here I summon. JongYeon unaired clips juseyo~~

:tears:

I just don't want JongYeon to date for real.

I want to see them marry and have brown-eyed kidssssss.

:wub:

Is my wish too big and unrealistic?

I like the way you think!!!

Hello everyone. After much stalking n enjoying the forum, I decided to join in. Our bee couple are too awesome not to be loved by anyone! Thank you for all the sharing as I found myself more immersed n intrigued in this couple.

"Til death do us part".

And I think we're thinking the same way. Awee. Heh. Hiiiii~ Welcome! Think think think.

Brownies think the same. :D 

Archived