[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

Guest banana_milk082791

Thanks @kazu-id

I dunno but this part made me smile and giddy. :))

Oppa is doing acting to. so we usually talk a lot about  what each others doing.  'what we are shooting', 'how is it going' 'how is the athmosphere in the shooting place' and so on.

:)

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(with my limited vocab) :sweatingbullets:

공승연: (종현) 오빠도 연기를 하고 싶어서 서로 뭘 찍었는지, 어땠는지, 촬영장 분위기는 어떤지 등등 연기에 대한 얘기도 많이 나눈다. (Oppa is doing acting to. so we usually talk a lot about  what each others doing.  'what we are shooting', 'how is it going' 'how is the athmosphere in the shooting place' and so on.

*faints* waaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :w00t: 

Guest Fannie J

Is it anyone feel like me the way both of them hug are different. LOL :phew: I just feel like they're hug just so tied, and they don't clap their back for many time ( is it make sense? haha  xD ) , JH shake her head, smiling... aw, :w00t: :lol:

Could they really do this before their last episode? Could they really do this where they could not reply to a reporter for an interview, 

Could they really kiss each other, even if it was a peck, almost less than what you'd give your siblings or parents? Could they do this in the middle of their WGM stint knowing that there is not much more of a next step in skinship to go from there but more and more kissing or it be more and more intimate?  Could they really do this saying, "WGM is unscripted, yes, and I have a positive feeling towards my co-star and I and my co-star separately and together thought that this was where we wanted to go with this virtual marriage and we feel really good and positive about this direction we've taken."???  Could they really do that and come away unscathed publicly?

What if they, God Forbid, do not end up in a relationship?  Could Seung Yeon's reputation come away unscathed by this? Could it not affect her acting career later on? Or her personal romantic life later on?  Is South Korea and the South Korean public and the South Korean WGM fans and the South Korean Boice and the South Korean Burning Soul, capable of accepting this from a virtual couple like this without any backlash whatsoever?  Is that really, really possible?  Is it really okay for us International Fans to have these kinds of expectations and/or desires of our couple?  Are we really being honest that it'll be okay, or do we just want to see for the entertainment value of it and damn the consequence for JongYeon couple personally both together and separately?

You know what @amastris, this is something that has crossed my mind as well and you said it so well. If they have 100% public love, I think they "could" attempt it...but is SK ready for a real romance starting from a variety show? I'm not sure. The most they would be able to do is as much as SoLim couple...the only difference is you could tell their affections were a little bit heavier on JaeRims side. In our couples case it's equal affections because JH does not do anything SY would not want him to do...he's very careful about that. She would be hurt more than him career wise except she will be established a little more career wise with her stint on the show is over which could be what takes her regardless of the outcome of their relationship. 

The thing is, if he does kiss her...they would have a huge discussion in the editing room on whether to leave it in or not. The thing is, is that both JH & SY MUST remain honest in whatever they do, because they will not...can not...lie. This is the challenge and the blessing of having a couple like this on the show. He definitely will not want to hide anything because he doesn't lie well (neither does she). 

Random confusion thoughts all bunched together in nonsense: 

Thinking of how JH was able to choose and the SY was also able to chose their partner may have set them up for a whole new vibe on the show. If any couple was allowed to show affection openly it would be this one. The fact that JH moves and SY allows him to do whatever he wants to her makes their relationship "safe". He has already seemed to ease his fans into the fact that he likes this girl. Since his actions are always delivered as "No big deal", it's easier for viewers to swallow. Sometimes I think the MC's may hurt a couple with their comments...it they also just accepted the actions as "No Big Deal", they couples could get more done (lol). This couple actually chose each other to "date"...and thus they are doing just that. I'd like to see how this concept they started continues...allowing them to do what they will in Jonghyun's way of doing things without criticisms...I'm thinking it would be widely accepted by most people!

(with my limited vocab) :sweatingbullets:

공승연: 에프엑스나 레드벨벳 친구들과 함께 연습했는데, 나도 늦게 들어온 편이라 항상 ‘나는 언제 데뷔하지’하는 생각이 있었다. (I trained together with f (x) and red velvet members. I too, started to wonder 'when will I debut?'.

공승연: 많이 친해졌다. 프로그램으로 처음 만났는데 촬영 때면 일이 아니라 놀러 가는 느낌이다.  내가 그 동안 못했던 것을 오빠와 함께 할 수 있어서 재밌다. (we are much closer now. because I didn't treat the program as my job from the very beginning. There are many things that I cannot do for a long time, but it's fun because now I can do it with oppa)

공승연: (종현) 오빠도 연기를 하고 싶어서 서로 뭘 찍었는지, 어땠는지, 촬영장 분위기는 어떤지 등등 연기에 대한 얘기도 많이 나눈다. (Oppa is doing acting to. so we usually talk a lot about  what each others doing.  'what we are shooting', 'how is it going' 'how is the athmosphere in the shooting place' and so on.

There was a picture a while back of JH in hanbok sitting and texting on his cell phone ...now this makes sense that they could have been chatting during shooting! 

Who else finds SY pushing JH simple in just ssuupppeeerrr cute !!! They must do that a lot either off screen or MBC just cut those scenes out ... It comes so naturally ... :wub::wub: 

​I saw it too, if I rmb correctly, it's around the time where he took her hand which was covering his mouth for a sniff right?

EDIT: Went to check back and apparently, it's after JS puts the oniment on SY's hand.

2nd EDIT: I don't think it's the first time right? I rmb seeing it somewhere else before. In the car before zoo date? I think it's cos SY mentiioned sth about JH dimples being cute.

Guest rainmoon

Who else finds SY pushing JH simple in just ssuupppeeerrr cute !!! They must do that a lot either off screen or MBC just cut those scenes out ... It comes so naturally ... :wub::wub: 

​I saw it too, if I rmb correctly, it's around the time where he took her hand which was covering his mouth for a sniff right?

Yes yes ... It's such a cute gesture ... :wub:

His last statement was this.  You don't need to worry now we will live well together.  I believe he was talking to all of them!  Those he loves!  There is so much I left out but I am sure you can fill in the rest.  I just realized there is no need for Fairyland when it's real........

​Deep in my heart I really really feel that his last statement was a confession of his true and sincere feelings, and it is directed to all fans, friends and family. His message struck a cord in my heart. Looking at his eyes and at his actions, I can say that that statement is what he really wants to convey to everyone, a feeling that comes from the bottom of his heart... that he will take care of SY, take full responsibility of their blossoming relationship, and that he in any way will not create something stupid that will cause everyone to worry.

I as a person felt that he wants us to be happy for him and give our full support in this relationship. And I as a Brownie would wish, pray, dream and want their relationship to be as real as ever.

I wish our couple all the love and all best there is. Love! love! love!

​SY is so lucky to poked JH dimples which is my dream to do it since five years ago... 

Guest banana_milk082791

​SY is so lucky to poked JH dimples which is my dream to do it since five years ago... 

​All Burning Souls kinda envy her right nao.

Attended the concert, met him backstage, his arms wrapped around her. 
She's prolly the luckiest Lee Jonghyun fan on this planet!

LOL. Your  profile photo kinda bothering me. :)) DeerBurning ship sunk 2 years ago tho. :P 

​Also in their Ceci shoot.. I think thats where I first saw them face/dimple poking... :D

​All Burning Souls kinda envy her right nao.

Attended the concert, met him backstage, his arms wrapped around her. 
She's prolly the luckiest Lee Jonghyun fan on this planet!

Hidden Content

​i'm sorry i dont have time to change it yet... i will change it later.. sorry:P

Guest rainmoon

@

His last statement was this.  You don't need to worry now we will live well together.  I believe he was talking to all of them!  Those he loves!  There is so much I left out but I am sure you can fill in the rest.  I just realized there is no need for Fairyland when it's real........

​Deep in my heart I really really feel that his last statement was a confession of his true and sincere feelings, and it is directed to all fans, friends and family. His message struck a cord in my heart. Looking at his eyes and at his actions, I can say that that statement is what he really wants to convey to everyone, a feeling that comes from the bottom of his heart... that he will take care of SY, take full responsibility of their blossoming relationship, and that he in any way will not create something stupid that will cause everyone to worry.

I as a person felt that he wants us to be happy for him and give our full support in this relationship. And I as a Brownie would wish, pray, dream and want their relationship to be as real as ever.

Hhhhmmm ... That statement falls inline with what JH said before he started WGM, his thoughts were everywhere and he was in a rough place (not verbatim).. With JH making that statement "you don't have to worry now .." was probably a resurance to the people that knew him and at the time what he was struggling with ...  Does that make sense..?

@

Hhhhmmm ... That statement falls inline with what JH said before he started WGM, his thoughts were everywhere and he was in a rough place (not verbatim).. With JH making that statement "you don't have to worry now .." was probably a resurance to the people that knew him and at the time what he was struggling with ...  Does that make sense.

Actually that may be a wrong translation I made from translating rough chinese subs. He may have also meant he did not need to worry about JS and MH not getting along well with SY.  Sorry to get your hopes up...

Archived