[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi I need your help!

Can anyone tell me what the BGM is when our BE couple first held hands at the amusement park? I need it for one of my MVs. Thanks!:)

​You might want to check out the blog done by our fellow Brownies... They have made compilation of the BGM too.

LINK

If a senior actress wanted to act with JH.. that would be good. I like Lee Mi Sook because of her experience in acting and she could teach JH to be a much better actor. Btw, do watch JH in Orange Marmalade... he just not improved but really shine in this drama. The character really fits him well.

One day closer!  I am not surprised that WGM continues to bring JH & SY attention and more fans.  Because I didn't know much about either one of them and I here I am writing about them!:blink:  They are not the only ones lovesick the only difference is I love them both along with most of you!:w00t:  Looking back I think the fact that they truly didn't know each other, was an amazing gift!  They both were able to start their relationship on the same level.  Everything they learned about each other was new along with later everything they did & do together most of time has been a FIRST.  So much wonder & excitement it's like planting  a seed and watching it grow! Everyday it gets a little stronger and there are changes too!  I think a lot of people not only JH & SY fans but others are seeing both of them in a different light.  JH is showing a caring & manly side to him that to be honest most have never seen!   And most women want!!   SY is showing not only that she is beautiful but what lies within may be an even bigger surprise.  What man wouldn't want the best of both worlds?  Though changes will surly take place not only in the show but as they develop as a couple.  My hope & dream is that they hold on tight, support each other, stay grounded & fall deeper in love! :wub: Most of all that they never lose sight and remember when they were both lonely. A time when everyone didn't know everything about them!!  Because although love isn't something you can see or even touch! For those who are blessed enough to find it,  it's PRICELESS!!!!

Heard It Through the Grapevine's Gong Seungyeon: Filming We Got Married with Lee Jonghyun helped in my acting

[rough translation]

http://www.asiatoday.co.kr/view.php?key=20150603001023413 

20150603001023413_1.jpg

On June 2nd SBS Drama Heard It Through the Grapevine's finale interview with Asiatoday, Gong Seungyeon expressed her gratitude. "It was my first drama of the year. As a new actress I got to work with many nice people. I feel a bit reluctant having to bid farewell to such a great working environment."

In the drama, Seungyeon acted as the sister of Seo Bum (Go Ah-sung), Seo Noo-ri. Despite possessing beauty and ability, she still required the help of Seo Bum's influential father-in-law to successfully become a anchorwoman. Seo Noo-ri is a three-dimensional character who although is a blunt and straightforward person, slowly become affected by jealously and guilt. 
Placing great importance in status and education, Seo Noo-ri falls in love with the top graduate of law school Yoon Je Hoon and stayed by his side as he chooses justice over power. Regarding this, Seungyeon confesses that her chemistry with virtual husband Lee Jonghyun from We Got Married has been beneficial.

Seungyeon explained "When filming We Got Married, I had this feeling of going and enjoy myself without any pretense. Because with Jonghyun it wasn't an act but rather filming together with sincerity, it was actually helpful in my acting for certain scenes. Switching between filming for We Got Married and Heard It Through The Grapevine, I unknowingly benefited alot, especially in scenes depicting being in love. There are times when acting, I will think back to what happened on We Got Married, 'right, it should be like this'. "

[----------Synopsis of Heard It Through the Grapevine that I can't be bothered to translate------------------------------]

it has been a while since i post something in this thread. new soompi template is not slow-connection-friendly :p even just liking a picture needs a lot of effort. :D just wanna say hi and thank you to everyone here for always updating quickly of what happen to our beloved BE couple. love you all *hugs* off topic: BE couple were in my dream last night! they already took over my real life, now they had to be in my dreams too???!!! :O

Guest banana_milk082791

Thank you for the trans Swarley!

"When filming We Got Married, I had this feeling of going and enjoy myself without any pretense. Because with Jonghyun it wasn't an act but rather filming together with sincerity, it was actually helpful in my acting for certain scenes. Switching between filming for We Got Married and Heard It Through The Grapevine, I unknowingly benefited alot, especially in scenes depicting being in love. There are times when acting, I will think back to what happened on We Got Married, 'right, it should be like this'. "

I just love her answer! %&$R%^&%*^%!&%*$!!!! 

@swarley242 thank you for the translation. Truthfully I'm glad the interview put the importance of SY being the actress first. The link as a 'married woman' was put in nicely just to show, sincerity is the key to bring out the best in her acting in that drama... and with that too we can safely said JY is a very sincere couple in WGM, with no pretense at all...looking forward to see them again

@swarley242 Thanks for your post!!  It really made my day!!  Maybe it's me but it sounded like in a round about way she was saying when she is with JH its not acting!!  That because of being with him she now can use that experience and feeling when acting out being in love!  I know I am a dreamer but WOW that may have been better than a preview!!!:)

Heard It Through the Grapevine's Gong Seungyeon: Filming We Got Married with Lee Jonghyun helped in my acting

[rough translation]

http://www.asiatoday.co.kr/view.php?key=20150603001023413 

On June 2nd SBS Drama Heard It Through the Grapevine's finale interview with Asiatoday, Gong Seungyeon expressed her gratitude. "It was my first drama of the year. As a new actress I got to work with many nice people. I feel a bit reluctant having to bid farewell to such a great working environment."

In the drama, Seungyeon acted as the sister of Seo Bum (Go Ah-sung), Seo Noo-ri. Despite possessing beauty and ability, she still required the help of Seo Bum's influential father-in-law to successfully become a anchorwoman. Seo Noo-ri is a three-dimensional character who although is a blunt and straightforward person, slowly become affected by jealously and guilt. 
Placing great importance in status and education, Seo Noo-ri falls in love with the top graduate of law school Yoon Je Hoon and stayed by his side as he chooses justice over power. Regarding this, Seungyeon confesses that her chemistry with virtual husband Lee Jonghyun from We Got Married has been beneficial.

Seungyeon explained "When filming We Got Married, I had this feeling of going and enjoy myself without any pretense. Because with Jonghyun it wasn't an act but rather filming together with sincerity, it was actually helpful in my acting for certain scenes. Switching between filming for We Got Married and Heard It Through The Grapevine, I unknowingly benefited alot, especially in scenes depicting being in love. There are times when acting, I will think back to what happened on We Got Married, 'right, it should be like this'. "

[----------Synopsis of Heard It Through the Grapevine that I can't be bothered to translate------------------------------]

​Thanks so much for the translation!!

Doesn' this sound so much like a confession right there?! I hope JH feels the same about it and that their relationship will progress well in time. I am really excited about Saturday now!:lol:

Honestly, I keep thinking about it... If she wasn't sure about his feelings, how could she be so bold and lay her heart out there like this? She must feel some sense of security to be able to say that she's being real whenever he is with her... If not she's risking JH not returning her feelings and being rejected publicly by him. I don't believe she'd do that though...

Guest ohhotdeym

Thank you for the trans Swarley!

"When filming We Got Married, I had this feeling of going and enjoy myself without any pretense. Because with Jonghyun it wasn't an act but rather filming together with sincerity, it was actually helpful in my acting for certain scenes. Switching between filming for We Got Married and Heard It Through The Grapevine, I unknowingly benefited alot, especially in scenes depicting being in love. There are times when acting, I will think back to what happened on We Got Married, 'right, it should be like this'. "

I just love her answer! %&$R%^&%*^%!&%*$!!!! 

HELP ME!!! I think I'm totally gonna drown so deep into delulu ocean~ ​

OMG!!! Srsly how can I think straight and logical when every answer she says makes my mind think delusionally?? Am I the only one here who feels this way? Hahaha ​

Guest lexx94_stv

Hi I need your help!

Can anyone tell me what the BGM is when our BE couple first held hands at the amusement park? I need it for one of my MVs. Thanks!:)

​You might want to check out the blog done by our fellow Brownies... They have made compilation of the BGM too.

LINK

If a senior actress wanted to act with JH.. that would be good. I like Lee Mi Sook because of her experience in acting and she could teach JH to be a much better actor. Btw, do watch JH in Orange Marmalade... he just not improved but really shine in this drama. The character really fits him well.

​Thanks for this! But I checked it out and it's not there. The BGM I'm looking for is from Ep. 267 btw. :)

OMG!!! Srsly how can I think straight and logical when she every answer she says makes my mind think delusionally?? Am I the only one here who feels this way? Hahaha ​

Not helping you. But will drown with you instead. Lolsss. Srsly. Those answers. Bear, you're killing us. Now Id like to know what JH feels. 

​Thanks for this! But I checked it out and it's not there. The BGM I'm looking for is from Ep. 267 btw. :)

​Arggghhh!! sorry for this mess...soompi is a bit unfriendly to clear this quote thingy

I think you are referring to this song?

Guest ohhotdeym

OMG!!! Srsly how can I think straight and logical when she every answer she says makes my mind think delusionally?? Am I the only one here who feels this way? Hahaha ​

Not helping you. But will drown with you instead. Lolsss. Srsly. Those answers. Bear, you're killing us. Now Id like to know what JH feels. 

after reading the translation...

tumblr_inline_mzl14vDfTl1qiniq9.gif

Archived