[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

Guest Soumi

I think SY has to face her fear or maybe obstacle at WGM.... :(  from haunted closet, to sing again, and now red velvet member...

I hope she will be strong and JH will help her.... poor girl... just be strong and we will support you honey...​

I honestly think that Seungyeon is just starting to take flight now, with so many new experiences coming her way, that the dark shadows of her past in SM probably aren't as traumatizing to her anymore. She's making a darn fine name for herself, so in my eyes, she has nothing to feel ashamed of; she certainly shouldn't be feeling like she's any less of an awesome person just because she didn't debut with SM. Plus, career aside, she's got a man that many MANY other women would fling themselves at in the space of a breath, including all of us no doubt.

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think SY has to face her fear or maybe obstacle at WGM.... :(  from haunted closet, to sing again, and now red velvet member...

I hope she will be strong and JH will help her.... poor girl... just be strong and we will support you honey...

​I wish we could stay amazing and positive with this, remember and trust what Seungyeon said in the interview that she left SM to  not be debut as a singer because she has bigger interest for becoming and actress, believe in her, my dear brownies and spread the positive vibes ! Imagine that SM never hurt her and she never make SM looks bad, then our SY is the total attractive, brilliant, beautiful inside out young girl ! *pats on your back* :):)

​I am just like a mother who worrying her daughter.... lol... :) 

Guest ohhotdeym

To all the new wgm viewers: It´s never too late to fall into JongYeon.

​THIS ! I keep on provokes why friends to watch JongYeon but they never did, once they watch, I promise they would be regret for not witnessing their love progress development from the start. WE ARE SO LUCKY BROWNIES,

LIFE IS WOTH LIVING WITH JONGYEON COUPLE ! asa ! :w00t:

​OMG THIS!!! :w00t: My mom was an avid fan of WGM before but lost interest in the show these days. The last couple that she loved watching was MinYoung because for her they were the mature and most realistic as a married couple. But then a week ago I forced her to watch Jongyeon's segment in WGM from their very first ep to the latest lol NOW SHE LOVES THEM! hehehe :lol: How could anyone not?? They're so sweet and everything they do seems so romantic! :wub: I love it when my mom squeals and cringes with me when BE gets cheesy.. Just love her reaction! As they say.. like mother, like daughter lol ;)

I hope she will be strong and JH will help her.... poor girl... just be strong and we will support you honey...

​I wish we could stay amazing and positive with this, remember and trust what Seungyeon said in the interview that she left SM to  not be debut as a singer because she has bigger interest for becoming and actress, believe in her, my dear brownies and spread the positive vibes ! Imagine that SM never hurt her and she never make SM looks bad, then our SY is the total attractive, brilliant, beautiful inside out young girl ! *pats on your back* :):)

​I am just like a mother who worrying her daughter.... lol... :) 

​hahahahahahha sometimes i would this way too, and that i just think beyond the way it should be, it's fine, it's happen to everyone :wub:

Guest lexx94_stv

Hi I need your help!

Can anyone tell me what the BGM is when our BE couple first held hands at the amusement park? I need it for one of my MVs. Thanks!:)

Guest hihi_hehe

Are we sure this is Jongyeon thread? why posting about new couple?

Any discussion related to We Got Married and new couples please you can go to WGM thread.  This thread should be remained as Jongyeon's couple only

:)

​THIS ! I keep on provokes why friends to watch JongYeon but they never did, once they watch, I promise they would be regret for not witnessing their love progress development from the start. WE ARE SO LUCKY BROWNIES,

LIFE IS WOTH LIVING WITH JONGYEON COUPLE ! asa ! :w00t:

​OMG THIS!!! :w00t: My mom was an avid fan of WGM before but lost interest in the show these days. The last couple that she loved watching was MinYoung because for her they were the mature and most realistic as a married couple. But then a week ago I forced her to watch Jongyeon's segment in WGM from their very first ep to the latest lol NOW SHE LOVES THEM! hehehe :lol: How could anyone not?? They're so sweet and everything they do seems so romantic! :wub: I love it when my mom squeals and cringes with me when BE gets cheesy.. Just love her reaction! As they say.. like mother, like daughter lol ;)

​HAHAHAHAH ! HIGH FIVE !

Guest ohhotdeym

***** OFF TOPIC *****

I heard that Yunho and Dara considering to casts in WGM new couple. No!! Please!! 

I prefer Changmin on this show.. He would throw sarcastic coments rather than pick up line xD And he can visit his "Busan Namja" friend a.k.a Jonghyun and would go go crazy kkk :D And learn how to be cheesy around girl lalala

Yunho on the show is big no! Aside from he's going to enlist soon.. I don't want my *YunxJae* ship to be broken. :( 

*off topic*

​CAN I JUST SAY HOW MUCH I AGREE WITH YOU??? HAHAHA

I would love to see Dara in WGM! I've been waiting for like forever just to see her with a partner (virtual or not) lol 

AND PLSSSSS NO!!! I'M GLAD I FOUND SOMEONE  WHO COULD TOTALLY UNDERSTAND MY FEELINGS RIGHT NOW... MY OLD YUNJAE SHIPPER HEART STILL HURTS. I DON'T THINK I CAN TAKE IT! :tears:

I want to see SY feel proud, cherished, loved and adored by JH and lovey dovey to the max in front of other couple. 

Are we sure this is Jongyeon thread? why posting about new couple?

Any discussion related to We Got Married and new couples please you can go to WGM thread.  This thread should be remained as Jongyeon's couple only

:)

​sorry @hihi_hehe :D I can't help it kkk...

Guest happybrownie

I hope will be wgm filming tomorrow (for 100days) :D... because I think june 12+13 there is cnblue fan meeting in Japan...

​Lol, I don't think it will be tomorrow because Seungyeon will be going for the overnight trip with her HITTG co-stars....

If you're discussing topics not related our couple, put in spoilers or use an off topic remark.

Lets all party for more coming episodes of our couple since WGM is obviously continuing. :w00t:

I miss bear. #WhereIsSeungyeon

​right now at SY ig... #my friend said...... (about SY) is famous right now... just because there was hatter said "my friend said SY is a b***ch".... hatter just gonna hate... hate is not good for your heart

I hope will be wgm filming tomorrow (for 100days) :D... because I think june 12+13 there is cnblue fan meeting in Japan...

​Lol, I don't think it will be tomorrow because Seungyeon will be going for the overnight trip with her HITTG co-stars....

​*plot twist*

JongHyun visit their place. MAJOR HAHAHAHAHAHA :D:D

​right now at SY ig... #my friend said...... (about SY) is famous right now... just because there was hatter said "my friend said SY is a b***ch".... hatter just gonna hate... hate is not good for your heart

ignore the haters. Lets just focus on SY's beauty and we'll find peace in our hearts. She's an angel after all.

Guest Soumi

I still LOL at Jonghyun's reaction to Seungyeon's aegyo in this scene. They're both so adorable! I can't say it enough times~ :vicx:

1429952373706.jpg

Edit: just realized that I probably look like JH while watching these two haha! That is to say, he looks like a squealing girl here, and I enjoy it too much.

Sigh I'm going thru withdrawal and learning how to cope with this. LOL. Just curious, how often does MBC air baseball games so I can prepare my heart for the future in case this happens again? This is the first and probably the ONLY couple that I religiously ship on WGM. We seriously have to wait a WHOLE week just for 20 minutes of heaven and now we don't even guarantee it every week. #lifeishard.

Some bear fatale to brighten up the mood.

CGihLthUkAAYf9U.jpg

CGihLtwVIAEcHra.jpg

If you're discussing topics not related our couple, put in spoilers or use an off topic remark.

Lets all party for more coming episodes of our couple since WGM is obviously continuing. :w00t:

I miss bear. #WhereIsSeungyeon

​I briefly looked at a few IG comments. Just because of that one NEGATIVE comment, SY got like 50 POSITIVE ones; a 50:1 ratio (my kind of math). The more hate she gets, the more love she receives in exponential amount from her fans so I wouldn't even worry about those haters. :P If you look at it this way, the only reason that she has more haters now because she has garnered a lot more attention from the public. Just like our wise JH's philosophy quote #3 "If you can't love everyone, then don't expect everyone to love you."

Archived