[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

I never realise this Backhug until I saw this pic. As I watch them again and again, I found a lot of little details. 

In ep 11, the next day after the lip touch accident, I found JH is a little bit awkward especially when she come out wearing school uniform while SY seems so energetic. Is it because of cosplay? or because of Kiss accident? or because he is not feeling well? However that awkward is like you don't know how to act when you jump out of friends zone and become lovers.             

​I think he was in pain with his eye injury. I had an injury like this (touched battery acid and then accidentally touched my eye..OUCH!!!!). I'm assuming the pain was the same kind of thing....he wasn't feeling well that day for sure!!! Since your eye heals quickly it takes about a day or two to feel better. Even though you can't see the injury, it feels like you have a handful of sand in your eye and it aches. Thankfully the guy was being himself. I'm sure he was trying his best to not think about it, but then again...HE'S GOING TO NOTICE THE PAIN and not try to bother someone else (SY) with it.  

I also think the school girl uniform was too revealing for him...he didn't want to be caught staring, but more so he didn't want anyone else to stare (which they would because she was showing more standing up). He's become quite concerned with her revealing herself on camera, he's really protecting her innocent reputation (because I honestly think this is something that was on his "my girl wish list")

About him pulling her to sit down: 1 thing to hide her, 2 things to prevent them from getting a camera shot where he is looking at her legs, 3rd thing he didn't seem to want to move his head or eyes up and down (pain?) so to look at her face she had to be eye level. 

Just my 2 cents for the day! 

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The other two couples leaving could be good for our couple or could put too much pressure on them. Ultimately it will probably take pressure off of them because new couples usually get more of the focus in the press. Hopefully this means more air time for them and more craziness from the people on here. 

Guest chagushu

I on behalf of B.E.S.T, we decided to release a better version of E.271 after had corrected many mistakes and an addition of BGM. We apologize if it causes you any inconvenience (re-watch/re-download). Thanks for your advises and supporting tuzki-bunny-emoticon-038.gif

P.S: Please don't quote anything in my post except... WORDS

For online

For download (Click on the gif)

tumblr_npbuj4OOud1qcpbjyo1_400.gif

Guest ayvah

and i am missing them so much!!!

vlcsnap-2015-06-02-21h37m25s83_zpsktjm3n

thank you BEST for the revised release of episode 271. you're the best!

Guest rosedust

I on behalf of B.E.S.T, we decided to release a better version of E.271 after had corrected many mistakes and an addition of BGM. We apologize if it causes you any inconvenience (re-watch/re-download). Thanks for your advises and supporting tuzki-bunny-emoticon-038.gif

P.S: Please don't quote anything in my post except... WORDS

turns out vimeo is blocked in Indonesia:tears:. is there any way that I can watch it online? thankyou very much for all of your efforts by the way:)

Not sure whether you guys have watched the episode 2 of SY introduces her "Heard from the Grapevine" house. Share it here:

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTI1MzAyMTg4OA==.html

Thanks for sharing!

SY seems really charismatic, outgoing, and comfortable with the cameras :) Since she mentions being nervous and a first-timer in the reality TV arena during interviews, bit surprised, but great to see, that she's doing so well 

tIOXLZP.gif

just perfect

Be7SjYG.gif

The other two couples leaving could be good for our couple or could put too much pressure on them. Ultimately it will probably take pressure off of them because new couples usually get more of the focus in the press. Hopefully this means more air time for them and more craziness from the people on here. 

​Yes, when the other couples leave, our couple has probably already filmed what they will film for the show at that time. There is another positive thought/idea that I would like to mention but will put it in spoiler. If you don't want to read about the low rates whatever don't click the spoiler. 

It would be great if they took into consideration the many international fans that watch the show, but it doesn't seem to matter in their calculations. That being said, if they do decide to end the show...they may end it with ours. What I mean is, if they are planning to end it, wouldn't it be great to end it with our couple actually confessing "I really do love you.", and then it fades to black? If they end with a couple that is real, it would feel like a happy ending that wrapped up one of their longest running reality shows. This isn't a downer to me as we know their private life will never be public to us. What I would like to see right now is a couple item ( I know they don't need them, but part of me thinks that if WGM is planning to close it's doors they will stop filming it before we know and this will give me some inclination that these are not the last 3 couples.) First person who finds a recent photo after today of either one of these two wearing, showing, or doing something relating DIRECTLY to each other, will get a huge Brownie Button from me

:D !!!)

Guest dannynguyen619_at_gmail.com_stv

What happened to the keychain? I hope SY won't bring it up :phew:. I don't want our lovely couple to bicker lol

I never realise this Backhug until I saw this pic. As I watch them again and again, I found a lot of little details. 

In ep 11, the next day after the lip touch accident, I found JH is a little bit awkward especially when she come out wearing school uniform while SY seems so energetic. Is it because of cosplay? or because of Kiss accident? or because he is not feeling well? However that awkward is like you don't know how to act when you jump out of friends zone and become lovers.             

​I think he was in pain with his eye injury. I had an injury like this (touched battery acid and then accidentally touched my eye..OUCH!!!!). I'm assuming the pain was the same kind of thing....he wasn't feeling well that day for sure!!! Since your eye heals quickly it takes about a day or two to feel better. Even though you can't see the injury, it feels like you have a handful of sand in your eye and it aches. Thankfully the guy was being himself. I'm sure he was trying his best to not think about it, but then again...HE'S GOING TO NOTICE THE PAIN and not try to bother someone else (SY) with it.  

I also think the school girl uniform was too revealing for him...he didn't want to be caught staring, but more so he didn't want anyone else to stare (which they would because she was showing more standing up). He's become quite concerned with her revealing herself on camera, he's really protecting her innocent reputation (because I honestly think this is something that was on his "my girl wish list")

About him pulling her to sit down: 1 thing to hide her, 2 things to prevent them from getting a camera shot where he is looking at her legs, 3rd thing he didn't seem to want to move his head or eyes up and down (pain?) so to look at her face she had to be eye level. 

Just my 2 cents for the day! 

​when he entered home, after Seungyeon greeted him, he wanna hug her but she pulled herself back. maybe PD cut a little bit but look kinda awkward..

11377233_583803175095972_575094051047440

11137093_583803178429305_89200247981977011393257_583803208429302_72206925702981311377244_583803195095970_1798995899656331625657_583803158429307_497396730322016911140200_583803215095968_84532076212255111391101_583803138429309_75715802848467511391504_583803221762634_21547838529118210628565_583803211762635_78638454654434910299113_583803341762622_98597676583567210426232_583803311762625_252906412505784

sorry for a big post. I dont know how to do hide section. if its too long, I can delete the pix

PS: after watching soooo many times (it cant be good), you start to look for some flaws. 2week hiatus is killing me. I attached to them so much. I was wondering how long it took for our couple shoot another episode.

Guest chagushu

Seungyeon's admiration for her virtual  husband 

tumblr_npc2opCqGf1qcpbjyo2_400.gif

tumblr_npc2opCqGf1qcpbjyo1_400.gif

Bonus:

Wife Idiot!Jjong

tumblr_npbkauSnXi1qcpbjyo4_r1_400.gif

Please don't quote images or gifs :wub:

Just got home, sorry this is a little late!

One thing I noticed about her Star interview she never once bashed SM.  She told the story but I honestly believe she took the high road!  I was surprised to read comments about people saying that she is always speaking about SM.   When to me, she is always doing the opposite!  Not to mention the fact that she gave that company 9 years of her life that she will never get back.   If anyone has a right to comment about SM it would be her!  But no she instead covers up and protects that part of her past.  She even went so far as to  hide her talents at first from JH.  When she said to him in private and later on the show that she didn't want to ever sing again. That's a part of the story she would rather forget, move on and deal with herself.  And she has!

It's even harder to believe that some are saying she is acting because she can't sing or dance.   WOW are they kidding me???? The whole world heard her sing and dance on the show sounded pretty good and looked even better to me!!  I also respect the fact that she handles everything in a positive manor!  She is innocent & sweet, shy & humble but she carries a strength within her that allowed her not to give up and continue to believe in herself. 

While watching a drama last night I heard this and it's so perfect for her.  "Do you know what kind of stars shine in the sky the longest time?"   "The ones that take the longest to become a STAR"    

Just got home, sorry this is a little late!

One thing I noticed about her Star interview she never once bashed SM.  She told the story but I honestly believe she took the high road!  I was surprised to read comments about people saying that she is always speaking about SM.   When to me, she is always doing the opposite!  Not to mention the fact that she gave that company 9 years of her life that she will never get back.   If anyone has a right to comment about SM it would be her!  But no she instead covers up and protects that part of her past.  She even went so far as to  hide her talents at first from JH.  When she said to him in private and later on the show that she didn't want to ever sing again. That's a part of the story she would rather forget, move on and deal with herself.  And she has!

It's even harder to believe that some are saying she is acting because she can't sing or dance.   WOW are they kidding me???? The whole world heard her sing and dance on the show sounded pretty good and looked even better to me!!  I also respect the fact that she handles everything in a positive manor!  She is innocent & sweet, shy & humble but she carries a strength within her that allowed her not to give up and continue to believe in herself. 

While watching a drama last night I heard this and it's so perfect for her.  "Do you know what kind of stars shine in the sky the longest time?"   "The ones that take the longest to become a STAR"    

Knetz just being knetz. And I think that was just SM stans being pressed. Ignore them.You will never understand knetz thinking anyway. Funny thing is that most of the people who comments, doesn't even watch her or her shows. They just love to hate. Lolsss

Guest banana_milk082791

CNBlue Jonghyun, Gong Seung Yeon is involved in the latest We Got Married Episode 274. Watch it here - http://runningmanengsub.com/got-married-episode-274-english-sub-preview/

Just sharing =D

My browser shows virus detected site ... u sure it works?

​So i read Running Man first and i thought they're gonna be RM's guests. Woooh! That would be epic! 

Knetz just being knetz. And I think that was just SM stans being pressed. Ignore them.You will never understand knetz thinking anyway. Funny thing is that most of the people who comments, doesn't even watch her or her shows. They just love to hate. Lolsss

You so right, I may never understand them.  Not sure if I even want too!  But the saving grace is that there are always alot of good comments too from JH fans!  JH said it best how can you not say she is beautiful and I believe he meant on the inside too!:wub:

You so right I may never understand them.  Not sure if I even want too!  But the saving grace is that there are always alot of good comments too from JH fans!  JH said it best how can you not say she is beautiful and I believe he meant on the inside too!:wub:

Trust me, even if you try, you will never get close in understanding them. Been here for too long and I cant still understand them. Lolsss. Truee. How could you not love that girl who is not just pretty but beautiful inside too? And I can really see JH's sincerity. Even I cant think of anything else but stares at her whenever new pics of her was released. :wub:l

Thanks @Akopinoy2228YS  & @june099

To be honest the news is kind of a relief at least we know the show isn't ending and they are going to try and breath new life into it.  With the ratings so low I was a little worried but feel alot better now.  Although my heart breaks for the couples leaving too!:sweatingbullets:  Just thankful and hopeful for higher ratings and more fans to start watching!!!  :rolleyes:

Archived