[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

Guest wilddove

so the thing about wgm 3 months contract renew is true then..i hope our jongyeon will stay in this show for a long time..my yongseo couple use to be in this show for 1 year..i hope they will do the same..jaebal...

​hopefully we hear news of new filming...... kinda nervous with the new development since JH's activities seem to be packed....

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest yuiivip

I'm still learning Korean so my translation won't be 100% correct, but I tried my best to translate.

SY said, JH is know for his Busan manly style but while filming together with him she saw his have cute points. May be they are together quite a long time so...this is his another side only she knows (only show it to his wife).

Since they start filming, JH is showing his loving and caring for her so these days she feel like she want to do something for him too. She said she want to do surprise event for him.

His skin is fair so she was afraid compare to him she will appear  ugly on the screen. she also said JH have clean and pure charm.She said her ideal type is "manly guy with thick eyebrow" (just like what she said to JH in WGM) :wub:

@yuiivip

Thank you so much and can u trans this too please 

한편 공승연은 이번 인터뷰에서 지난 3월부터 출연 중인 MBC '우리 결혼했어요'(이하 '우결') 이야기도 꺼냈다. 공승연은 현재 '우결'에서 씨엔블루 이종현과 가상부부로 나서고 있다.

공승연은 최근 녹화를 떠올리며 "요즘에는 내가 더 잘해주고 싶은 마음이 더 커지는 것 같다"고 말했다. 지난 5월21일 프로야구 시구, 시타를 함께 하며 했던 녹화가 최근 '우결' 촬영이었던 터라 잠시 공백이 있는 상황이었지만, 공승연의 이종현을 향한 아내(?)로서의 마음은 진심이었다.

"촬영이라는 생각이 들지 않는 것 같아요. 오빠가 제게 배려해주는 모습을 보면서 저도 보답하고 싶은 마음이 큰데, 생각만큼 쉽게 결론이 안 나더라고요(웃음). 촬영하면서 오빠가 뭘 좋아하는지를 기억했다가 문득 생각이 나면 깜짝 놀라게 할 준비는 늘 하고 있죠.(웃음)"

공승연은 자신이 이종현보다 못생기게 나올까봐 걱정도 했을 정도로 이종현의 첫 인상이 남달랐다.

"오빠는 정말 깨끗하고 순수한 사람이라는 생각이 들었어요. 제가 듬직하고 남자다운 사람을 좋아하는데 오빠도 나름 그런 매력을 갖고 있는 것 같아요."

하지만 공승연은 자신의 실생활에서의 교제 여부에 대해 묻자 이내 쑥스러워하며 "지금 저는 결혼했잖아요"라고 답하는 등, 영락없는 20대 초반의 아가씨의 모습도 드러냈다. 

During the recent recording, SY said She want to do a lot of thing better for him than he is always doing for her. Even though 21 May baseball game make them part for sometime but their relationship, feeling for each others is still serious.

She said (when she is filming WGM) I don't feel like they are filming. Seeing how oppa consider me, I also want to repay his love but it's not that easy as I think *laugh* so I remember what he like while we are filming and planning to make surprise event. *laugh*

Their first impression is different to the point she was afraid she will appear ugly compare to JH. (she think he is so handsome. He hee hee)

She said " I think Oppa have innocent, clean and pure charm. I like manly and mature guy. I think oppa have that charm"

When the interviewer ask her about her real life romance, she shyly answer "I'm married now" 지금 저는 결혼했잖아요  just like early 20 year old girl.

Guest ohhotdeym

OK! Please do not discuss other couples in here... if you want to voice your opinion go directly to WGM thread or to that couple's thread...definitely not here.. !!

I get your point mjang but can't you say it in a nicer way? :) We don't really want to end up like what happened in the Solim thread. And I personally don't like the idea of chasing away some posters here just because of a mere disagreement. We don't want people leaving this forum for good just because they got scared of being warned :D 

We're all equally members here. There's no superior or whatever. Maybe just by ages? lol 

Guest ohhotdeym

OK! Please do not discuss other couples in here... if you want to voice your opinion go directly to WGM thread or to that couple's thread...definitely not here.. !!

​Not to be rude or anything. But i think discussing HenWon's departure here is still somehow RELATED to our couple. Here, take a chill pill. 

NO CHILL PILL IN THIS!! PERIOD...YOU 'RE OPENING UP A FAN WAR IN THIS THREAD...THERE ARE PROPER THREAD TO DISCUSS ABOUT THIS AND THAT'S THE WGM THREAD...

Opening a fan war means bad mouthing the other couple... They're just expressing their sentiment to their shippers. There's nothing wrong with that.

Seems like you're not really open to other people's thoughts. Well anyway, just saying. No harm done :)  

I know you've been in soompi forum so long, but there's a lot newbie here like me, who just make account because of our love to BEcouple. And we still learn the forum work. Can you please explain it in a nicer way? Sometimes i feel like you the police of this forum, someone who said what others must do, and honestly i don't like that feeling. 

Guest yuiivip

SO?!! Hewon couple is leaving??? I feel bad....That mean we can get more screen time for wori BE?? I hope they will make up the episode that we miss by showing only BE couple for the whole episode

SO?!! Hewon couple is leaving??? I feel bad....That mean we can get more screen time for wori BE?? I hope they will make up the episode that we miss by showing only BE couple for the whole episode

Can we get the whole one hour air time for our couple

Guest rosedust

just finished re-watching the old episodes. Just noticed that Jonghyun didn't give seungyeon any flowers during ep 10-11 haha! found a song that matches these two (esp jonghyun)

I was wondering about the flowers too. But could it be edit out because they had too much materials for a 25 min clip?

Me too.. remember the solo shoot of seungyeon...she was holding a pink rose.. i think jonghyun is the one who gave it to her...well if not it's okay though! I dont make a big deal about it! Maybe he did! behind the camera..kekeke:wub::wub:

Oh you just reminded me of how sweet they were during the whole photo shoot.

It really takes someone special to help make you feel at ease during stressful times. May be I am a bit delusional, but seeing SY in the recent interview photo is very different to the photos she had with JH. It seemed to me SY was more beautiful in the photo shoot with JH, that is probably because she appeared to be more at ease. Her smile really reached her eyes.

Lee Jong-hyun of ‘CNBlue’ showed the Joseon Dynasty’s “Pretty boy” image.

Currently, he plays a rebellious student Han Shi-Hoo in KBS2’s mini drama <Orange Marmalade> aired every Friday. He draws the audience’s attention by wearing traditional Korean clothes, Hanbok.
The scene was captured when describing the story of vampires and humans reaching peace agreement about 300 years ago. There is high expectation that what kind of characters Jung Jae-min(Yeo Jin-goo), Baek Ma-ri(Kim Seolhyun), and Han Si-hoo(Lee Jong-hyun) will play when they time-travel to the Joseon Dynasty.
Most of all, since Lee Jong-hyun has portrayed the attractive vampire filled with hostility toward humans so well, making the viewers wonder his playing different character.
Last episode of the drama left strong impact on the audience by broadcasting Si-hoo who used vampire’s ability to save the life of Jae-min for the shake of Mari, turning into black ash.
The fifth episode of <Orange Marmalade>, which will be aired on coming 5, 10:35 P.M. will reveal Lee Jong-hyun’s different character.

Source: http://www.wikikpop.com/blog/archives/47016 

Guest ohhotdeym

I was wondering about the flowers too. But could it be edit out because they had too much materials for a 25 min clip?

Yes!! That's what I think too! hehe

Hey guys. Dont take it personally when someone reminds you to keep the topics just on our couple. It may really start a fanwar as some shippers are sensitive to these issues. There is a WGM thread where in we can discuss in details these topics. (Someone post the link as Im on mobile) I too are going off topic sometimes hence I put the off topic remarks but dragging the discussion in details is kinda beyond limit. Some may come out strong in reminding you but this has been said through and through. We are a family here and reminding you does not mean attacking you. Its nothing personal. So keep calm and spread the love.

Wow it's only been like 7 pages when I wrote how I hope that we can be a peaceful fandom.:sweatingbullets:

I think some of us are very straight forward, which is better than beating around the bushes. But we still need to keep it polite since people from all over the world with different courtesy standards visit here.

Personally I believe that it is okay for Brownies to state that they feel sorry towards HenWon couple leaving so early. Also I see a direct relation to our couple, since because of HenWon's leave we'll become the (only) senior couple much sooner than expected. Brownies are allowed to worry about rating etc. too, aren't we? I wouldn't even mind if we speculated who would join WGM next since I'd actually loved to see some couples' interaction as well on the show. Wouldn't it be nice if JH or SY knew one of the Newbies and maybe even went out on a double date in one of the episodes?

But if it helps to avoid fan wars and unneccessary arguments within this forum we could just put "Off Topic" above posts like this so other readers don't have to bother with it. I don't believe it's neccessary to chase people away or to mute them though.

Archived