[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

Guest hihi_hehe

i have had this pic in my pc lol i forgot to share it with you guys, but here is the image of....pre-debut of SY, maybe less than 10 years ago? lol but she went to school with Seulgi of Red Velvet 

aXOwGw1.jpg

cr: as tagged

wait a min, is that kai of exo? lol

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Watching this scene at the photo sheet always reminds me of the Friends episode --

gEVaFxf.gif

You hang up. No, you hang up, No, you hang up... *click* :P

Lu9Ef0U.gif

Guest b8l8

​not for long, bet WGM is scouting for the new couple by now. Any rumors who would be the new couple?   Since there rumors that CNBlue would want to enlist altogether, why won't they enter WGM altogether as well, calling out for Jungshin & Minhyuk? (WEHEHEHE, CRAZIER ME:blink::D:w00t:! Bian!)

​meanwhile eric nam and chloe will fill the spot

i have had this pic in my pc lol i forgot to share it with you guys, but here is the image of....pre-debut of SY, maybe less than 10 years ago? lol but she went to school with Seulgi of Red Velvet 

cr: as tagged

wait a min, is that kai of exo? lol

​yup she's with Chanmi (former member of 5-dolls), Kai of Exo, and Seulgi of Red Velvet. They were all SM trainees together. There's also videos of SY dancing with RedVelvet members pre-debut, i think if she hadnt left SM she wouldve debuted with them.

​273 was release first without any captions for brownies to enjoy the episode quickly within a day or two after the broadcast.

271 and 272 with complete caption translations are now being finalised by our typesetter. 

273 complete caption translation is still being worked on, so please bear with us =).

We are only a voluntary team that has some IRL obligations as well, so we can't fully commit into subbing it and give an ETA for anything. Thanks =).

​We appreciate all the hard work the team puts in.

​yup she's with Chanmi (former member of 5-dolls), Kai of Exo, and Seulgi of Red Velvet. They were all SM trainees together. There's also videos of SY dancing with RedVelvet members pre-debut, i think if she hadnt left SM she wouldve debuted with them.

​I beg to differ on this... things happened for a reason... she can now enjoy and pursue her career better. SM may have given her the training she needed but she needs to excel on her own without so many stringent rules. Call it fate or destiny...without SM she has found the man of her life... God sure works in a mysterious way

Well... there is a lot of scene that I like about both Jonghyun and Seungyeon in the episode so far that I need to write a very very long message in here but I guess I need to refrain myself to write because it may cause boring and etc. 

But from my point of view, bothJonghyun and Seungyeon enjoy each other company together. Each really show that having spend the time together is like a vacation from their hectic life as entertainers. Hope that their relationship is real.

I do hope they will be the 1st couple from wgm that is together and real.

JongYeonJongYeon couple manse

Guest ohhotdeym

I don't really post much in here and just choose to lurk around but that doesn't mean I'm not spazzing enough about BE. I check twitter, tumblr, dc gall, this forum, etc. everyday lol :D Can I just say my thoughts here? Well anyway, if some of you guys don't want any logical opinions just please choose to ignore this post.

"Shipping, initially derived from the word relationship, is the desire by fans of two people, either real-life celebrities or fictional characters, to be in a relationship, romantic or otherwise. It is considered a general term for fans' emotional involvement with the ongoing development of a relationship in a work of fiction. Shipping often takes the form of creative works, including fan fiction and fan art, most often published on the internet."

okay.. so just to clarify this. I am a shipper as well. I shipped previous couples in WGM too. I know the drill of being a shipper. We get excited, spazz, look for their couple items, anticipate for off-cam interaction, do CSI things, etc. We enjoy this so much because that's the thrill of being a shipper.

but what concerns me is that some of us here get too much invested, expecting too much for BE's future. don't get me the wrong way, I appreciate the love you give for the couple but it worries me that if they somewhat ended their wgm stint and don't end up together for real, some fans would hate them for not turning their fantasy to reality. :( 

CF1JL_mUIAAe3px.jpg

Even the ADAM couple admitted that they got confused over their relationship in the show and reality. I would like to think that sometimes WGM is a bit cruel to the artists joining, but how could I blame the show? Because it's really up to the artist's decision if they wanted to date for real or not.

i'm not here to burst everyone's bubble but we should take note that WGM is still a show. Yes, WGM doesn't have any written scripts, that's why what we see is what we really get from BE. They have undeniable chemistry, and for sure we obviously know that they have mutual feelings for each other because we can clearly see and feel it while watching them.

The reason I love BE more than any other ships I've had is because they have the strongest chemistry, sincerity and mutual understanding for each other. They reminded me of what falling in love feels like. :) 

I won't deny the fact that BE is already a part of my life now, checking updates everyday, spazz about them everyday in LINE, tumblr, twitter... but that's what being a happy shipper is. The love they give for each other makes us feel loved as well.. (lol i don't know if it's the same with you guys, but that's how i feel :D )

I just hope nobody will hold it against them if they choose not to date for real... (tho i would really be disappointed because they'd let this once in a lifetime chance slip. but nevertheless i'd still support them even if they go on separate ways) *but i'd be really happy and srsly start a big party if they eneded up for real. lol ;)

P.S. Some shippers should stop overthinking and just enjoy what they see in the show. What we get outside WGM are just bonuses. That's why we BE shippers are so blessed :D

note: Shipping is fine.. but that shouldn't stop us from using some logic.Too much delusion can be stressful. Let's just enjoy what we see in the show! :) Peace out & spread love!:wub:

Guest yeongwoong

Lee JongHyun and Martial Arts ( as i saw u guys sharing his martial arts video, let me wrote my history book of JongHyun)

His involvement in martial arts sports was greatly influenced by his father. As his father teaches him : Man should be manly. He started with Taekwondo and has 2nd or 3rd degree black belt. Then he was offered join his school Judo club. He won his first medal by defeating a black belter when he barely new in judo arena. He leave Judo after he lost a match in a few seconds to a National No.1. He said he trained vigorously for 6 months for that championship. He then start focusing on music by entering music school at night. He learned piano and vocal.

He was offered to enter Sports High School but he refused and choose Bukyung High School instead. His manhwa-like story continues when he was offered to audition on street by FNC scouting staff. 

MinHyuk: JongHyun practicing the (martial arts) action while watching TV.
JungShin: To learn (martial arts) from him, you must be beaten by him first.

In 2011 he revealed he taking a kickboxing class.

tumblr_mqbow8YtaF1qdhf3po1_500.jpg

After a year, he quit Kickboxing class and joined Monsterzym (many famous MMA athlete trained there). He trained for MMAMixed martial arts (MMA) is a full contact combat sport. He is close to a few MMA athlete like Seo Doowon, Jung Chansung etc and he is Song Gayeon oppa too haha. He talking about MMA and being the dark horse of his gym http://cnbjonghyun.tumblr.com/post/59938651338/trans-the-fnc-03-mixed-martial-arts-lee 

tumblr_njdxsqZNYx1qdhf3po2_500.jpg

MinHyuk: JongHyun practicing the (martiatumblr_mda243Z7eS1qdhf3po2_r1_500.giftumblr_inline_n757weOJjv1qdnekk.jpg

and his infamous backflip move:

tumblr_ma1n7nGcKh1qjkud7o1_250.gif

Seungyeon shooting Oh Boy ! Magazine

​Thanks for sharing!

Wow, so many magazines now... First CeCi, now Instyle and Oh Boy :)

The magical touch of WGM!

magic-tricks.jpg

Guest panda101sf

Sorry for these message but I would really just like to express my feelings.

I am a typical working girl who hides in her closet her addiction to Kpop, Kdrama and Kvariety. Two of those are CNBLUE and WGM.

I have streamed and watched previous episodes/couple of WGM for entertainment but have never shipped anybody. Watching WGM was something that will make me feel happy and giddy during my spare time. That was until the GongLee/JongYeon/BE couple came. They made me feel attached to their growing relationship. Watching them was no longer enough for me.

I started looking for ways I can share my thoughts and feelings about them and found the Soompi forum thread. Here, I found people with interests common to mine. Soon, I also joined Line group and got to know people better.

The longer our couple’s stint is, the more attached I am to their relationship and to the people who loves them. The more I get connected to these different people from different sides of the world, the more invested I am. To be quite honest, the more happy and excited I feel every day. And it has become a teasing matter with officemates that I looked like a woman in love (probably?)

I woke up realizing that a great big portion of my time and, generally, my life, is now spent not only for the GongLee/JongYeon/BE couple but also to the people who, like I, appreciates them and their connection. The moments when we share our thoughts and our feelings for these couple have become my sanctuary and my energizer (JH is that you?).

Out of all these rants, I realized one thing. This couple, unknowingly, has not only reminded us of what it is to be in love, or what it is like to slowly change because of our need to satisfy the people important to us. But more importantly, they have unknowingly become the instruments that led me to get to know amazing, talented people that I hope to be “in a relationship with” longer than the WGM stint of our couple.

So, to our couple, and though they may never get to read this, I THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING YOU HAVE GIVEN ME. LOVE, INSPIRATION AND GREAT FRIENDS! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

@panda101sf so true

After watching them, I felt like falling in love too, with great smile on my face ... whenever I think of their scenes... 

The couple indeed shown to the audience that a relationship need time to develop, support n respect one another, give confident to other party, praise her/him more, do the things he/she likes, take advice from one another, some rubbing/ hugging to show your love, be patient until other party is ready, do not rush into lust than love .... etc etc

They are really a role model to all couple T.T and ... I treat my hubby better now. kekeke ...

Archived