[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

Guest banana_milk082791

Well well well. If WGM PD denied it, it's 100% true.:))  

Yes please! Minhyuk and Krystal!!!:))

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought this was just a rumor and that the WGM crew even denied their leaving ... I was reading on the WGM thread that maybe that's why Eric Nam and Chloe Moretz filmed, to fill in the gap I guess before another couple is cast ... 

Expect rumor of a couple leaving denied by WGM PD to be true. LOLsss. She/he always does that. I mean whats the point in denying if us true right? Thats why she's losing credibility.

if its WGM, rumors always turns out to be true..

hope our couple could reach a year atleast... just like yongseo

Praying for this too. But none of the couple recently have reached 1year. I remember Khuntoria being the longest with more than 60eps. I hope our couple can beat that. (Am I being too greedy?) Lolsss.

Well well well. If WGM PD denied it, it's 100% true.:))  

Yes please! Minhyuk and Krystal!!!:))

I have the same sentiments. Why cant they just tell that a couple is ending their run? We knew it'll happen anyways. And as much as I would like MinStal couple to join WGM, I dont think Krys is for Variety Shows. :(

I doubt they would put another member of CNBLUE on the show while JH is still on it. It'd be cool if it was one of JH's or SY's friends though so they could catch up and talk about stuff (maybe an FTISLAND or f(x) member or one of JH's actor friends). But since WGM rumors are true most of the time I guess it'll be over soon for SoLim couple and the follow up will be Junho.:sweatingbullets:

Can any kind soul pls tell me where i can dl or watch our B.E.S.T subs for jongyeon episodes? Especially 271 and 272. Cause on gummy's website its only up to 270 and i dl 273 recently from the link a few pages back. Need to satisfy my thirst for uri couple by rewatching all their episodes again.

If its too bothersome, then dun mind me =). My last resort will be to watch chinese subs or eng subs from ksn.

I doubt they would put another member of CNBLUE on the show while JH is still on it. It'd be cool if it was one of JH's or SY's friends though so they could catch up and talk about stuff (maybe an FTISLAND or f(x) member or one of JH's actor friends). But since WGM rumors are true most of the time I guess it'll be over soon for SoLim couple and the follow up will be Junho.:sweatingbullets:

Yup..I dont think another members of cnb will join wgm..also dont think krystal to join variety show. Minhyuk too..I heard speculation about cnb comeback and prepare for another world tour and arena tour concert before their enlistment. That's why Minhyuk need to declined his offer as  lead role in School 2015.

Maybe FNC will put Nflying leader Seunghyub in wgm.

Hello dear brownies, 

Can somebody please let me know if the epiosodes that out BEST subbed are uploaded to dailymotion as well? Unfortunately, I can only download with dailymotion, I am having a terrible time with other platform.

Guest banana_milk082791

Yup..I dont think another members of cnb will join wgm..also dont think krystal to join variety show. Minhyuk too..I heard speculation about cnb comeback and prepare for another world tour and arena tour concert before their enlistment. That's why Minhyuk need to declined his offer as  lead role in School 2015.

Maybe FNC will put Nflying leader Seunghyub in wgm.

For CNB Comeback, i think it will be last quarter of the year.  Since YH is still busy with OFD concert tour.

​And yes....SEUNGHYUB! Please WGM make that happen! 

Can any kind soul pls tell me where i can dl or watch our B.E.S.T subs for jongyeon episodes? Especially 271 and 272. Cause on gummy's website its only up to 270 and i dl 273 recently from the link a few pages back. Need to satisfy my thirst for uri couple by rewatching all their episodes again.

If its too bothersome, then dun mind me =). My last resort will be to watch chinese subs or eng subs from ksn.

​273 was release first without any captions for brownies to enjoy the episode quickly within a day or two after the broadcast.

271 and 272 with complete caption translations are now being finalised by our typesetter. 

273 complete caption translation is still being worked on, so please bear with us =).

We are only a voluntary team that has some IRL obligations as well, so we can't fully commit into subbing it and give an ETA for anything. Thanks =).

Minhyuk and hani please to be next wgm couple... Let all the cn blue' man to be in WGM... Krystal have rumored with Top Big Bang... Sorry off the topic.. I'm just too excited.. LOL.

Minhyuk has tooo many ships..any girl will looks good together with him.

Jonghyun and cnb always busy.. no rest for them since debut.. they all need girl to realise their tiredness like JH now.

I loved how people were posting about JH's judo and such, some details about our couple that I would never know about! 

After watching the judo video this one came up. Even though he doesn't really look "sporty"...seems like JH does like action and activities (and is still afraid of snakes and heights..LOL)!!! 

Guest greenwriter

Minhyuk and hani please to be next wgm couple... Let all the cn blue' man to be in WGM... Krystal have rumored with Top Big Bang... Sorry off the topic.. I'm just too excited.. LOL.

OFF TOPIC:

​OMG THIS! When I watched Minhyuk and Hani at Crime Scene, I thought they'd be a good pair! They were clearly flirting on the last episode! Hahaha

The backpack JH wear on Busan trip (black one) and SY's from Japan trip, flower garden (white one), is it the same but different color? The photo is quite blur from my capture, im struggling to post those evidence onto here :(((

Again people...if you want to talk about WGM couple in general, please do so in WGM thread, so we don't have to fight over who gets what on the vacant spot.. . seriously I don't quite care coz we don't make the selection... also please make use of the spoiler tags... just a reminder.

@RainMoon

the trip is well deserved by the whole cast, they did a great job in HITTG.. personally, I think SY  should go but depends on her schedule... coz the whole cast are like family to her

I loved how people were posting about JH's judo and such, some details about our couple that I would never know about! 

After watching the judo video this one came up. Even though he doesn't really look "sporty"...seems like JH does not action and activities (and is still afraid of snakes and heights..LOL)!!! 

JH doing all that stunts...oooooohhhhhhhhh

Archived