[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

I am so confused about her photoshoot comment ( articles and gifs set)

She was shy about the costume but after seeing her Instyle photoshoot, I dont get it. Its because Jonghyun was there and crew. There was a crew on her Instyle shoot too. Those outfit is more sexy and revealing. She said it was her photoshoot (couple or solo, I dont know) in Instyle she looked more professional. Every episode she looked different to me like Jonghyun said like an onion. That’s why I have doubts about her. I hope we dont regret at the end.  Please enlighten me. Waiting full translation.

I am writing this before reading all your comm

​I don't think you need to be confused so don't doubt or worry. This was definitely her first "official" photoshoot for a magazine (they are run a little differently than a picture or two here and there for TV promo's). She had two things going on in this shoot. 1st it was her first, and 2nd, the guy she likes was watching her every move. If you watch the video and read the dialogue, exchange the word husband or wife for their actual names, you can see that the mere presence of the other was unsettling. If it was a guy she had not feels for, she could have covered up her nervousness and went on her way, no one knowing how uncomfortable she actually was feeling. JH knows how to read her, so hiding was not an option. 

SY seems very good at putting on a brave face when she has to. Her pictures turned out professional for the Ceci magazine as well as the Insight shoot,  but if we had not seen WGM's photoshoot we wouldn't know how much she struggled to take those amazing photos. Her solo photo was just as hot as the insight photos. Think of it like that feeling you get when someone knows your weakness it's more difficult to hide it...the guy she likes was right there watching her succeed or fail! JH knew that she was new and nervous (plus the fact she likes him and will have to get SUPER close and touchy with him). She is a brave girl, but sometimes, she is also a shy quiet girl. I'd like to say that "10 seconds of boldness" is what SY uses in most of her interactions on the show. During BRI's she has had a chance to evaluate how she acted and sometime wishes she had done differently. The next time we see her, she has assimilated and moves forward. 

Wow...sorry for the novel  LOL, I think she is a "WYSIWYG" person like Jonghyun.

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

​I don't think you need to be confused so don't doubt or worry. This was definitely her first "official" photoshoot for a magazine (they are run a little differently than a picture or two here and there for TV promo's). She had two things going on in this shoot. 1st it was her first, and 2nd, the guy she likes was watching her every move. If you watch the video and read the dialogue, exchange the word husband or wife for their actual names, you can see that the mere presence of the other was unsettling. If it was a guy she had not feels for, she could have covered up her nervousness and went on her way, no one knowing how uncomfortable she actually was feeling. JH knows how to read her, so hiding was not an option. 

SY seems very good at putting on a brave face when she has to. Her pictures turned out professional for the Ceci magazine as well as the Insight shoot,  but if we had not seen WGM's photoshoot we wouldn't know how much she struggled to take those amazing photos. Her solo photo was just as hot as the insight photos. Think of it like that feeling you get when someone knows your weakness it's more difficult to hide it...the guy she likes was right there watching her succeed or fail! JH knew that she was new and nervous (plus the fact she likes him and will have to get SUPER close and touchy with him). She is a brave girl, but sometimes, she is also a shy quiet girl. I'd like to say that "10 seconds of boldness" is what SY uses in most of her interactions on the show. During BRI's she has had a chance to evaluate how she acted and sometime wishes she had done differently. The next time we see her, she has assimilated and moves forward. 

Wow...sorry for the novel  LOL, I think she is a "WYSIWYG" person like Jonghyun.

​Legend, mind to ask what is "WYSIWYG"? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

​Legend, mind to ask what is "WYSIWYG"? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

​What You See Is What You Get!  ....it's computer term LOL ...sorry about that :D 

They both say what they are thinking (although I think she has a little more self control than JH with saying what she feels :)

Guest rainmoon

Finally have a chance to say thank you to the BEST team... you guys did an awesome job !!! :wub:

Can't say much more because everyone else has already said pretty how I feel about the episode ... It just gets better and better.  

ah 

what about epi271? gummypassenger doesn't have it yet also, I have downloaded epi271 ksn-subbed version, gummypassenger's subs are more reliable. And B.E.S.T team is really the BEST.  Hope it's not too much to ask, but can the B.E.S.T. team do epi271 also. No pressure, no rush, will patiently wait.  We'd be indebted deeply. 

​sorry i forgot both 271 and 272 are both in its final stage with full sub and captions, Shu will probably both upload it together

Guest callmejandoe

​What You See Is What You Get!  ....it's computer term LOL ...sorry about that :D 

They both say what they are thinking (although I think she has a little more self control than JH with saying what she feels :)

This got me thinking and realizing that I think a perfect example is a scene during the photoshoot. When he looked at her and out of the blue said "wahhh so sexy" - that's him being no filter and saying what he thinks right? :D:D

Guest b8l8

I still get the same reply. Argh. Thanks anyways. xx 

video link

hover the mouse cursor over the upper right corner of the video, click on pop-out, then click on the download button.

BTW, can I ask for a favor? Can anyone please make a gif of Seungyeon at the start of the episode. The moment when she was looking down then suddenly looks up. Pleaseeee? Pretty please? 

giphy.gif

is this what you want?

Archived