[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

Hi guys,

i am searching for a forum tutorial to learn how to post pictures and how to go to the last read post and such.  

I found a page via google, but the tutotial page looks outdated.  

Can any of you know where i can find an updated tutorial or how to page? 

Thanks in advance for your help, and please forgive my ignorance;).

Here is the full tutorial of the new forum :):

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1uaz1bNzZ4LCrHQwam-0mHLMdw_0-pPVjbOdFWDCYBPE/edit

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest june099

Translators: swarley242, mase207

Timer/Encoder/QC: chagushu

Present to you by B.E.S.T (lol)

We are working on captions... our brownies please be.... PATIENT tuzki-bunny-emoticon-004.gif

P.S: click on the picture for watching and downloading tuzki-bunny-emoticon-007.gif

​OMG Thanks a lot for this >___<

i love you guys

Guest callmejandoe

@SuperMitchieee

And if I may add, posing in daring outfits is much easier that posing in a revealing outfit, IN BED, with a person you clearly like.

​THIS!!! Exactlyyyyy. 

And yeah, she totally look like she had a mental breakdown during the bed scene, that part where she touched his face lightly when he first hovered(?) above her. I luff her though, cos her body language is so readable haha that I've no doubt when she is being sincere and reacting honestly. (I just wish she would stop skirting away from his hugs after this ehehe)

Just watched the last episode subbed by B.E.S.T. I'm really greatful to have you guys, nothing I can say but thank you, and thank you to all the team members and everyone have contributed in. Love you guys,,and love you BE Couple:lol:

@SuperMitchieee

​THIS!!! Exactlyyyyy. 

And yeah, she totally look like she had a mental breakdown during the bed scene, that part where she touched his face lightly when he first hovered(?) above her. I luff her though, cos her body language is so readable haha that I've no doubt when she is being sincere and reacting honestly. (I just wish she would stop skirting away from his hugs after this ehehe)

That too. Imagine someone you like on top of you. Again, IN BED. Even I'll have a breakdown. Lolsss. She's allowing the skinships. And I'm one happy brownie because of that. But I also like that she's not hesitant to put him in place every now and then. And JH has been a perfect gentleman so I'm not worried.

We are working on captions... our brownies please be.... PATIENT tuzki-bunny-emoticon-004.gif

P.S: click on the picture for watching and downloading tuzki-bunny-emoticon-007.gif

​Hi, pls let me know if any help needed for chinese-sub to eng-sub or vis-versa in future so that we can expedite the translation :P

*if u guys dont mind my broken english, huhuhu

Wooow!! Thanks alot BEST is truly the best!! Can't wait the subs with caps ..

Anyway.. can we have BEST logo soon. I would like the logo not too big and not too small either.. uhehe

I wish I could help u guys!!

That too. Imagine someone you like on top of you. Again, IN BED. Even I'll have a breakdown. Lolsss. She's allowing the skinships. And I'm one happy brownie because of that. But I also like that she's not hesitant to put him in place every now and then. And JH has been a perfect gentleman so I'm not worried.

​I think so too. I dunno if others will agree that the vibe that our couple evoked during the bedscene photoshoot was sexy and intimate, seems that the photographer wanted a lighter mood that what they showed.  That is why they were given the lollipop by the lady who pat JH's shoulder teasing him to lighten up coz he was too serious. The photographer even said so to just be "playful in bed" :sweatingbullets::wub::vicx:

dont worry I think ep 272 full sub with captions is in its final editing stage. the subbing team just finish the 273 with dialogue first. Shu will probably upload it soon

​I feel like I am a video collector and I almost have the whole collection :D ~ Thanks for doing this I can watch them even when I don't have internet available!!!!! 

​I feel like I am a video collector and I almost have the whole collection :D ~ Thanks for doing this I can watch them even when I don't have internet available!!!!! 

​me too, i download them and watch them over and over, and over, and over. A habit like toothbrushing, you have to do everytime, all the time. wehehehe

now that we have BEST team, can we have other teams too like research team, since @Akopinoy2228YS is an expert in that field :D I even suspected her to be one of wgm staff LOLs.

when they are reciting the movie lines, the captions changes from Boys Over Flowers to Bees Over Flowers. so cute

Guest greatlakes1022

Greetings to ALL BE Couple!

After paddling alongside this ship since its inception (and getting legs and arm cramps in the process) LOL, decided to join everybody in spazzing and giving love to this two lovely couple :wub:

Cheers to all the B.E.S.T. and sending ya'll a BIG Hug and Kisses! ^_^

dont worry I think ep 272 full sub with captions is in its final editing stage. the subbing team just finish the 273 with dialogue first. Shu will probably upload it soon

what about epi271? gummypassenger doesn't have it yet also, I have downloaded epi271 ksn-subbed version, gummypassenger's subs are more reliable. And B.E.S.T team is really the BEST.  Hope it's not too much to ask, but can the B.E.S.T. team do epi271 also. No pressure, no rush, will patiently wait.  We'd be indebted deeply. 

Archived