[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

Guest BluePlate

Hi all

I joined soompi and the forum a few days ago and jjust to want to say hello to everyone.

I am still learning to navigate the website and how to post and such and don't quite comfortable posting. 

But i would like to tell you that i have been enjoying all of your posts, discussions and banters.

Thanks. 

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest BluePlate

At first i wanted see them kiss, but as i get more attatched to this couple, want their kiss to be thier own thing in private.   Peck on the cheek maybe light enough and fund enough. But i really dont want to see anything heavier than that..

The scenes in their house during  this episode seem so sweet and i feel like iam  watching their private moments and invading their privacy.  Is it only me who feel this way? 

At first i wanted see them kiss, but as i get more attatched to this couple, want their kiss to be thier own thing in private.   Peck on the cheek maybe light enough and fund enough. But i really dont want to see anything heavier than that..

The scenes in their house during  this episode seem so sweet and i feel like iam  watching their private moments and invading their privacy.  Is it only me who feel this way? 

Don't worry, ​I'm with you!! ^^bb

Some nice positive K-netizen reception from http://kkuljaem.blogspot.com/2015/05/spoilers-we-got-married_24.html

u8.jpg

imbc - Naver: Lee Jong Hyun and Gong Seung Yeon, Heart-pounding 1 second kiss... 'Our lips touched' 

1. [+1514, -43] When I was watching the clip, I was like "Can't they just kiss?" ㅋㅋㅋEveryone knows  that WGM is like acting in a drama anyway

2. [+1238, -72] Lee Jong Hyun is so handsome. How can the guy be prettier than the girl?

3. [+1063, -75] This couple is so pretty. Really shows that they like each other

4, [+960, -56] Watching WGM because of this couple

5. [+224, -18] I trust that Gong Seung Yeon won't cause any problems. She's kind and has a clean image

6. [+208, -18] It would be weird if these two aren't dating for real

7. [+116, -11] I really hope they date

Hello, silent lurker here, came out of hiding to ask a question....

can anyone tell me if somewhere in this thread there is a translation for the final part of their episode 7 (after the walking tied together, their final BRI's)  All the version's I've seen do not have subs for that part and I've been dying to know what they said.  Any help you can give would be appreciated.  I have to go to work, but hope to see a response when I get home tonight (along with subs for latest episode would be great too :D...thanks to those here who give subs, you are awesome!)

back to lurker mode :D

Hello, silent lurker here, came out of hiding to ask a question....

can anyone tell me if somewhere in this thread there is a translation for the final part of their episode 7 (after the walking tied together, their final BRI's)  All the version's I've seen do not have subs for that part and I've been dying to know what they said.  Any help you can give would be appreciated.  I have to go to work, but hope to see a response when I get home tonight (along with subs for latest episode would be great too :D...thanks to those here who give subs, you are awesome!)

back to lurker mode :D

​Try @gummypassenger's version at http://gummypassenger.blogspot.com/the definitive version :)

I think this is the BRI you're referring to...

BPSok1Nl.jpg

Guest GKorean

tumblr_nawiq5VhlG1t7qu3mo4_500.gif

omoooo... can't get over his sexy look!

tumblr_no32i9CohO1snnkqfo1_500.gif

Just look at them how much they communicate without words! These 2 will make beautiful babies!!! I just hope I get to live till then ...cause they kill me with their love !!!!

tumblr_nme5xoUm1N1snnkqfo3_250.gif

JH wearing the bracelet ANYwhere outside the show is special. Even if he HAD only worn it at the rehearsal and took it off for a live show, just goes to show that he would wear it in his private life and takes it off for the weak hearted fans! I almost think this is a little more confirmation than if he wore it in public all the time :D  Just my 2cents of course, hee, hee, hee. 

glad u all noticed it too lol,

@kkul23 i noticed it and also had the same thought as u lol:). But thought i was delusional so i didnt mention it :P

​The question is why would they edit out a hug? Here's my take on it....they hug each other comfortably already as a greeting, but want to play up their first forward hug later when it's done spontaneously other than a greeting. Again, just my opinion on why they would cut out this hug :D 

Guest jmaster19

​The question is why would they edit out a hug? Here's my take on it....they hug each other comfortably already as a greeting, but want to play up their first forward hug later when it's done spontaneously other than a greeting. Again, just my opinion on why they would cut out this hug :D 

​Looks like staff make a noise at kitchen and distract them (you can actually hear like chair moving or something at the kitchen). So they cut that distracted scene, to look like they're alone in home and no one in there. IMHO

Guest chagushu

Translators: swarley242, mase207

Timer/Encoder/QC: chagushu

Present to you by B.E.S.T (lol)

FdY91Ms.png

We are working on captions... our brownies please be.... PATIENT tuzki-bunny-emoticon-004.gif

P.S: click on the picture for watching and downloading tuzki-bunny-emoticon-007.gif

Guest ohhotdeym

This scene in the episode matched so well with the BGM.. Don't know why but it gave me so much feels~ :tears:

tumblr_nnhyk5SRnO1t7qu3mo6_250.gif

BGM used was Kiss me by Zion.T btw :)

I am so confused about her photoshoot comment ( articles and gifs set)

She was shy about the costume but after seeing her Instyle photoshoot, I dont get it. Its because Jonghyun was there and crew. There was a crew on her Instyle shoot too. Those outfit is more sexy and revealing. She said it was her photoshoot (couple or solo, I dont know) in Instyle she looked more professional. Every episode she looked different to me like Jonghyun said like an onion. That’s why I have doubts about her. I hope we dont regret at the end.  Please enlighten me. Waiting full translation.

I am writing this before reading all your comments. Its a lot to catch up.

Guest ayvah

​Looks like staff make a noise at kitchen and distract them (you can actually hear like chair moving or something at the kitchen). So they cut that distracted scene, to look like they're alone in home and no one in there. IMHO

But all of us already knew they are not really alone in the house. Either cameras are mounted somewhere or cameramen were hiding. They should just show us that hug! Lol!

Guest ayvah

She was shy about the costume but after seeing her Instyle photoshoot, I dont get it. Its because Jonghyun was there and crew. There was a crew on her Instyle shoot too. Those outfit is more sexy and revealing. She said it was her photoshoot (couple or solo, I dont know) in Instyle she looked more professional. Every episode she looked different to me like Jonghyun said like an onion. That’s why I have doubts about her. I hope we dont regret at the end.  Please enlighten me. Waiting full translation.

I am writing this before reading all your comments. Its a lot to catch up.

Actually she mentioned in one of the BRIs that if she treated their photoshoot as a job or did it with other guy, she could have done better. I think she meant she could have been more professional about the whole photoshoot. But because she did it with her hubby, she was more nervous and shy. Oh my golly! Haha!

And we only saw the in style photos. We did not see the bts so we really couldn't tell how she felt "during" the photoshoot. and it's a job. i dont think a celebrity should refuse a pose just because he or she is shy. even miss suzy or yoona had shown sexier and more daring clothes in many public photos or shows.

You can see JH wears bracelet at this video, focus at 0:18

​Awesome, thanks! So that was on April 25, and SY gifted JH the bracelet on April 17 :)

pgW5Cbbl.jpg 1GktnZV.jpg

Guest callmejandoe

@mase207 

There were many moments in this episode where these little interactions occurred. SY is the type of girl who needs that positive reinforcement to encourage her to be more courageous, and JH is the type who will shower her with praises.

OMG thanks for saying this!! I've actually been thinking this about her haha and so I'm happy someone else noticed and pointed this out :D I actually jumped onboard this ship late - ep 268, which I watched at random and then decided to backtrack and kept backtracking LOL until their first meet. So I basically watched them 268<backtrack>268 (crazy I know, haha) and I remember when I went back to ep 268, she was soooo different and more... active? Like she was less shy. I thought it was obvious in ep 270 though, cos I really feel like she positively GLOWED in that episode. It really looked like she was SO happy to be in his company -in the previous episodes, his happy reactions were more obvious and easier to spot, but I really thought in ep 270 it's evident that him showering her all those praises and just, being so unabashed about his feelings towards her, made her able to feel comfortable to reciprocate and not-so-subtly up the ante. LOVE THEM!

@n_s_23_23

She was shy about the costume but after seeing her Instyle photoshoot, I dont get it. Its because Jonghyun was there and crew. There was a crew on her Instyle shoot too. Those outfit is more sexy and revealing. She said it was her photoshoot (couple or solo, I dont know) in Instyle she looked more professional. Every episode she looked different to me like Jonghyun said like an onion. That’s why I have doubts about her. I hope we dont regret at the end.  Please enlighten me. Waiting full translation.

Here's my opinion:

Since we didn't see the InStyle BTS we can't say for sure if she was just fine with the clothing/makeup/poses etc but I think she was feeling extra self-conscious because this time he's around? I think lotsa staff or not, she would get over it and be professional (even if- if- inside she did cringe at the type of clothing etc they dress her in). But cos he was there for this Ceci shoot where they dressed her at one point "too revealing" (her words) and they had to be in such close proximity for the shoot AND pose like they're gaga over each other ... basically, sexual tension makes all the difference LOL :P B)

After seeing JH wear the bracelet, I've been checking out some other recent concert appearances --

Clearly wearing the couple ring on May 2 :wub:

H1UlQDH.jpg xnHh7Rh.jpg

Recall at the May 21 baseball game:

Q2anpUE.jpg RM2iO3h.jpg

Guest callmejandoe

Actually she mentioned in one of the BRIs that if she treated their photoshoot as a job or did it with other guy, she could have done better. I think she meant she could have been more professional about the whole photoshoot. But because she did it with her hubby, she was more nervous and shy. Oh my golly! Haha!

And we only saw the in style photos. We did not see the bts so we really couldn't tell how she felt "during" the photoshoot. and it's a job. i dont think a celebrity should refuse a pose just because he or she is shy. even miss suzy or yoona had shown sexier and more daring clothes in many public photos or shows.

​OMG I said the exact same things you did here about this hahahaha *high five*

Archived