[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

Guest gingerschnaps

@greenwriter

oh yeah! I totally get yah! Im also ok with this kind of set up. Catching them sweetly even there is camera around, not shying away. Unlike installing camera just to feel at ease and pretend that there are no other people. We all know they are filming but the fact that they can give off the vibe of realness regardless the knowledge that there are cameras, to think they are just rookies in acting is definitely quite telling. Their awareness of camera is a clear indication of being truthful . Professional actors will just pretend there is no one around since its pure acting for them. And i read in jh interviews that before he sign up he was worried if he can act in love so the pd chose a girl that matches his preference so seeing him now looking in love, i'd say, he is showing his sincere emotion.

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest greenwriter

No, no...I totally understand what you mean and how that could be true also. I'd like them to get so comfortable they forget they are being filmed so they don't hold back from doing and saying things...the crew may make them stop doing something that would be cool to see! When you mentioned the other couples I could really understand your point and changed my view that both the camera people and the lack of could be an opportune situation :D !!!! 

​Oh, trust me, I would also like them to be alone with just the cameras around just like that time in the ferris wheel and their car scenes (which are my favorites). I also hope for more scenes with no crew around! :D But crew or no crew, I notice the big difference with our couple compared with others (again, no offense!). 

Guest gingerschnaps

Uuuuu, seems mr.manager also liked SY latest IG.. uuuuuuu

Whose manager? Jonghyun's? If so then their lives are more intertwined and meshed perfectly :lol:

Whose manager? Jonghyun's? If so then their lives are more intertwined and meshed perfectly :lol:

Mr manager Cnblue of courseeee since he follow SY's IG. ​Somebody tagged them at IG, an hour ago i guess. I don't know how to upload pictures here. Bawringggg muehehehe, Maybe you can do us a favour? Just look for tagged picture for IG user, @tigermoth84 or SY's or JH's IG. You can find the screencap picture there :wub:

Guest elysiajung

Off topic.. seems like actor baek seung hun also commented in sy latest ig pic... anyone know how they connected? maybe in same drama or same agency? Sorry for ask

Mr manager Cnblue of courseeee since he follow SY's IG. ​Somebody tagged them at IG, an hour ago i guess. I don't know how to upload pictures here. Bawringggg muehehehe, Maybe you can do us a favour? Just look for tagged picture for IG user, @tigermoth84 or SY's or JH's IG. You can find the screencap picture there :wub:

​Ops, forgive me, they are not tagged in those picture, I found it by using the hashtag. To be precise, there you go

https://instagram.com/jongyeon_08/

Guest gingerschnaps

Sorry sweetie im no tech savvy i just no how to post a photo from existing site but searching in IG is way too high tech for me:sweatingbullets: i hope some fairy godmother will grant your wish though :) 

if you are a real shipper of this lovely couple, please continue to do so. if you feel your heart flutters when you watch them together, just let it be... like one fan commented "jongyeon made you love the moment they fell in love... no words are needed...you just feel it" ....and I'm swooned!!

Sorry sweetie im no tech savvy i just no how to post a photo from existing site but searching in IG is way too high tech for me:sweatingbullets: i hope some fairy godmother will grant your wish though :) 

​awhhhh don't be,, we are in the same shoes hihi :lol:. no worries. i've already post the link for the IG acc that post the screencap pic of their IG saga :wub:

​Oh, trust me, I would also like them to be alone with just the cameras around just like that time in the ferris wheel and their car scenes (which are my favorites). I also hope for more scenes with no crew around! :D But crew or no crew, I notice the big difference with our couple compared with others (again, no offense!). 

​I agree, I would also like them to sometimes shoot with no camera crews around, because it is during their alone time that we see them more affectionate to each other. JH initiates more and SY accepts and reciprocates more sweetly and lovingly, maybe because they sometimes get shy when crews are around.

Sigh so natural! Little gestures like these make my heart flutters. Maybe it's because it's their subconsciousness that's doing the action? No thinking which makes it even more sweet.:wub: 

Btw, can you someone please kindly post the bgm songs? I love all the songs used in this episode especially the bed scene and kissing scene. Those songs just set the right mood that made me feel jittery while watching. LOL

CFvcU4OVAAAkyRZ.jpg

CFvcU3IUgAESBn7.jpg

CFvcU3eUIAIuBGx.jpg

CFvcU33UkAAm8gR.jpg

Guest sam_girl

Off topic.. seems like actor baek seung hun also commented in sy latest ig pic... anyone know how they connected? maybe in same drama or same agency? Sorry for ask

Can you screenshot it ? ~~~

Guest gingerschnaps

I was wondering who are the two ahjumma's in the photo captions so i had to zoom it to know who it was:

jongyeon_ahjumma.jpg

(above image is mine :P )

Are they parodying lines from sorry i love you? hahahahahah!ah kiyowo!

Ahh581_ImSorryILoveYou_nowplay_small_1.jpg

cre:to owner

Guest gooners91

I was wondering who are the two ahjumma's in the photo captions so i had to zoom it to know who it was:

(above image is mine :P )

Are they parodying lines from sorry i love you? hahahahahah!

cre:to owner

​i'm laughing so hard right now, WGM caption never dissapoint me :lol: and SY plays the role of So Ji Sub, wtf :lol:

Guest elysiajung

I don t know how to sreen shot it.. but the comment meaning seem like "do you know how to throw?"just wondering how they know each other

@greenwriter

oh yeah! I totally get yah! Im also ok with this kind of set up. Catching them sweetly even there is camera around, not shying away. Unlike installing camera just to feel at ease and pretend that there are no other people. We all know they are filming but the fact that they can give off the vibe of realness regardless the knowledge that there are cameras, to think they are just rookies in acting is definitely quite telling. Their awareness of camera is a clear indication of being truthful . Professional actors will just pretend there is no one around since its pure acting for them. And i read in jh interviews that before he sign up he was worried if he can act in love so the pd chose a girl that matches his preference so seeing him now looking in love, i'd say, he is showing his sincere emotion.

Indeed!

​From @swarley242's CeCi translation:

Ceci: We are very curious how both of you who are not very active in entertainment activities came to join We Got Married.

JH: I started feeling curious . I wish to do this program with someone I was truly compatible with. Although this was a virtual marriage, but I wasn’t confident I could act out falling in love, so I told the WGM staff about my ideal type, curious to find out if it was possible to meet such a person in real life. And when SY appeared, there was not a moment of hesitation for me.

Fortunately for us, JH's not a very good actor (... but maybe not so good for his dramas :P )

egGnojW.gif

Archived