[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

Sitting here in bed, laptop propped on my lap, listening to some girl group I've never seen before just to make sure the stream is working...all because I'm waiting to see our couple! 

Maybe I should get something productive done while I wait...you know, MULTI-TASKING at 12:30am :D ! 

You're not the only one girl who's doing it..

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest vreiya

since solim is first, make your preparation guys~

pillow to muffle our voice in case its too loud, watch in safe distance, DON'T EAT OR DRINK! you'll choke HAHAHAH

Guest yseoulbee

I love this couple. They really make my days. :wub:They are like a hobby that relaxes my mind and soul. And thanks to everyone in this forum where i feel there is another life for me to socialize. :) BE couple is great but reading your comments  and following the sincere talks here .... aarrgghh. :DI like it. 

Guest greenwriter

I can't stream because I have worrrrk! Can anyone please share a link of raw later? Pretty please? ☺

Archived