[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

@happy2bhere

I was wondering about the rings, too. Since they are wearing them on the right hand it should have the meaning of wedding rings... Did they have a secret wedding ceremony already? I'd actually love that. But with all their filming we know about so far I doubt it could have fit in anywhere...

The rings could also be JH's way of making up for the lost couple item... Although it would have taken him quite a long time:sweatingbullets:

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@happy2bhere

I was wondering about the rings, too. Since they are wearing them on the right hand it should have the meaning of wedding rings... Did they have a secret wedding ceremony already? I'd actually love that. But with all their filming we know about so far I doubt it could have fit in anywhere...

The rings could also be JH's way of making up for the lost couple item... Although it would have taken him quite a long time:sweatingbullets:

​in theory the wedding ring should be worn in left hand....

i am married and my "wedding ring" in on my left hand....i don't know if for asian countries is the same or not

anyway i think that ring was a "forgive for losing our first couple item" from jh

​in theory the wedding ring should be worn in left hand....

i am married and my "wedding ring" in on my left hand....i don't know if for asian countries is the same or not

anyway i think that ring was a "forgive for losing our first couple item" from jh

​Actually I just googled it because I was getting confused with your reply. It seems like it really depends on the country you live in. I am engaged too and just about to get married. Where I come from you wear your wedding ring on the right hand, while the engagement ring remains on the left. I am not sure about SK though!? Does anyone know where Koreans wear their wedding ring?

Guest nobiprincess

#whereisseungyeon in that video? maybe was busy to do beer contest?

I attempted to ask #whereisseungyeon to the person who posted that instavid but it seemed like she was there for JH and not for SY since she cropped uri SY in most of her pics and vids :( so yeah!  

**off topic**

I just found an explanation to the wedding ring difference...

http://en.renesim.com/weddingring/weddingrings-which-hand

"Wedding rings are traditionally worn on the ring finger of the right hand in Germany, Austria, Poland, Bulgaria, Norway and Russia. However, in most other countries such as Mediterranean countries, the USA and Switzerland, wedding rings are worn on the left hand.

There are legends and explanations old and new for both versions. According to an ancient legend, the Greeks and Egyptians believed that a vein led directly to the heart from the left ring finger - the vena amoris. This belief would explain the wedding ring on the left ring finger. However, according to the Bible (Exodus 15.6) the right hand is the 'good and blessed side', so that the wedding ring should be worn on the right ring finger."

But acording to the picture above in SK it could really be the left hand! However, it could also depend on the religion...

**off topic**

I just found an explanation to the wedding ring difference...

http://en.renesim.com/weddingring/weddingrings-which-hand

"Wedding rings are traditionally worn on the ring finger of the right hand in Germany, Austria, Poland, Bulgaria, Norway and Russia. However, in most other countries such as Mediterranean countries, the USA and Switzerland, wedding rings are worn on the left hand.

There are legends and explanations old and new for both versions. According to an ancient legend, the Greeks and Egyptians believed that a vein led directly to the heart from the left ring finger - the vena amoris. This belief would explain the wedding ring on the left ring finger. However, according to the Bible (Exodus 15.6) the right hand is the 'good and blessed side', so that the wedding ring should be worn on the right ring finger."

But acording to the picture above in SK it could really be the left hand! However, it could also depend on the religion...

​maybe its not a "wedding ring" but just a couple ring as a normal couple item...

if they haven't celebrate yet their wedding ceremony is senseless wear "wedding ring" i think that that ring is a gift from JH to her,maybe he gave her when they met for his BD,as a couple item but i don't think is a wedding ring....i think that when they will celebrate their wedding ceremony (and i am sure they will because i WANT TO SEE SY IN WHITE DRESS....) they'll exchange wedding ring and will put in their left hand....

Guest hihi_hehe

i am happy that there was no kiss lol becuz pretty much if there had been a kiss, it would have been focused on that, forced skinship.  This time, BE just enjoyed their time at a baseball game, pretty much a thing for a couple to do, naturally like that.  Cute~

Guest mase207

Wow I can't believe I missed out on all of the excitement around the baseball game! Holy cow, it's just like watching a real celebrity couple sitting courtside at a Lakers game :lol: Can you believe that these two have only known each other's existence for not even 3 months now? They look like any normal couple that's in love. It's so unique and refreshing to see. I have never seen a couple on WGM that is just so outright demonstrative about their sincerity and how much they like each other. They keep dropping more and more hints by the day, whereas most WGM couples that DID have some interactions outside of the show at the beginning ended up becoming more reclusive by the time they finished. For Jongyeon, it's the opposite. They keep opening up more, and are entirely unafraid of media backlash. It's great to see how supportive people are of this couple. I mean, who's there to hate? JH is the ideal type of guy for all the fangirls, and SY is the ideal type of girl for all the fanboys. They are two individuals who really stick out in their industry because they don't really try to put up a front. They are real, both inside and out, and don't ever get into controversies or get on peoples' bad sides. I guess that's part of the reason why I find them so easy to ship. I like both of them very much, because they aren't just mindblowingly real as a couple; they are both genuinely great people. 

While we all spazz out about the baseball game, I wanted to point out an example of what I meant by the loving gazes that these two exchange on the regular... especially SY.

u8bcsfy.png

This is after he said he'd chase after her until she slapped him. There aren't any words that need to be said by her, because her expression quite honestly says it all; she is head over heels for him. Honestly, this gaze has a very sexy undertone and she actually ends up staring at his lips in the next frame. There is a strong sense of physical and mental attraction between the two of them, and SY's gaze has been commented on by the MCs on multiple occasions. She has this really foxy look when JH does something that she views as sexy. But more than anything, what I extrapolate from this type of gaze is a deep sense of attraction. JH does this quite often as well, as you can see just a couple minutes later when they're sharing the straw. These two are all over each other, to the point where I'm pretty sure the film crew has to put a leash on them sometimes :D

Seeing how they were holding onto each other and the way they were staring at each other in the photos, I can tell already that their relationship is continuing to grow. During the pitch, JH's "bite" and SY's kiss were just overkill for me. I died. You guys want the whole world to know you're together, huh? Also, SY's pitch was absolutely adorable. It was off by a mile :lol: But I think JH finds that really cute. And look at how he swooped his arm around her as soon as it was done. That's a guy who's obsessed over what's his! 

Oh, and remember when a bunch of people were freaking out because JH stopped liking SY's photos? I don't. He liked her IG photo like two days later anyways. 

​maybe its not a "wedding ring" but just a couple ring as a normal couple item...

if they haven't celebrate yet their wedding ceremony is senseless wear "wedding ring" i think that that ring is a gift from JH to her,maybe he gave her when they met for his BD,as a couple item but i don't think is a wedding ring....i think that when they will celebrate their wedding ceremony (and i am sure they will because i WANT TO SEE SY IN WHITE DRESS....) they'll exchange wedding ring and will put in their left hand....

​I guess so too. And I really hope it'll be a wedding in white rather than a traditional one. But I think the chances are high since we've already seen the hanbok on SY.

OFF TOPIC

@RainMoon   Just watched the video you posted.  Wonder if the mascot is a boy or a girl?  Thought for a second it might even be you!  :lol:  I know all about your ninja skills! :D  Either way JH just made somebody's day!!!:ph34r:  Don't look SY!!! B)

Ahhh, this couple, what am I to think?  What am I to do?  MY MIND AND MY HEART ARE ON FIRE because of them.....!!

I have said this before, never before have I seen or experienced a unique couple like them on WGM.

They are just so THERE for each other and nothing else.  using WGM as their own personal dating service and not caring about fans or management companies or how they are perceived on WGM makes them so special that I just cannot say how much I hope and pray they stay together after WGM, but I want them to be on WGM for a long, long, time so I (we) can continue to experience this (shared) happiness with them as their relationship continues to grow by leaps and bounds!

I hope JH sticks to his beliefs and doesn't let FNC push him around as far as his love for SY goes, I hope he says "SHE is what is important in my LIFE now" and FNC lets him pursue her to whatever end they desire.

As someone here already said, SY should just marry him and raise and take care of their puppies and their babies, maybe shoot a commercial here and there and pick up an acting gig once in awhile, but don't let her career get in the way of her romance, if that is what she desires!

I had a strange dream about these 2.  Actually, it weaved Jongyeon, Yongseo and CNBlue together. (Yes, I DREAM about them).  It was a CNBlue concert, but they all were older and married.  Their hot wives were standing off to the side stage enjoying their husbands perform, and when the concert was over the wives all came out on stage and hugged their husbands and then walked off the stage with them.  Seohyun was there for Yong Wha (yep, still ship them too!), SY was there for JH, and it looked like Krystal for Minhyuk and some tall girl like Sooyoung (of SNSD) for Jungshin chingu.  They all walked to the backroom behind the stage together, each husband/wife pair hugging and laughing.  When they went into the backroom together there were babies and little kids and puppies there to greet them!  They were all together, The CNBlue boys, their wives, their kids and their pets, all happy together.

What a wonderful warm feeling that dream left for me when I woke up this morning!

It's hopelessly delusional, I know, BUT...BUT... wouldn't it be nice if this dream would come true??!!             

I wanna know how they got those rings! I hope JH gave it this time as bigger replacement to the key chain he lost. hehe

​I'm hoping it means they had a wedding in Busan and did the deal like I've been dreaming would happen... ...with his family all around them...  Now that I see the ring I get inspired it could be even more possible.

EDIT: I wanted to note that you can tell that the ring JH is wearing is not his normal ring.  Look at SY's ring design, it's very specific, JH's ring design is exactly the same..  But anyway, the *media* confirmed that it was a "couple ring" so I don't see much speculation on that front.  If it's a "couple ring" he's not wearing an old ring and giving her a new ring.  They are wearing the same ring, that's what makes them couple rings. lol....

I think someone is wayyyy too happy?!!! such a quick instagram update.

​He's wearing the couple ring in the picture too... so those Brownies who thought they saw both SY & JH wearing couple rings at MIDNIGHT on his birthday when they gave him the cake are RIGHT... they were wearing couple rings so it must have happened in Busan.

Guest rainmoon

OFF TOPIC

@RainMoon   Just watched the video you posted.  Wonder if the mascot is a boy or a girl?  Thought for a second it might even be you!  :lol:  I know all about your ninja skills! :D  Either way JH just made somebody's day!!!:ph34r:  Don't look SY!!! B)

aaahhh ... OMG I so wished ... I'd be all over that :ph34r::w00t: ... ALL OVER !!! but I have to show some respect to SY ... he is hers after all .... 

Guest ohhotdeym

Some Burning Souls noticed SY's ring. They said it was JH's favorite ring in his rookie days. Why does it make me so happy knowing this? The ring seems so special now!! :) 

Edit: not yet confirmed tho.. we'll just have to wait and see ;)

Archived