[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

The kiss cammmmmm

He will kiss her on her cheek?...or on the...LIPS?

AWWWWWWWW i can't wait. .....we cam streaming this baseball match?....

I don't care about baseball. ..i don't know nothing about this game....but i'll watch it just for bee couple :)

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The kiss cammmmmm

He will kiss her on her cheek?...or on the...LIPS?

AWWWWWWWW i can't wait. .....we cam streaming this baseball match?....

I don't care about baseball. ..i don't know nothing about this game....but i'll watch it just for bee couple :)

​me too.. i wish their is a fan cam for tomorrow.

Guest MintsFlavour

Well as much as i want to see JH-SY have their first kiss. i think JH wouldn't kiss her in a public places like that (its not a cheek kiss.. you know what i mean :p). maybe some private place where they can freely express themselves (w/o some camera staff i.e : In the Car... Inside the Feri's Wheel.... Inside the haunted decorated room in their house? :D:D)

Hi everyone ^^

Been a silent lurker but I'd like to share something regarding the 100 days anniversary project. Sorry if this has been posted but korean fans in DCgall are going to open paypal account so overseas can join the project :)

check the thread here:  http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=married&no=1035232&page=1 and  http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=married&no=1035606&page=1

it's so nice to see that korean fans even leave the message in english so that overseas fans can easily check and join~

Guest ohhotdeym

''Which day is exactly their 100th day????

It's on June 9 according to the korean fans :)

Edit: but given that their schedule for filming is on thursdays, most probably they'd be filming the 100th day celebration on June 4. (from what i've read in dc gall)

Who knows. ....maybe want to see so badly sy in white  their 100th day they will celebrate their wedding ceremony. ....at the end they still haven't celebrate it....and its little bit weird because they "got married" but they haven't celebrate it yet......

Awww would be a wonderful way for celebrate their 100th day :wub: so romantic.....

i want to see so badly sy in white dress and he that stares at her with his deep dimples... (as usually he does lol)

Well as much as i want to see JH-SY have their first kiss. i think JH wouldn't kiss her in a public places like that (its not a cheek kiss.. you know what i mean :p). maybe some private place where they can freely express themselves (w/o some camera staff i.e : In the Car... Inside the Feri's Wheel.... Inside the haunted decorated room in their house? :D:D)

I agree with you!  I also believe the first kiss has already happened because they are both about protecting and saving something that special for themselves.  But this may be the first kiss in public although I think it will be on the cheek!:tears:    But will be cheering and hoping it's on the lips:w00t:

Guest rainmoon

I agree with you!  I also believe the first kiss has already happened because they are both about protecting and saving something that special for themselves.  But this may be the first kiss in public although I think it will be on the cheek!:tears:    But will be cheering and hoping it's on the lips:w00t:

​Same thought over here, if they are really together, then I'm pretty sure they had already shared more than one kiss ... kekeke ... :w00t::wub:

She is so beautiful eventhough we dont see her face haha

​^^^this was exactly my 1st thought when I saw those pics.  How can JH, who wants to be with a 'pretty' girl, not fall in love with her on that fact alone. It's not possible for it to not be real, in my mind, because, if I, as a woman, find her innocently, naturally, and purely beautiful, both inside & outside, AND I haven't even met her in person, how can JH not feel that even more than I? She is a classic woman with classic beauty, just like JH said.  The kind of woman you WANT to marry.  Why would he think he could get anyone better?  ... I mean, her family are loving BUT also understand the industry and all the demands, responsibilities, and stresses that come with this kind of work.  You get this kind of woman along with a loving and understanding family?  ....heol...  I can't see JH not wanting to completely snatch her up.  I just can't see it.

..and I don't think I'm being delusional to think this way.

AoA Yuna & CNblue Minhyuk ...didn't someone say they are all like little sisters to them? Makes you wonder now doesn't it?  LOL

I'm so excited to see this weeks photoshoot. I want to know if JH starts to work his way to the kiss during the photoshoot. I'm sure he will make her feel comfortable first...then when she gets comfortable he'll make it to the next step. He seems very good and taking small bites to progress forward (pun intended on so many different levels...SY, vampire) LOL!!!

I know right! I watched the last episode with my husband, he laughed out loud when he saw SY's reaction in the car and when JH mentioned drinking apple juice. I love how JH teases SY. But it is also awesome how SY came back with don't try to change the topic. They really give off a couple feel with all these teasing. The thing is, its not just verbal, but its all the eye contact and facial expressions.

I am liking this couple more and more and so I am starting to be torn over this couple. Please don't get mad at me or hate me, but half of me wants this couple to be on a long time and the other half thinks that if they are going to date in real life, they should not stay on the show too long.

I personally believe a lot more of the couples on this show have had interest in each other, but because of their busy schedules, they only got to "date" when they were filming. I think that most of those potential relationships didnt progress because they only spent time together while filming and they couldn't learn how to be a normal couple.  I also think many of them would be more physical with each other if they were on real dates and not being filmed.  

So, if this couple is to be a real couple, I hope they get to spend time together when they are not filming. And I hope JH does act like a Busan man and takes charge. It would be sad if their relationship didn't progress because they only got to date on the show for 6 months and they didn't get to progress in their skinship because they were being filmed. 

Watching them every week is fun. But if they want to date in real life, at what point do they decide that being on the show is curtailing their ability to act normally with each other as boyfriend and girlfriend?

Have we seen all the pictures that were in the Ceci photo spread?  Why do I get the feeling a lot of pic we got "hinted" at didn't actually come through?

Have we seen all the pictures that were in the Ceci photo spread?  Why do I get the feeling a lot of pic we got "hinted" at didn't actually come through?

​Let's hope they are saving the best for last for WGM and we will see them being made on film!  I am also interested in what made her change during that shoot and relax and take charge.  At least it seems that way!:blink:

I am liking this couple more and more and so I am starting to be torn over this couple. Please don't get mad at me or hate me, but half of me wants this couple to be on a long time and the other half thinks that if they are going to date in real life, they should not stay on the show too long.

I personally believe a lot more of the couples on this show have had interest in each other, but because of their busy schedules, they only got to "date" when they were filming. I think that most of those potential relationships didnt progress because they only spent time together while filming and they couldn't learn how to be a normal couple.  I also think many of them would be more physical with each other if they were on real dates and not being filmed.  

So, if this couple is to be a real couple, I hope they get to spend time together when they are not filming. And I hope JH does act like a Busan man and takes charge. It would be sad if their relationship didn't progress because they only got to date on the show for 6 months and they didn't get to progress in their skinship because they were being filmed. 

Watching them every week is fun. But if they want to date in real life, at what point do they decide that being on the show is curtailing their ability to act normally with each other as boyfriend and girlfriend?

​This makes sense -- the constant presence of the cameras could very well be impeding things. Especially for female celebrities who want to maintain their public images, it's virtually impossible to do much of anything.

Jun Jin/Lee Siyoung (Gundam couple), left WGM after about ~a dozen episodes to keep their private romance private -- they were having just too much fun, even with cameras around!

NGICkwx.gif 

FOQZ5yK.gif

If JongYeon were to depart early, I myself would be sad I could no longer watch them on WGM, but happy for them and their relationship! :wub:

Archived