[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

Guest vreiya

omggg this multiquote fails me why didn't they disappear after I make a  post -__-

@isocode i'm sure she's not calling his name

more like it's weird? fishy? dunno tho speak no korean hahahha

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

after watching eng sub and seeing her acting w/ her dad to prank Jonghyun, made me think that did she every act while being w/ Jonghyun. I hope not but she can really act and try to fool him. it just made me worry.

​I thought you could tell she was pulling a prank whenever she was trying very hard to hide her laughter and also when she got shocked with what he said to her appa ("You can't say such things" "Why, why, why?"). She still looked a bit flustered right afterwards if you aks me. When he told her she should learn how to cook from the chef  so he would love her forever she gave him a meaningful stare as well.

I think JH got fooled easily because he actually never in his wildest dreams expected to meet her dad this way. He was a bit distracted, because of his fear to have to eat chicken feet as well. Otherwise he would have noticed how much SY observed him and the way she was laughing would have at least made him say "Cuuuteee":D

omggg this multiquote fails me why didn't they disappear after I make a  post -__-

@isocode i'm sure she's not calling his name

more like it's weird? fishy? dunno tho speak no korean hahahha

​yeah, im only basing on what i listened nothing more, but i can't hear the "weird"(yisang) 

the chinese translation translate it to

"look at your expression"

Guest Hickk

after watching eng sub and seeing her acting w/ her dad to prank Jonghyun, made me think that did she every act while being w/ Jonghyun. I hope not but she can really act and try to fool him. it just made me worry.

​I don't think you should worry too much about it.

SY is most likely a good actress, but there are things you can't consistently act out. If she was not interested in JH, she would not be so observant towards JH likes and behaviours. I doubt she would be making so much eye and physical contact with him. She is constantly watching for his response, just like he is with her. She is also putting in a lot of effect to prepare thoughtful gifts for JH.

I don't know what the future holds for these two, but for now, I 100% believe in their sincerity towards each other.

​While we're on the topic, I have to mention that SY is really good at reading a person. You can see in this episode when she noticed JH's twitching eyes during the oyster-eating, also when they were walking in the Secret Garden and she asked the BIG question, or even during their ferris wheel ride. 

When she's asking questions to find out JH's true feelings, she also watches JH's face carefully to gauge whether he's telling the truth.

My fave scenes:

1. When SY escaped from JH's arm, before she back-hugged him. The look of panic and confusion on his face was too genuine for me. He must have wondered why SY didn't want his arm around her shoulders and he looked bothered about it for a second there.

2. When they were having so much fun in bed after JH discovered SY's aegyo and asked her to repeat it (it was the most genuine part for me) And when she also asked him to do the nose-scrunching that she liked way back in Japan. The give and take and the natural laughter was just contagious. SY must have said that they both looked weird because she must have felt like they were the only ones who understood what they were doing. Well, most of us understand that scene because we also experienced doing something with our significant other while thinking that no one outside of the relationship would ever understand. That comment of hers shows a lot about how they view their relationship. 

3. How they comfortably and nonchalantly touched each other's face while they were in the yard. It was so spontaneous and natural that I was reminded of how it feels like when you're being a third wheel on a date. I felt like I was intruding their MOMENT. The way they talked and touched each other was just...I can't find the words. They were so natural at it and if they were indeed acting, then I guess they deserve to be rewarded for it (OSCARS)!!! But I highly doubt it was acting. With these two, I can spot acting as much as I can spot their the realness. 

3. The scrunching of their noses in the elevator. Again, they didn't need more words to say to each other because by then, they were already comfortable with each other that they didn't feel like they have to have a conversation to keep the viewers entertained. 

4. The nonchalant way JH was holding SY's hand as he led her inside the restaurant toward their table. It's just like that time when he took her hand during inspection of their new house. He was not smiling yet it seemed like he just had to do it NOT for the camera but because it was the natural thing to do--like his body was programmed to hold her hand whenever possible. In real relationships, skinship is as natural as breathing...you just do it because your body wants to and needs to.

ALL IN ALL, I love this episode! JH may not have appeared too enthusiastic about the couple bracelet, but I am glad about it. Men, in general (at least from where I come from) don't like couple items that much. But they are willing to wear such things for the love of their lives. And the fact that me and, most probably a lot of other members here, noticed his lack of enthusiasm just tells me that JH really is a very transparent guy. He cannot lie about liking the oysters and the bracelets (though he was genuinely grateful for the effort SY put on the project) and that, ladies and gentlemen, shows us that the rest of the things he shows us in the show are real. 

P.S. I don't really care what the haters think of SY. I'd like to think they are the reason why our IG Saga has been very slow. Sorry for the word, but I DON'T GIVE A F*&K about the haters. 

​EVERYTHING you said...thank you, I have nothing else to say about these things spot on! 

One question though: I didn't get the impression he didn't like the bracelets...it feels more like to me he is a better "gift giver" than a "gift getter". I could be wrong, but it seems to me anytime she gives him a gift or a compliment or something comes his way whether it's words or objects or even favors or helpfulness, he doesn't know how to receive it well...it makes him awkward as if you can almost see him thinking "How should I respond?". If she compliments him he makes the same face as when he received the bracelet, but a quicker time span. He counteracts the compliment with disbelief...it's not that he doesn't like it, it just looks like (to me) he doesn't know how to receive good things well. 

Maybe I feel this way because there is a section of the translation that confuses...maybe he actually did say he doesn't like it, but who knows what he is trying to say? ...http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k2fGZCGpLLYkEIb6VGd head over to 4:34 of this video. It's about the bracelet but I don't understand what he is saying...even in English LOL! It was the same until someone explained the meaning of the word, "service" and the context they were using the word at the restaurant. 

I think it's a mistranslation from ksn at 4:34. From isocode's translation it meant, "Like is like. Why do we have to create something. But when she gave it, I am keeping it. Why do I like this feeling of being tied down?"

​i agree with u guys.. he so sincerely toward her.. if he acting .. his eyes can't tell lie... i can feel his sincerity.. he is fall in love with her.. and also Sy.. always care and knows everything about him,, even MY MIRACLE song she also knows its the one that he composed. it's so meaningful. an d also JH knows that SY not really like salty food. i believe they contact each other.. but they just cover up a bit.. so the public just know the cover but not the inside. it's impossible to get close easily.. because they just met every 2 weeks..if they are not contact and meet up secretly. 

Guest Hickk

​I thought you could tell she was pulling a prank whenever she was trying very hard to hide her laughter and also when she got shocked with what he said to her appa ("You can't say such things" "Why, why, why?"). She still looked a bit flustered right afterwards if you aks me. When he told her she should learn how to cook from the chef  so he would love h,er forever she gave him a meaningful stare as well.

I think JH got fooled easily because he actually never in his wildest dreams expected to meet her dad this way. He was a bit distracted, because of his fear to have to eat chicken feet as well. Otherwise he would have noticed how much SY observed him and the way she was laughing would have at least made him say "Cuuuteee":D

​I think he already noticed SY's suspicious behaviour, but he concluded that it was because of the "chicken feet trap"; that's why he didn't suspect there was anything else....   xD

He did say as much before saying "thanks for the meal" - something about seeing SY's expression (I think KSN messed this part up).

​I don't think you should worry too much about it.

SY is most likely a good actress, but there are things you can't consistently act out. If she was not interested in JH, she would not be so observant towards JH likes and behaviours. I doubt she would be making so much eye and physical contact with him. She is constantly watching for his response, just like he is with her. She is also putting in a lot of effect to prepare thoughtful gifts for JH.

I don't know what the future holds for these two, but for now, I 100% believe in their sincerity towards each other.

​While we're on the topic, I have to mention that SY is really good at reading a person. You can see in this episode when she noticed JH's twitching eyes during the oyster-eating, also when they were walking in the Secret Garden and she asked the BIG question, or even during their ferris wheel ride. 

When she's asking questions to find out JH's true feelings, she also watches JH's face carefully to gauge whether he's telling the truth.

​she is sincerely.. she just worry..about JH feeling since JH is a big idol and also handsome.. you knows so hard to make a relation with someone who is  famous and handsome.. i can feel her feeling. so she always make an eye contact and reading him. even it's sincerely or not.

Guest Hickk

​i agree with u guys.. he so sincerely toward her.. if he acting .. his eyes can't tell lie... i can feel his sincerity.. he is fall in love with her.. and also Sy.. always care and knows everything about him,, even MY MIRACLE song she also knows its the one that he composed. it's so meaningful. an d also JH knows that SY not really like salty food. i believe they contact each other.. but they just cover up a bit.. so the public just know the cover but not the inside. it's impossible to get close easily.. because they just met every 2 weeks..if they are not contact and meet up secretly. 

​Yeah, I agree. There has to be phone conversations to keep the relationship going over 2 weeks of no meet.

I don't believe the stuff about WGM forbidding dating (it's unverified anyway), but I do believe they discourage meeting outside the show, they do that because they want to capture every interaction between the couple. I can believe that.

​I thought you could tell she was pulling a prank whenever she was trying very hard to hide her laughter and also when she got shocked with what he said to her appa ("You can't say such things" "Why, why, why?"). She still looked a bit flustered right afterwards if you aks me. When he told her she should learn how to cook from the chef  so he would love h,er forever she gave him a meaningful stare as well.

​I think he already noticed SY's suspicious behaviour, but he concluded that it was because of the "chicken feet trap"; that's why he didn't suspect there was anything else....   xD

He did say as much before saying "thanks for the meal" - something about seeing SY's expression (I think KSN messed this part up).

​I completely agree. I guess all he could think of was "chicken feet" and "wife is king".xDHe was all suspicious about her behaviour because he really expected he'd have to eat it. He just didn't guess that the surprise would be a completely different one.

I think they contact outside because she said that I heard that you're going to japan soon, I think he told her about that ^^

​yes absolutely... she just cover up..  she knows from sns that JH sick. and JH face looks so happy and sincerely, the feeling is they talk a lot behind and know everything about each other. i can feel that.

Guest vreiya

@isocode hmmm I'm starting to get obsessed to find this lol I'm hearing musun gesso/ musun getta  does it have a meaning? aahhh i'm curious xD

@Hickk I'm really impressed with sy with her reading skill. From the first episode, when she was asking jh does he like intestines, she immediately realize that jh didn't like it even though he smiled hahaha

Guest chagushu

I'd like to show than write or describe actually~ since we have lots of brownies do that very well :$ So I did these gif to show how stun he is when Sy refused to be in his arm, and how deep his dimples are when SY hugging him from behind :wub:

I'd like to show than write or describe actually~ since we have lots of brownies do that very well :$ So I did these gif to show how stun he is when Sy refused to be in his arm, and how deep his dimples are when SY hugging him from behind :wub:

​yeah he kind a desperate when she refused him.. so cute... i love this guy.. i started to fall in love with him ottoke. they both so sincerely toward each other. did u see their head stick on one another.. oh so sweet.. romantic.

(credits to reccarochu on Twitter)

not sure if anyone posted this before but seungyeon's bag has a 0♡E on it ;__________; unless MBC cut some footage again, its likely that its a gift given in private?

0♡E is such a trademark for them <3333

Guest greenwriter

​Yeah, I agree. There has to be phone conversations to keep the relationship going over 2 weeks of no meet.

I don't believe the stuff about WGM forbidding dating (it's unverified anyway), but I do believe they discourage meeting outside the show, they do that because they want to capture every interaction between the couple. I can believe that.

​Triple agree. The awkwardness would have been very obvious if they were not in contact after the Japan trip. The way they were looking at each other, it was obvious that they are a lot more comfortable. The weeks between their Japan trip and their meeting at the airport would have been enough to take them back to the awkward phase. They must have kept in contact after that. 

Archived