[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

Just for fun.. I noted these as I was doing JongYeon timeline/diaries/journal or whatever you name it

February 27 - Seungyeon's birthday

February 28 - Jonghyun in talks to join WGM

March 14 (White Day) - JongYeon first broadcast

April 1 (April Fool) - JongYeon broke their cellphone screen *you're my destiny*

May 15 - Jonghyun's birthday, Orange Marmalade first broadcast

:D

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

EMAILED ?? that photo taken by JH's phone right ?  i guess JH & SY haven't exchanged their phone numbers yet ... :/

​I don't think it's a biggie. If it's a big file, wouldn't it be easier to send via email? 

Btw, here's something tongue flirting action. Sigh how am I gonna wait till Saturday?!

EDIT: Okay I really don't know how to post a gif from Twitter, so here's the link: https://pbs.twimg.com/tweet_video/CEr_LcOVIAAkApU.mp4

JH likes the shoulder shrug a little too much!

tumblr_no4jlv6Gs41tdet3mo1_r3_400.gif tumblr_no4jlv6Gs41tdet3mo2_r3_400.gif

And the sensual nose crinkling! It's getting a little hot there in the elevator

tumblr_no54y3GBF41snnkqfo1_500.gif

Cr: tmblr (jongxyeon)

Guest hihi_hehe

it's possible that it is from staff's email.  JH took the pics with his phone but he had to send them to the production in order to put it up on the screen.  So it's possibly from the staff 

Guest district_BEC

EMAILED ?? that photo taken by JH's phone right ?  i guess JH & SY haven't exchanged their phone numbers yet ... :/

​I don't think it's a biggie. If it's a big file, wouldn't it be easier to send via email? 

Btw, here's something tongue flirting action. Sigh how am I gonna wait till Saturday?!

EDIT: Okay I really don't know how to post a gif from Twitter, so here's the link: https://pbs.twimg.com/tweet_video/CEr_LcOVIAAkApU.mp4

​She could have sent it to herself as well..

Guest Hickk

I'm thinking it's more like SY was emailing the pic to the bracelet maker, along with her designs...

Anyway it doesn't make sense to me that they haven't exchanged phone numbers yet.

Some thoughts on SY & JH interactions on instagram: 

Of course we only see this couple doing "coupley" things and of course we have no problem with their communications and interactions over IG...but in truth their interactions could involve and affect many groups of people. JH is currently getting ready to do a press conference for his new drama. To the production company making the drama, the directors, staff and other celebrities...JH & SY's interactions have a volatile potential of damage. His fans or some kind of interaction or liking of a picture could easily turn sour for someone and ruin the drama before it even has a chance to get off the ground. 

For now, I believe they have both been told to restrain from making these off camera interactions...or at least reduce them to a minimum. 

I'm not a believer that everything that goes on with them is relationship driven. Although JH is independent in nature, he is also an obedient artist who does not want to cause anyone harm. We may not see the harm, but even behind the scenes somethings could have transpired with a wild hair fan. There is too much at stake for a lot of other people to allow just these two people to have unmonitored interactions like that. I know they have meetings in the big companies to discuss the potential pitfalls and damages of their artists because a lot of money has been invested. Yewon is a perfect example of an unexpected "ouch". I believe they, the companies involved, just want to make sure everything comes off without a hitch. 

PS: Also,when the show is over a year from now these two need to be functioning in a way that leaves them an escape plan in the event their relationship is real or over. After the show is over these interactions will only hurt his career...the ones who love him as a couple will continue to love him regardless, the ones who don't like the coupledom are waiting it out...they will either leave or stay depending on the outcome. Her career is also important in the fact that she will not be an independent artist if they are a couple (just how it goes). She can be attached to him while on the show, but afterwards she has to appear independent (even if they are together behind the scenes). 

Agree agree agree! As a fan of an idol group, I do think that jonghyun perhaps has the ‘idol burden’ such as fans thinking of him as their ‘oppa’ etc which perhaps lead to him being more ‘careful’ on instagram. There’s always this culture among fandom that some fans doesn’t like all these dating things very much, there’s some of us which openly ship the idols we like with someone else but not all fans are able to take such matter easily. There’s also this mindset that idols’ SNS are meant to be a platform for them to communicate with their fans. So I think Jonghyun is just being careful here.

Just my thoughts regarding this IG saga, it still makes me incredibly happy though when I see seungyeon liking jonghyun’s photos  D-5 to the next episode of our couple!!! Can’t wait especially for the Ceci photoshoot TT

Also their everland date?! God it seems like we saw those fantaken photos so long ago but it's so far away from broadcast T______T Hang in there fellow brownies <3

​omo that nose crinkling ... is it too much.. to much seductive .. and sexual tension... OMG... he want to kiss her so badly.. why don't u post the one that  he trapping her .. in the next preview.

​omo that nose crinkling ... is it too much.. to much seductive .. and sexual tension... OMG... he want to kiss her so badly.. why don't u post the one that  he trapping her .. in the next preview.

​Hahah it's like we speak the same mind. I've been looking for that gif but I can't find it anywhere on tmblr. They only have the still image. Btw, the vid of JH meeting FIL is number 1 on NaverTV with 330K views!!! Like someone has said, it's probably the best prank ever done by the wife. It's not even a mean prank where one party ends up getting hurt. Look at all the delicious food he gets to eat! Wifey is so considerate.

​Hahah it's like we speak the same mind. I've been looking for that gif but I can't find it anywhere on tmblr. They only have the still image. Btw, the vid of JH meeting FIL is number 1 on NaverTV with 330K views!!! Like someone has said, it's probably the best prank ever done by the wife. It's not even a mean prank where one party ends up getting hurt. Look at all the delicious food he gets to eat! Wifey is so considerate.

​yess.... so happy me... the best couple.. ever.. so real .. since i watch khuntoria couple. so this two also so booming in korea,, not only in this thread....:D

this couple.. in every ep .. the affection is getting higher since ep 1 until 9 the level become higher and hot:P.. so i don't believe if they didn't contact through phone outside wgm... i don't believe if their affection is just acting... i must be crazy if this happened. they should get an award if they do... O.o what will happen next week.. the bed scenes...awwwww. JH must be crazy also...for real.. he must hold his desire... so sweeet.

Guest rainmoon

This may be off topic, but I find some of the mesages that fans leave on JH instagram creepy ... There are some really crazy fans out there that are delusional... Just saying ... :S

Guest sam_girl

This may be off topic, but I find some of the mesages that fans leave on JH instagram creepy ... There are some really crazy fans out there that are delusional... Just saying ... :S

wowww... ​what are they saying ? 

Guest b8l8

wow, we moved 15 pages in 2 days with 25 posts per page!!! 

before i go back read, i just noticed something

2015-05-10%252019_20_27.gif

is JH holding both SY's hands? 

Archived