[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

Did JH sister already gave birth? it will be nice if they can see JH niece/nephew. Wonder how JH will react seeing her bride carrying baby:rolleyes:

Gosh....my delulu mind can't stop. There is thousand scene now in my head and i supposed to finish my research proposal. Aishh...this couple....please bring back my life:lol:

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did JH sister already gave birth? it will be nice if they can see JH niece/nephew. Wonder how JH will react seeing her bride carrying baby:rolleyes:

Gosh....my delulu mind can't stop. There is thousand scene now in my head and i supposed to finish my research proposal. Aishh...this couple....please bring back my life:lol:

​No , His sister still in pregnancy . Maybe the end of this year , she'll deliver her baby ^^ 

Hello everyone!  My very first time to put on my comment on any media (I don't do FB, twitter, nothing at all), but I can no longer stay quiet and want to join all of you on this forum to celebrate those two in love:)

I found this forum while it was on the temporary page and I've started reading all the previous post in my spare time.  I did not know anything about JH or SY at all before this show so I thank everyone who shared all the information about them and deep insights.

Oh I'm so excited that our Browneyed couple is spending JH's bd in his hometown with his family!!  But before we completely move onto talking about the next episodes to come, I wanted to share a little bit about the last ep as I watched with Japanese sub which was a little more thorough than Eng version (the one I watched was from Dramacool).  If anyone has already shared this or it's already covered in different version of sub, I apologize in advance for the duplicate.

At the very beginning of the ep, in front of the newly painted wall, they started talking -

JH; It's getting more comfortable

SY: Coz I'm with my husband.

JH; that's right.

Then they talked about how compatible they are.  The conversation went so quick and the eng sub missed it.

Also after JH very straightforwardly talked about his jealousy over the picture SY took with the drama co-star, in the interview room JH said - "I'm uncomfortable" (about the picture and this part is the same as Eng version), and for the next sentence, the Japanese sub translated "but what makes me angrier is that because she is smiling (in the picture) I find myself feeling happy too." I thought it was super sweet. 

That is it for now.  Thank you again to all of you for making me feel so safe to post a comment.  I love reading every single post on this forum!! 

Guest yeongwoong

If you guys wanna know 'bout Jonghyun's school life:-

http://cnbjonghyun.tumblr.com/post/23332642612/lee-jonghyun-the-untold-stories

​If i may add. He has strong attachment with his school and really well loved by his junior. Each time CNBLUE held concert in Busan they would come and support him.

2010: Feel The Blue Busan: Jonghyun's popularity hit the sky. So many girls with Jonghyun's school uniforms (Songdo middle shool, Bukyung high school) shouted Jonghyun's name so badly. It really disturbed others. Maybe that's why Jonghyun apologized. But there were so many boys of Jonghyun's school too. cr saturnkr

2014: CNBLUE held Can’t Stop Live in Busan, his school supported him. An army of Jonghyun’ s school junior come by bus. cr @DianeVillanueva 

His school music club.. inspired by Jonghyun

tumblr_inline_n94exycRQU1qdnekk.jpg

His school judo training room

tumblr_inline_n94ezj22el1qdnekk.jpg

More: Lee JongHyun, precious boy from Songdo Middle School http://cnbjonghyun.tumblr.com/post/92541981927/lee-jonghyun-precious-boy-from-songdo-middle 

And I do hope they met JongHyun's Busan friends. Lee JongHyun is the HYUNG to his classmate. He enter school one year late and older than his classmate. If you check his friends bio, they are all 91. 

​First time meeting both parents?  Can anyone verify this?  Is this a fact?

​WGM couples usually meet mothers of either the bride or the husband. Not parents (or atleast mothers) of both bride and husband. Eunjung and Lee Jang Woo met both mothers, and both mothers even went out together. LeeTeuk & Kang Sora couple, it was only Kang Sora's parents that was met. Nichkhun &Victoria, they visited family residence in Thailand. With recent couples, Hong Jin Young parents was visited by Nam Goong Min, Wooyoung's mom was met by se young at a resto in Busan, ang Hong Jonghyun visited Yura's parents house in busan as well. Now our BrowEyed Couple is meeting JH parents after having met SY's father. Not first time meeting both parents, but we hope both parents meet each other in some future event.

​WGM couples usually meet mothers of either the bride or the husband. Not parents (or atleast mothers) of both bride and husband. Eunjung and Lee Jang Woo met both mothers, and both mothers even went out together. LeeTeuk & Kang Sora couple, it was only Kang Sora's parents that was met. Nichkhun &Victoria, they visited family residence in Thailand. With recent couples, Hong Jin Young parents was visited by Nam Goong Min, Wooyoung's mom was met by se young at a resto in Busan, ang Hong Jonghyun visited Yura's parents house in busan as well. Now our BrowEyed Couple is meeting JH parents after having met SY's father. Not first time meeting both parents, but we hope both parents meet each other in some future event.

Seohyun also met yonghwa's mom in busan.

This is the real couple that why they met with both side parents.

WAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!! I'M SO HAPPY FOR HIM o/

‘Orange Marmalade’ Lee Jong-hyun Passed Out?

051408-e1431580881706.jpg

Orange Marmalade’ Lee Jong-hyun Passed Out?

KBS 2TV’s new Friday television series ‘Orange Marmalade’ released new stills of Lee Jong-hyun. In the still cuts, Lee Jong-hyun is lying on the ground, as if he passed out.

Vampire Han Si-hoo is a confident, outgoing character in the drama. Therefore, huge curiosity is arousing about the reason why he passed out and is in serious pain.

According to a source, Lee Jong-hyun has showed an outstanding performance while filming the scene, displaying a full range of emotions in his portrayal of a mysterious vampire boy.

“People think of vampires as evil and menacing, and vice versa. My goal is to focus on convincing the viewers that it’s the same with vampires; they are intimidated by humans,” said Lee Jong-hyun.

Meanwhile, KBS 2TV’s ‘Orange Marmalade’ is based on a popular namesake webtoon in Korea. It is a combination of romance and fantasy, which will show a world in which humans and vampires live together, and a pure love story along with the message of coexistence and opposition to discrimination against the disadvantaged. The first and second episodes will air at 10:35p.m on Friday, May 15. Stay tuned.

GET IT K Veronica Choi, Photography by A Song For you SPC / KBS N / ZEN Production

Copyright ⓒ GET IT K(getitk.com), All Rights Reserved

Cr: http://www.getitk.com/orange-marmalade-lee-jong-hyun-passed-out/?lang=en

Guest banana_milk082791

I'm so glad that he's finally got the opportunity to shine as Lee Jonghyun and not  just the CNBLUE guitarist!:)

2015 indeed is Lee Jonghyun's year!

Fluttering India + WGM + Orange Marmalade and etc.... :)

Lee Jonghyun fighting!!!!

“The most beautiful woman”

Last time, I found a photograph of my mother when she was young.

When I saw the very beautiful figure, I became sad for some reason.

Mother who stands in front of me.

I thought that I am sorry to mother who shined fantastically in old days.

And mother’s smile.

For me, she is the most beautiful woman in all time.

My mother.

-Lee Jonghyun

Archived