[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

i just wish they're having a first kiss in Busan beach..since beach is the most romantic place especially for couples. i also wondering what Sy prepare for Jh birthday? It must be the sweetest things moment.. but when we gonna see this episode?.. omo.. we can watch this moment in june... why so long:(.. so desperate me.

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*** kind of off topic ***

Guess who else is going to Busan ... WGM family ... Haha 

​PLEASE don't make me think that they will film for wedding ceremony attend by Eric Nam and etc. Slap me right in the face please. I CAN'T concentrate doing my work here.

Guest rainmoon

​PLEASE don't make me think that they will film for wedding ceremony attend by Eric Nam and etc. Slap me right in the face please. I CAN'T concentrate doing my work here.

I don't think so .... At least I think ...

Eric Nam seems to be going with his brother, but who knows what can happen right?! Hehe ..:)

Probably just a coincidence... But didn't he sing for the SoLim couple... Hehehe

Busan for 2 days?  They won't see each other for another 2 weeks?

I'm sticking with, they're meeting the family and getting married.  I see a wedding being planned.  I just feel it in my bones.

​you are post this before you knew about eric otw to busan right?

Guest greenwriter

Well, Eric was at SOLIM wedding. So why not, right? A beach wedding would be very romantic! And his family will be there too! My delulu mind is working really hard right now. lol

Guest rainmoon

*Off-topic*

WGM really seems to like the whole school-uniform-date thingy. The other couple is doing it to​o. :P

I saw that too with the HeWon couple ... Kind of cute though lol

Guest ayvah

I am flooded with paperworks and all but I need to spazz and I want to sing lalalalalaaalaa.... seriously, these couple! 

The real feels this couple is giving us! I mean that fila event was scheduled a long time back. We knew he had to go on his birthday! We even just hoped for them to celebrate in advance. But instead, they're giving us birthday event in busan!!!

And a day before their trip, jh posted that guitar playing, of which the notes really sounded like the one he has started composing for her. And sy, oh man, she liked that post within 10 minutes! Hahaha!

and let us take note that jh changed his ig profile pic and description yesterday. The description he changed a few times til he finally settled with the last one haha! Really, jong hyun-ahh! You're obviously getting edgy! HA!

and then, a selca before going to busan! You're obviously not excited! Hahaha

pardon me. My delulu is on hyper mode too.

:wub::wub:  :D:D:w00t::w00t:

@amastris

your instinct really awesome my friend.. that is possible cuz eric otw to busan too.. maybe they will hold wedding ceremony.. and eric attend it as wedding singer just like solim.. Is it possible, right?

​Eric was at SoLim's wedding.  It's possible.

​you are post this before you knew about eric otw to busan right?

​Yep! I posted it before.  I didn't even know Eric was going until you guys mentioned it here.

Guest Hickk

I am flooded with paperworks and all but I need to spazz and I want to sing lalalalalaaalaa.... seriously, these couple! 

The real feels this couple is giving us! I mean that fila event was scheduled a long time back. We knew he had to go on his birthday! We even just hoped for them to celebrate in advance. But instead, they're giving us birthday event in busan!!!

And a day before their trip, jh posted that guitar playing, of which the notes really sounded like the one he has started composing for her. And sy, oh man, she liked that post within 10 minutes! Hahaha!

and let us take note that jh changed his ig profile pic and description yesterday. The description he changed a few times til he finally settled with the last one haha! Really, jong hyun-ahh! You're obviously getting edgy! HA!

and then, a selca before going to busan! You're obviously not excited! Hahaha

pardon me. My delulu is on hyper mode too.

:wub::wub:  :D:D:w00t::w00t:

​Hahaha.

Me, I keep checking for fanpics....... (why are there none???)

(SY only liked the 2 vids of the song, not his 'long haired' pic. Does that mean she doesn't like guys with long hair? lol)

​Thanks for the wonderful news - Becouple in Busan! Yea, time to celebrate. Yes, they'll be the first couple meeting both their parents. Ok, I need to get a grip and go back to real life. Back to earth! Lol.... :wub:

​First time meeting both parents?  Can anyone verify this?  Is this a fact?

​i just hope she go to hk as well... so many romantic place in hk such a having dinner on cruise at hk river,,, so romantic right?.

​Is SY done filming her own Drama?  Does she have the time?

Guest Hickk

​Is SY done filming her own Drama?  Does she have the time?

​No idea. A wiki search shows there's 6 more episodes, but things like drama filming schedules, no one can know.

Guest banana_milk082791

Henry and Yewon wearing school unform. Is that today? Or it's a late IG post by Henry?

Archived