[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

Wouldn't you just:wub: love to be one of those lucky people on that train!!! 

It's a good thing I don't live in Korea I would be a stalker for sure!!!!:ph34r::w00t::ph34r:

yep..so lucky! wish i was on that train .... putting my radar on so i can hear what they are saying...but i need to learn korean firts to understand the conversation...:wub:

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

​that's why he need his energizer...he uses this day to re-charge his energy...:D:lol:

He's gonna need to "sniff" her hands alot to help him get thru his  busy schedule. Maybe he needs to do more than sniffing to be re-energized. ;) Oh gawd I feel so naughty. 

:ph34r:I  can't help but wonder :blink:will she sleep in his old room?  :vicx::vicx: 

Ops!  Blame it on me, being tired and super happy!!!!

So this is what giddy feels like......:lol::lol::lol:

​Hahaha...i don't know it is real or not...i just read it in twitter and IG, since i'm new with this forum i still don't understand how to post screenpict, but the fact is they now in the train going to Busan, tomorrow is his bday, and he canceled his FILA schedule (replace by Jungshin) and he can go to HK via Busan. So let's hope they spend the night together (but seems to me, they always filming WGM from early morning until late night) :P

​thanks guys for the information.. so all our worries is gone... his love is sincerely.. because of sy.. he canceled his schedule  and spent their birthday together in his home town.. so sweet right? but he still have concert in hk right? 

​Hahaha...i don't know it is real or not...i just read it in twitter and IG, since i'm new with this forum i still don't understand how to post screenpict, but the fact is they now in the train going to Busan, tomorrow is his bday, and he canceled his FILA schedule (replace by Jungshin) and he can go to HK via Busan. So let's hope they spend the night together (but seems to me, they always filming WGM from early morning until late night) :P

​And then SY will send him at airport for he will be going to HK after they spend time in Busan. And then they will hug because they will be apart and away :w00t:, and then and then and then too many expectation .... arghhhhhhhhhhhh do we have painkiller brownies? i can't take it anymore this is not me :tears:

Guest Hickk

Maybe they said 2 days because they spotted them with suitcases?  @​_@  *Pls be true* 

:ph34r:I  can't help but wonder :blink:will she sleep in his old room?  :vicx::vicx: 

Ops!  Blame it on me, being tired and super happy!!!!

So this is what giddy feels like......:lol::lol::lol:

​*Mind drifts to things happening in the house at night*    Aaah I must stop......

same goes here. but different work scope. *shakes hands*

You guys. I'm in a courtroom and I shouldn't be spazzing with everyone but I cant help it. I started grinning like a fool and the judge is looking at me now like I'm some kind of a weirdo. Lol :crazy:

It's late fixing to turn into a pumpkin!!!  It's just as much fun being a part of the fireworks as watching!!!  :D

Keep lshi-Chan  :blink:  up needs to finish that French homework LOL....

Make sure SuperMitchieee  :vicx: doesn't stand up and say guilty as charged....

Keep a close eye on feignedreality:crazy:  may need either CPR or Drugs....

Sweet Dreams Brownies!:wub:

Guest hihi_hehe

so they have arrived in Busan?  I positively believe that they will meet her parents today too lol

let's see 

Guest Hickk

Wow Busan beach... the manager is totally in a holiday mood.

*Time to pray hard for pics of our couple*

Archived