[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

​WHATTTT? OMG please don't....i knew that low rating will cause bad effects...i can't believe.....i want cry....i hope that is a misunderstanding because we have to see so many things yet.....

Sorry for the misundertanding, they will show something different on one region of korea. Wgm will show as usual. Sorry ㅠㅡㅠ

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest shipperlove

Sorry for the misundertanding, they will show something different on one region of korea. Wgm will show as usual. Sorry ㅠㅡㅠ

​isi-chan You've taken ten years of my life.....

i was fainting.......

there is a doctor in this forum?

lol

Here some interesting fact 

Choa said "he never act like that to other girl"

Minhyuk said "he's finally found his perfect match"

Baek Jiyoung said "it is nice to see a face of love"

and in orange marmalade conference Seolhyun said "i like both of my partner but i can't choose married man"

what do you think brownies?

i was fainting.......

lol

I'm going to edit the whole post so this doesn't happen again. Sorry again, this is what happens when you only can understand half of a sentence in korean  ㅜㅡㅜ

Guest happybrownie

i was fainting.......

lol

​Lol, no, doctor! Only vampire!!!! Lol....

Guest Hickk

and in orange marmalade confetence Seolhyun said "i like both of my partner but i can't choose married man"

​What?! Seolhyun did? Okay I like her now.....   :D

and in orange marmalade confetence Seolhyun said "i like both of my partner but i can't choose married man"

​so actually seolhyun want to flirt at Jh. but JH is taken already.. so she decided to move back.. thx god.. i just worried . i never heard choa said like that.. so where u got this ? in the press conference, he looks so handsome as always and flawless.. he looks so happy here.. maybe it's because he is taken by SY? ..  or it's just my delulu?

Guest Hickk

I just hope there is video of JH reaction after hearing this:w00t:

​Found it!!!  

(at 3-20) the camera didn't show JH's reaction, but the I think the loud puff of air into a mic was probably JH's...

​so actually seolhyun want to flirt at Jh. but JH is taken already.. so she decided to move back.. thx god.. i just worried . i never heard choa said like that.. so where u got this ? in the press conference, he looks so handsome as always and flawless.. he looks so happy here.. maybe it's because he is taken by SY? ..  or it's just my delulu?

Errrr.... I think you guys are overthinking this. These kinds of interview answers are usually PR-ish half-truths, not meant to be taken literally. Not every good looking person wants to jump every good looking person he/she works with.

Same goes with the so-called IG saga. Forgive me if I'm being rude, but: way. overthinking. it.

Guest rainmoon

me too .. i'm kinda worrying about them.. maybe because i got attached to them.. sigh I hope everything is alright.

​that's the problem when shipping ... you get too attached to the couple and every little thing that is said or done, or not said and done we all of a sudden read into it too much ... :mellow:

for me I guess I'll be happy for SY no matter what happens, she's just genuine ... 

​Found it!!!  

(at 3-20) the camera didn't show JH's reaction, but the I think the loud puff of air into a mic was probably JH's...

Errrr.... I think you guys are overthinking this. These kinds of interview answers are usually PR-ish half-truths, not meant to be taken literally. Not every good looking person wants to jump every good looking person he/she works with.

Same goes with the so-called IG saga. Forgive me if I'm being rude, but: way. overthinking. it.

​That was quick, thank you!

I agree with you on the overthinking part, some people have a harder time believing that all of this is, most of the time, scripted, planned before hand by companies to make some marketing noise. But that is what comes when there is a fandom so I just embrace it and try to keep my sanity as much as I can lol 

Archived