[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We're back in our new home - but where are the 100+ pages from our 'temporary' forum?????  Did we lose all of that wonderful posts, pictures, etc.???

How do we complain to Soompi about this?

Last post from April 28th?  We're missing April 28th to May 11th.......  

Guest mnjhs775

OMG WE'RE FINALLY BACK, THANK GOD. Quite disappointed to hear all of those pages in the temp forums are gone, but still so relieved to be back in the old one! Now I can post translations and stuff from my phone more often than having to use my laptop!! :D 

Guest mnjhs775

OMG WE'RE FINALLY BACK, THANK GOD. Quite disappointed to hear all of those pages in the temp forums are gone, but still so relieved to be back in the old one! Now I can post translations and stuff from my phone more often than having to use my laptop!! :D 

Guest Hickk

Where.... new pages.......  *crawls on the floor*.....  TT___TT

I assume they will be copied back, right?

Guest vreiya

I think they said they will merge it to here. But... I'm not imagining things am i? this forum looks the same as the temporary forum

Its still blinding my eyes!!!! gahhhh!!!

Campground has now been taken down and the tent is gone.  I hope that content comes back here....we had a lot of good stuff out there!

Everyone was talking about if JH really liked the bracelets or not.  From what I got form his BRI was that before he didn't understand the need for 'couple items'.   He said if you like someone, why do you need these things to show "ownership" of each other?  But then he said now in this relationship he understands it and is happy to wear it!

The main thing is he realized how amazing she was to plan and give those gifts!  Especially since she researched about his song "My Miracle", knew he composed it, and put it on the guitar picks.  This song must mean something to her - it probably made her heart swell because it touched her.  The first song he sang for her had a line about them meeting among the stars and it was a 'miracle', so I think she feels them meeting and becoming a couple is truly "a miracle"  and JH is her "miracle"!  

Guest Hickk

Campground has now been taken down and the tent is gone.  I hope that content comes back here....we had a lot of good stuff out there!

Everyone was talking about if JH really liked the bracelets or not.  From what I got form his BRI was that before he didn't understand the need for 'couple items'.   He said if you like someone, why do you need these things to show "ownership" of each other?  But then he said now in this relationship he understands it and is happy to wear it!

The main thing is he realized how amazing she was to plan and give those gifts!  Especially since she researched about his song "My Miracle", knew he composed it, and put it on the guitar picks.  This song must mean something to her - it probably made her heart swell because it touched her.  The first song he sang for her had a line about them meeting among the stars and it was a 'miracle', so I think she feels them meeting and becoming a couple is truly "a miracle"  and JH is her "miracle"!  

​Indeed. I know you've posted the lyrics to 'My Miracle', but I feel the lyrics to the later Korean version is more meaningful, JH is writing in his native language, and also that would be the one SY listened to. In fact, the lyrics to the J version is rather simplistic, but the Korean one has a lot of lines that I feel would resonate with SY:

The world has turned away from me and cast me aside

I was left in the darkness, at the tip of despair

When a ray of light came to me

You are a miracle to me miracle to me

You came into my coldly shut heart, my love

This love is growing in my desert-like heart

The day I fell on my knees out of fear of the world

The day I couldn’t find a reason to live

You embraced my coldly frozen life

And slowly melted it with your breath

Not even once in my life

It’s never come to me

You came into my coldly shut heart, my love

This love is growing in my desert-like heart

When I thought I would die, you helped me to sleep, my love

The warm words that made me live, I love you

A love that doesn’t suit me

A person who shouldn’t come to me

You are by my side like a miracle

But the thing I should do for you is say goodbye

Credits: cnbluestorm.com/2014/02/12/lyricsromtrans-cnblue-my-miracle/

We're back in our new home - but where are the 100+ pages from our 'temporary' forum?????  Did we lose all of that wonderful posts, pictures, etc.???

How do we complain to Soompi about this?

Last post from April 28th?  We're missing April 28th to May 11th.......  

​NOOOOOOOOO. I've started join brownies at the temporary forum and there was my beautiful moments, huwaaaaaa i miss everything in there :(

Archived