[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest haengbokiran

funny4bear said: haengbokiran said: For me, this is the best scene XD

JH's look is like the look of someone who's in love and sooo happy just with his partner's presence. And it looks like they're all alone and so intimate. And it looks SO. REAL. The gazes are so real i cannot.
And i think in this scene SY's saying kajima, or don't go right?
This guy ain't going anywhere SY!

tumblr_nni7jsQ0ct1rs3l09o1_500.gif

tumblr_nni7jsQ0ct1rs3l09o3_500.gif
tumblr_nni7jsQ0ct1rs3l09o4_500.gif
cr: eluvnel.tumblr.com
The both looked very cute there.
They both seemed relaxed and focused only on each other. It almost seemed like they forgotten everyone else in the room.That has got to be one of the sweetest smiles I have seen on JH. So relaxed and seemed content.

Guest vreiya

kazu-id said: done!!! cant wait to join you guys  \:D/
@gummypassenger: I searched your id and i added it..would you please add me to the group? komawong :)

hannah711 said: @twinkystar agree with u 100% here. No one can say that person knows JH perfectly...JH doesn't even know himself and he s still exploring new sides of him when he s around SY. She is like a key to open some hidden locks inside JH and we can see clearly that he s trying to control himself....he s not hiding at all!

What im worried now is that with this progress ...I assume that this photoshoot episode will be aired in prob two three weeks that will make it Ep 10 or 11 ....only more than 10 eps and they already at this level...JH is a perfect young healthy man who is burning with eagerness and desire ....will he be able to control another 10 20 eps .....we may even get to hear good news before their last Ep just my feeling ....
Now we need a family meeting and a perfect wedding then they can go and start We Got Kids program lol

Guest mnjhs775

Hey all, jonghyun just posted about 5 mins ago! translation for his post is : 'have you eaten dinner?' https://Instagram.com/p/2A--v8Fn62/

Guest vreiya

openly flirting, huh? aigoooo
too many brownies lost their souls because of the photoshoot and now they are giving us ig saga?  =))
but then again, yonghwa's post is meat :drool:

Loved this scene in the car:
m6a58M9.gif

I wonder if the "Everyone" SY spoke of meant her family & friends -- those real-life opinions from folks we value tend to significantly influence how we think and feel, and it appears to be the case here :x  Seeing how happy SY was in greeting JY at the airport, it certainly seemly like a lot of SY's doubts about things have been erased...
Then SY's raising of her eyebrow after they make eye contact... too adorable

:\">

Guest Ejraaa

Ahhhh, I love this open communication! :xWould be funny if it was his intention to make it seem like general fanservice with that caption. Everyone knows his actual target xDAm I evil for taking pleasure in the sound of heartbreak from all the non supportive fangirls after thinking that it's aimed at them and then realising, "wait seungyeon exists..".  >:) Oh yes, being a male Boice and having an open mind feels great right now lol.

I wonder if he'll get a reply 8->

Archived