[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

Guest mnjhs775

I've watched the trailer about 7 times now and I think it has to be the best 54 seconds of my week so far!!! I JUST CANT OMG TOO BEAUTIFUL :(( :(( :x :x

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a lovely photoshoot and a lovely couple... I really can't help but to comment about this... ahhh I want to pinch their cheeks ...how can they be so cute... But I just notice how shy and nervous JH was ...based on his facial expressions ... He's so transparent I can tell just by looking at him that he's really nervous... most of all when they are close to kissing... I can't wait for this episode to come .... :x I'm so excited for the magazine and their interview with Ceci...

@superdriver. Yeah... I can see clearly... The number 02 it means gong lee.. And the year 2015... The rest also the Month and the date in korean language .. I don't understand. So Happy me. Jonghyun looks so nervous... His body a bit stiff but his eyes won't lie. I think he is hard to endure to grab and kiss... Kekekekek.

beezee said: JH looks completely dumbfounded as soon as she moves her hand up to his nape. It's like his soul has been sucked out by SY. He almost leans it!!!! Poor boy

Guest theresejoanna

null my opinion, SH don't know what her doing, she still don't know what will happen if she did that. Since JH, from what I think, been to this, he's the one who always backs off now. This is forr my poin of view, because believe it or not, I used to be just like SH when I have my first BF, i just keep doing things not knowing what's really the meaning of that with a guy, later on I found out when my BF -turned-husband, he said when we're just starting I always seduced him. Which is not actually I just copy what I see in the movies!

So for me, our SH is a first timer. She don't know what she's actually doing hahaha, did you see the photo shoot? When they're in bed, the moment JH move to her top, hahaha our SH is the one dumbfounded. You can clearly see how she changed her facial expression! Hahaha I just can't breath.. Awwwww... I am thinking so many things right now because of these two love birds! :x :x :x

it has been almost 6 hours now, and we could not take this video out of our minds.... is Ceci going to save the best for last? like a real swoop in for the kiss... I bet Eric and Gyeunghwan gonna scream like anything when they see that bed scene.... any comment yet from the k-nets?

b8l8 said: beezee said: JH looks completely dumbfounded as soon as she moves her hand up to his nape. It's like his soul has been sucked out by SY. He almost leans it!!!! Poor boy

I don't know how to make gif but is there any soul kind enough to make one of SY at the very beginning when she's getting her make up done? I don't know but I find her absolutely mesmerizing when she looks down then up. I'm not even a dude!Those eyes are exotic!  :\">

Archived