[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@amastis - Although I disagree with you about his motives (I don't think he is that calculating, I think he just threw it out there (clumsily) to get the jealous reaction from her he has adored in the past.

But I do agree she played her part well to show him - here, this is how it feels, buddy! 

Her part in HITTG was pretty much in the background before she took this action with the chaebol in an attempt to raise her social station in the same manner her younger sibling did.  Of course, the younger sister did it out of love and her character did it out of jealousy and greed, but none the less it was a mature adult situation that this drama continues to present.  Her part increased significantly with this plot change!

I don't think JH has watched any of HITTG.  So he doesn't know this drama has presented some very adult situations (teen pregnancy, sleeping around to elevate your social status, the evils of social media, the false behaviors/morals of the Korean upper class, infidelity) with a touch of dark humor.

SY served her revenge lesson well. I think she has driven 2 points home - know the date when we first met, and know that jealousy can hurt.  She is the equal and in step with JH all the way.  I no longer have fear that she is an innocent young lamb in this relationship.  She can handle herself with class, dignity and still with a kind and forgiving heart.             

OHHHMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!

CDpMegYXIAEHQbh.jpg
CDpMehpWgAAhI8A.jpg
CDpMeX3WMAEM_jK.jpgCDpMeX0WgAAdHs2.jpg

CDpN8kHXIAE2SL8.jpg

CDpN8nwWAAIXqUr.jpg
CDpN8hhWYAAVWb5.jpg
CDpN8v4WIAEYjnU.png

CDpRHtKWAAEATgP.png
CDpOe3FW8AELB-2.jpg
CDpRHi2WMAAVH-Z.png
CDpRHq_WYAE-8JB.png
CDpRHxNW8AEVfEc.png

Guys, I'm not going to get line and join you with gummy.  Both my cell phone and my Facebook account have legal/business complications if I join.   I'll see you all on the other side in Soompi....but I'll miss you all in the meantime....

Guest Hickk

AAAAAAAHHH
*dies from the wedding-shoot-like sweetness, then dies again from the sexual tension during their bed and "kiss" shots*
*Can you feel SY's heart jumping out of her chest when JH was on top of her on the bed?*

(is this why Jonghyun was kicking the van on Sunday? Because he was doing this shoot?)

Guest vreiya

MEDICCCCCC WE NEEED MEDICCCCCCCCCCCCCCC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So many brownies faintedddddddddd  my godddd our hearts can't take thisss O/////O

Guest ayvah

Ejraaa said:

OMG. :-O

TOO MUCH TO HANDLE AFTER JUST ROLLING OUT OF BED.

:x :x :x 

I cannot even roll out of my bed! Seriously! My hands are cold, I just can't!!! I have seen other similar shoots but never had this reaction! What a way to wake up!!!

And will these two like these posts? ;;)

Archived