[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

Done watching their whole segment with sub.. and i was smiling and giggling like crazy the whole time! Now im off to marathon from episodE 1

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope Jonghyun will not lose interest in seungyeon.  From my view, she is very genuine, lovely & honest. I think it's quite a rare traits  that jonghyun can find from a girl that involve in  the entertainment world. They both suit well as they come from the same world. If jonghyun is looking for the girl that can understand his job, seungyeon is the one. I hope he will continue to appreciate her.
For a relationship to work, both need to tolerate & understand each other. If they are able to give their commitment I believe their relationship can work. Jonghyun may had  quite a number of ex-gf but maybe he has not found the right one yet, someone like seungyeon :)

Guest ohhotdeym

Skattered_me said: Hey guys, i've got a quick question, since i'm not too familiar with WGM. Is it common for couples that does WGM to contact each other publicly off the show, like in IG and stuff?

Ah..really, I thought I would have to spared Sat afternoon till night for this couple. But I was wrong, even today their IG saga continues...and I was surrendered my Sunday checking the thread again :P

JH's IGvid while playing the guitar is so passionate and really into the mood of music. Here comes the freak guitarist who is deeply in love now :)

I love the way he walked out from the airport with broadly smiles on his face expecting to meet SY somewhere in the airport. surely enough, without "smelling" her hand in the car, his energy is filled up already to just meet his wife. Minsun Mc mentioned JH should give her a hug but then I realized that he wants to show how much he missed her badly but he just wait to do it somewhere privately. So we witness the overload of sweetness filled in the car :D :D and thanks for the staffs team to allow then to have kinda private time shooting for this program, only the camera in the car.

Omo.. i think i accidentaly off topic someone here.. i'm not sure. But if there is ,please inform me. I didn't mean to click it.

I'm deadly curious how would JH, SY and other CNblue members  interract  when they see each other in the future. 
This is ONE moment that i've been wanting to see the most. 
JH will get teased for sure :)

Guest dannynguyen619_at_gmail.com_stv

honeygeeko said: I wanna know the guys' pov?what if the girl u love to chase, started to like you back, will u be happy or will u lose interest? I can see a big change in sy, when she was at the airport she really looked giddy and excited to see jonghyun after a long time. Im afraid jh might change because of this, i hope not. He seems to be the kind of guy who loves to chase a girl and he was challenged with sy's prim and proper demeanour when they first met. For him maybe she's like a puzzle he wanted to solve, what happens if she wears her emotion on her sleeves? will she lose her mystery? I always wonder what guys' perspective regarding wooing a womans heart.

Guest hannah711

He got her photo in his wallet!!!!!!! Guys don't do that often! He really meant it when he said he missed her.

Funny how im starting to laugh like JH and say yeppo instead of nice....Hahhaha

Guest ohhotdeym

Hyunyeon

said: Someone trans this plz !!!! BaekJiYeong, senior singer, commented on Jonghyun ig. 사랑에 빠진 모습 보기좋네. I think she teased JH about falling in love ?

Guest gingerschnaps

@marnny

Bri means black room interview, she is wearing a cute shiny glittery flower headband, its so cuteee! I cant screenshot, watch it again, she wear it in her interview this episode.

Archived