[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

The rating :( Unfortunately i care about the rating because thry could decided to do the same thing like for roomate 2 and dating alone, even in my country if a show are too low ratibg this got cancelled suddley, i don't want to lose my couple because mbc is stubborn, are they seeing thst k netz don't want yewon? Thank if they do not care for the rating ok.....no problem, but if they care of the rating they just have to do something. ....because of others i don't want to risk of not seeing my couple anymore, their love is growing dste by dste....they still have too so much, if there wasn't for the scandal......this whm would be at 10% rating. .....

guys i am really worried if our show will hot cancelled :(

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mnjhs775

Hey guys :))) feeling a bit more alive today haha, so I'll post the translation for jonghyun's ig update (the video of him playing guitar)! The translation is: 'arrived in korea!! ㅎ anyone to close that (my) mouth for me...?'

Guest mnjhs775

Also the translation for seungyeon's comment is: 'ah! Of course when you're concentrating.. How are you going to close that mouth? I'll try to close it.'

Guest ohhotdeym

JH: arrived in korea!! ㅎ anyone to close that (my) mouth for me...?SY: ah! Of course when you're concentrating.. How are you going to close that mouth? I'll try to close it.

WHAAAT??? SY SAID SHE'S GOING TO CLOSE HIS MOUTH??? DOES SHE EVEN KNOW WHAT SHE'S IMPLYING??? AND JH!! WHY DID YOU EVEN NEED TO ASK SOMETHING LIKE THAT IN YOUR CAPTION??? IT'S LIKE YOU'RE PURPOSELY  WAITING FOR HER TO COMMENT ON YOUR RECENT POST!!!! OMG :X
thank you so much @mnjhs775 for the trans!!!! >:D<

Guest minukim

What she mean by " i will try to close it( his mouth) " " ??? O mo omo Does she mean " i will close it by ... kiss u" =)) :x . Sorry im crazy now

Guest Ejraaa

Grr.. I'm sick of having to worry about K-shows because of the rating system.
I'm sure WGM will always go on because it's WGM lol.
But It's still a scary aspect of Korean television where the public has full control over whether or not a show survives, and given the fact that K-viewers are so passionate about keeping someone off the air if they dislike them, it makes it easy for shows to be completely sabotaged and possibly ruined for everyone else :((

I wish Korean broadcasting stations employed people to English sub shows and upload to a dedicated section on their websites for International fans. Then find a way to incorporate international viewership into the rating system as well.
Run us some ads, you'll get your money lol.

Wait I swear MBC started doing that for a while on their youtube or something

Guest mnjhs775

I wouldn't worry too much about the ratings! Honestly, a lot of people aren't watching wgm on purpose right now because of yewon and her scandal etc.. But oh well... As far as I know, our couple is quite popular in Korea! And seungyeon is receiving a lot of love as a rookie actress too :) @ejraaa_stv

Guest ayvah

mnjhs775 said:

Hey guys :))) feeling a bit more alive today haha, so I'll post the translation for jonghyun's ig update (the video of him playing guitar)! The translation is: 'arrived in korea!! ㅎ anyone to close that (my) mouth for me...?'

Whose mouth? His mouth? Is he indirectly referring to his out of the blue ig comment on sy's post? Delulu me. :))

Archived