[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@hyolee143 thanks for the info ... so it doesn't show the real numbers.. in my country we never even pay any attention to ratings... if you like it, you just watch and rewatch .. if you really really really like it then you'll find a place-forum-group-anywhere to spazz .... if you don't like it then there are hundreds other channel you can browse and watch... so no need to stress over things like that

I remember my post regarding the phone accident 
kazu-idApril 24aargghh..!!!  :o3 I shouldn't have read the previes =(( Now I can't wait for tomorrow to come. 
About the handphone thing, let's make a guess: 
1. Their wallpapers is the pic they took in japan (selca in the light) 2. Their wallpapers are each other's pic (delulu) 3. They have their dog's pic as wallpaper.4. Their phone cases are the same. 5..................................................
it turned out that none of the above....I mean...c'moonn....! who would've thought that they would went into the bathroom and broke their phone......TOGETHER. 
OMO...!! pardon me for my thought 
[-O<
*runs...away* 

mjang said: @hyolee143 thanks for the info ... so it doesn't show the real numbers.. in my country we never even pay any attention to ratings... if you like it, you just watch and rewatch .. if you really really really like it then you'll find a place-forum-group-anywhere to spazz .... if you don't like it then there are hundreds other channel you can browse and watch... so no need to stress over things like that

ok just an OT news but I'm glad our SY is part of it

SY current drama Heard It To The Grapevine is up for 5 nominations in

51st Baeksang Arts Awards including Best Drama and Best Directing...though she's playing a supporting role, the whole drama is worth watching and she improves so much that her screentime has been increased for the last few episodes

Guest Hickk

Akopinoy2228YS said:
Hubby posted right away on his IG that he already arrived in Korea. ehemmmmmm........reporting his whereabouts to his King. ahahaha
:)) :bz =)) :)) :bz =))

Jonghyun y u so cute

When hubby said he is in Korea now, wifey acknowledged.

โอเคนะสามีมารายงานว่าถึงเกาหลีแล้ว ภรรยามาเม้น+ไลค์รับรู้กัน

@Hickk his IG sounded like he's happy to be back... whoa!! they brought back a lot of gifts too. I just remember the gifts he got for wifey...lip protection... he probably remembered their first meeting when SY told him that her lips tore when she didn't get enough rest... how thoughtful of him to do that

Guest ayvah

As a much more than dedicated IG police (more dedicated than being a real life finance person), I am hereby reporting that "0seungyeon left a comment on cnbluegt's video." 35mins ago as per my screen shot.

And the ig saga continues... ;) :x

Omaigadd....@hyunyeon 
They started the SAGA as soon as he landed in Korea..*sigh*..my weak heart.  :-S
what does the comment say? That he must be concentrating and she wants to close his mouth with her hands?? 
Generous translator..=(( please come out :D 

Guest ayvah

ellaylee said:

i'm kinda understand why sy was so giddy and full of aegyo...she just miss her husband so much!!! :x

yeah, jh looks exhausted (bri) poor boy....

Hahaha eric was more exhausted though after their segment.

I really can't stop spazzing about this couple. my most favorite episode is... well I just love all of their episodes, the emotions they're always showing. and can we say that one of my favorite scenes from yesterday is the preview? :x

Guest Hickk

Here's the full song from JH's latest IG if you're interested:

@ayvah LOL I think that's a lot of people's reactions after they finish watching Jongyeon - drained of energy and feeling very jealous....   :(

Archived