[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

Guest archadie

I bet JH "heol?" was meant as a surprise to see SY dressed in hanbok and seeing another person aside from him

And then realized its for the WGM which is what the "Nothing nothing" trying to hide his jealous side hahahaha

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

mnjhs775 said: I AM SO SORRY GUYS :((((( I've come down with some chest infection and just can't stop coughing. why does this hit me on the morning of the day I get to see our couple :(((( I'm afraid I won't be able to do any translation stuff tonight and for a few days bc of this constant pain and dizziness.. Forgive me brownies hahah, and hopefully I'll be back soon to post and translate!

Guest Skattered_me

So if i got this right from the preview, they'll get a run down house, and then they get to fix it the way the wanted from scratch?

If this is true, then i think this is certainly marvelous idea. Imagine all the memories and good times they can make together whilst in the process of fixing it.

I hope i am right :)

Guest purpleskyland_stv

mnjhs775 said: I AM SO SORRY GUYS :((((( I've come down with some chest infection and just can't stop coughing. why did this hit me on the morning of the day I get to see our couple :(((( I'm afraid I won't be able to do any translation stuff tonight and for a few days bc of this constant pain and dizziness.. Forgive me brownies hahah, and hopefully I'll be back soon to post and translate!

Guest snorlak

25 minutes never enough every week
:x
next week we will see guitar jonghyun again
im wondering what song he will play
hmm hmm

B-)

i so envy you guys who already witnessed the newest spazz worthy moments of uri couple.. :( hoping to watch the raw soon.. please post any updates for the raw here, and i'll do the same if i find any.. thankies!

Guest suri41ra

mnjhs775 said: I AM SO SORRY GUYS :((((( I've come down with some chest infection and just can't stop coughing. why did this hit me on the morning of the day I get to see our couple :(((( I'm afraid I won't be able to do any translation stuff tonight and for a few days bc of this constant pain and dizziness.. Forgive me brownies hahah, and hopefully I'll be back soon to post and translate!

Guest LoveInsight

the preview it KILS ME !!!!!wake me up when next saturday is coming, i want to take long deep sleep 'til next saturday

Guest avrilcassiopeia

For me,, funniest moment in this ep is when jh think that the monk(?) is handsome and sy quickly said Me Too... he felt betrayed LoL

Guest purpleskyland_stv

Thank you so much for the links^^...

I could watched the wishing place part... so funny^^

So she introduced herself to the shinto priest "I am the husband." in Japanese.^^;... so cute~

And the priest praised them, you two look so good together.

They pick the plate for easy deliver/blessing with children.. but JH realized it and said,

we are still newly-wed. let's think about it litlle by little...

But after all, they hang their plates at the blessing with children corner...lol

JH said in the BRI, I didn't notice that... must be a instinctive thing..lol

SY was also embarrased in the BRI, two fools...

Oh, JH said that the priest was quite handsome. then she said, "I also think..."

JH felt kind of betrayed cause his wife openly admitted another guy was attractive^^;..

JH said, he was changed, again (cause he got jealous by such a trivial thing^^;)

Archived