[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

class="H" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: none; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 26px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(30, 30, 31); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"@lile  I m here too 

Jonghyun was so awkwardly cute dancing.. jonghyun-ah, please leave the dancing to your wife.. or let her teach you some moves. =))

Still no signs of IG saga.. maybe they plan to not continue it when its near saturday so that we can watch the episode tomorrow with sane minds.. lol

Guest shipperlove

lile said: Still no signs of IG saga.. maybe they plan to not continue it when its near saturday so that we can watch the episode tomorrow with sane minds.. lol

While waiting for tomorrow , Did you guys realised that WGM PD-nim seems give a lot of time for Jongyeon for them being alone together rather than following them all the time ? For example sleeping for the first time , ferris-wheel and haunted I bet there's a lot of Cut scene during they sleep together due short time slot and also feeris-wheel . The PD just put camera with them and JongYeon freely talking and doin this and that , Its really like a real date because both totally immersed in their loveland and totally ignored the camera . Like Jonghyun always said , he really want to shutdown the camera :)) ..

Guest ayvah

i dont think there will be any ig saga tonight. Well, it's fine as long as there's an ongoing saga between them in real life. But jh-ahh and sy-ahh, I am still watching you guys til midnight! :))

Anyways, maybe the tagging and the comments had become too much for both of them so they decided to keep it low or a secret. Ottoke?! but I hope there will be an ig saga at least once a week so we can go crazy again.

And I hope they'll get couple rings next episode as checking that keychain is impossible! I don't think jh would bring his keychain on stage right? unless he'll attach it to his guitar which would also be so unlikely. And sy, how could we ever check if she's bringing it around? Haha so couple ring is the solution. And please give them a wedding ceremony asap! :D

Guest chadonaml

no signs and that makes me go more crazyyy ㅠㅠ a lil bit of ig saga shall calm the BED symptoms away but where is it?! :(( :(( can't wait for tomorrow and now, i'm out for dinner. gotta be fully armed for tomorrow's episode. I might faint. :)) :)) :))

Guest ayvah

@Aireen95 I am trying to analyze the scenes inside their hotel room. It seems they were alone but there were cameras all.around them. Because the actions were the same and were taken continuously but from different angles. And I couldn't imagine any other person inside the room. But if there are cameramen, I think these people were hiding so the effect is still the same. They are alone hehe. And sy was really frozen on the spot when she saw the 2 beds hahaha!

Its been two days of Concert and Fanmeeting too , I bet Seungyeon wanna make his husband take a good rest . Her liking on IG will make Jonghyun stay up all night  =)) Since , There's another concert tomorrow ! Himnae Jonghyun ! Himnae CNBLUE ! 

Can I just say to the person who subbed the episodes on this blog http://gummypassenger.blogspot.com/ (It's someone in this forum right?)  THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!  Best quality video I can watch on my computer! I can download the darn thing and every single comment & printed Korean text on the screen is subbed. Even more detailed than Soompi (except for the 1st episode...just a some parts weren't subbed). Perfect timing, perfect English sentences...I'm so excited and impressed!!! I don't know when they update this site, but this is my favorite so far. THANK YOU WHOEVER YOU ARE!!!! :D !!! 

Guest gummypassenger

@happy2bhere it's basically the source subs of soompi tv/ main subs that most sites (kshowonline, dramacool, etc) copy. The only subs that I know that they do it themselves would be from kshownow so yeah, credits to whoever made the subs, I only re-encoded and cut, :D 

Guest ayvah

gummypassenger said: @happy2bhere it's basically the source subs of soompi tv/ main subs that most sites (kshowonline, dramacool, etc) copy. The only subs that I know that they do it themselves would be from kshownow so yeah, credits to whoever made the subs, I only re-encoded and cut, :D 

Guest mihoxD

Hi guys, just 1 day busy and I have to read 10 more pages TT-TT

DONE! That preview ~~ Ah.. can't wait till the next 13 hours and 13 minutes 
And...Again... another sleepless night with their endless IG Saga :))

Oh I see a lot of people here for tonight( or should I say today ? It's almost 2:00 AM in my country) =))

Archived