[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest choccy

@kshani_stv I'd might give my laptop a kiss and a hug when I saw them wearing their ring outside wgm! Happiness overload :))

kazu-id said: By the way..brownies....
Any news on that keychains? We've been playing hide and seek with them for a week :))

Just a friendly reminder again Brownies

please do not quote pictures...videos...

if we need to discuss someone else beside our couple please use the spoiler tags or write 'off topic' ...we don't want the mod police come and penalize us

:)>-

also like most of you brownies here, we also love the cnblue brothers...and many times we would post their pictures...so again put them under spoiler tags...

sorry to sound like a nagging mother, but as much as we love to spazz we need to follow the rules too... Thank you for your time :D

Guest ayvah

lile said:

another night.. another update.. another non stop IG refreshing again! Goodluck brownies! prepare yourselves for another night of guarding!

I was about to call you @lile :D but im going out tonight but will make sure to refresh once in while. I am missing this ig saga.

I need to make this into scrap book  ;)
The different between being with friends and wife . 
When you with your friends , Thus dimples are barely seen 
CDW9vtoW8AAFHGj.png

But when you with your wife . Kyaaaaaa ~~~! how deep was that ? 
lee-jong-hyun-gong-seung-yeon.png

Tho there's no SM-FNC for Jonghyun . But i think . we already got one :D JongHo :)
CDXHC6YW0AA_AQL.png

Guest ayvah

vreiya said:

the dangerous times is around 11-12 PM for seungyeon and around 1~3 AM for jonghyun  :))

hahaha I will try my best chinggu! 3am for jh, that's 12m at my side of the world.

Guest ayvah

vreiya said:

the dangerous times is around 11-12 PM for seungyeon and around 1~3 AM for jonghyun  :))

hahaha I will try my best chinggu! 3am for jh, that's 12m at my side of the world!

Good luck crazy brownies! May the fastest brownie finger catch them tonight!

Don't worry @ayvah enjoy your night.. i and the others we'll be on guard. And when you're back, we'll spazz again non stop together. :)

Guest Ejraaa

Lmao good luck instagram lurkers on duty!
Hopefully check back in to some news in the morning mwaha.
I swear when I start hardcore shipping a couple, the weeks between episodes seem like decades. Like legit I feel like an old man right now..

Guest shipperlove

no still news at horizon.... :-w
i am here...here...and always here.....but please IG saga's main leads...could you hurry :!!
thanks a lot
^:)^

I really wanted to share my thought about JH's past love experiences while lurking via mobile at work today but pretty busy with work. So, a bit apology to drag back to this topic.

I feel like JH is very keen making friends with new people or especially with girls like the way he did with Yewon. She seems  to be fascinated with his way adjusting her dress. But I view it as the way of guy approaching to girl. However, there is no holding eye contact like looking deeply in her eyes like he did look to his wife, so much passion in his eyes concealing with smiles. Girls might be mistakenly fall into him as he is  handsome, friendly and really taking a good care well to girls. Who else wouldn't fall for such a charming and nice guy? Especially he is a famous super star? I see its common for him to have love experiences. Somehow,I love the way he said it frankly and honestly about his ex girlfriends. Only a player will not or will never ever let another girl with whom he is hunting know about his love life. Some even  tell lie that he's got g/f already or dating.

Archived