[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest happybrownie

null

No Lile, you 're the only one. Perhaps we can't quote from the phone?

Haha, how would Jonghyun react if Soo Hyun shoot the commercial with his ane?

This thread is moving fast and I have to backread 5 pages... Lol, i love all your posts/comments esp gifs and songs! :)

Guest yeongwoong

funny4bear said:
any question,
 JH's eye is pained. I saw he had blinking a lot when he was in black room ( I don't know what call the room's name) I think it's not normal. 
(Do you think like me???). 
sometime I think umm..  he will sick or .... maybe (imagine)  his body want to tell something. he would have feeling stressed, or uncomfortable ( when someone give script ) . (I search from internet...  umm..  so sad my english is not clear to understand all mean this web)
http://howtoreadpeople.blogspot.com/2012/11/excessive-blinking-what-does-it-mean.html

null

I can understand the fan who doesn't like Seung Yeon, she loves Jong Hyun that much, so I can understand at some point.

It can't be denied that Jong Hyun's popularity did help her a lot. However, it's not Seung Yeon who chose who was gonna be her partner right? It's PD of WGM. It's just destiny, had they seen each other in another scenario, when she's been popular already, Jong Hyun can never see a pure and fresh image of hers like this.

I thank WGM so much to bring a pretty, bubbly yet mature and charming wife to Jong Hyun. Thank to them I have this chance to discover his totally new side. He is the one who wants to join WGM, and he is having fun.

Guest yeongwoong

ayvah said: Aisshh it's not surprising at all to finally encounter this kind of negative comment. I am actually expecting it. there will always be haters and jealous fankids, most especially in the world of kpop.

I think this is one of seungyeon's worries from the start. jh has lots of fankids and these fankids thought he could marry ALL of them hehe. Joke. Let's just be more understanding of these kids. They'll get over it for sure. Sooner or later, their oppa si gonna fall in love and get married. They might as well start getting familiar with this scenario thru wgm. It's not as if seungyeon is not a nice girL. Jh is in fact so lucky to have sy as his virtual wife. Beautiful and lovely and nice and seem to genuinely like jh too. And cant they see that jh is so happy with his virtual marriage? Aigoo! I hope they will learn to keep things in a balanced perspective.

I have been in to k-pop since 2004 and I learned two things along the way:
1. Words and language are powerful. It can be encouraging or destructive. 2. Some of k-netizens are scary. 
They can turn their back in a blink of an eye. Their area of expertise is to judge people and thinking that the idols are theirs and theirs alone. I don't know if they seriously think that they would have a chance of getting married with their idol if the idol stay single. That's why I never engaged myself with any forums and comment before....until now. I came out of my cave believing that we are all open minded people here :D :D
I personally like some idols, CNBLUE for example...but I want them to be happy too. If they are happy then I, as a fan will be happy as well. Happy heart will produce good song, No?? 
My motto right now is:
KEEP CALM AND LOVE JONGYEON !!!!!!!!!!!!
Hater's gonna hate. Let them multiply with their hatred.  :-@ ~O)

yeongwoong said: The most vocal and i'm better/matured (oh please) boice usually are the older fans with 3-4 kids. Just ignore them coz they can get very bossy. Not every boice and burning souls like each other though , it's more dramatic inside the fandom hahaha. Sometime they just need reality check, lee jonghyun aren't that relevant in Korea and WGM do help boosting his career and they should be thankful

greentea3berry said: null

I can understand the fan who doesn't like Seung Yeon, she loves Jong Hyun that much, so I can understand at some point.

It can't be denied that Jong Hyun's popularity did help her a lot. However, it's not Seung Yeon who chose who was gonna be her partner right? It's PD of WGM. It's just destiny, had they seen each other in another scenario, when she's been popular already, Jong Hyun can never see a pure and fresh image of hers like this.

I thank WGM so much to bring a pretty, bubbly yet mature and charming wife to Jong Hyun. Thank to them I have this chance to discover his totally new side. He is the one who wants to join WGM, and he is having fun.

Let's forget all the haters and enjoy this song.I don't know if this has been posted before, but I really like this particular performance.
idk how to post YT link, so just copy it and paste it here. hope it works. The energy...gaahhh!!!!  www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTRc5CMxr1I

Guest panda101sf

happy2bhere said: greentea3berry said: null

Guest suri41ra

Hi.. newbie here.. been silent lurker since the very 1st page and made account only to join the craziness and the happiness here :D
I really love BEcouple..
Please take care of me  :)

@happy2bhere I absolutely agree with you. cnboys are more famous in Japan than in Korea. I see that JH's popularity grows after he joined WGM. and I admit the fact that WGM boost their popularity as I see the same case goes w/ Yonghwa. As I know, JH doesn't care about unnecessary things to keep his image like other idols did. He only cares about his music. That's why he worked hard and WGM here is an extra of his hard work. 
But watching him in WGM is kinda a new discovery world for me. Yes, Jonghyun, people change a lot depends on with whom they are with. And I see Seungyeon is one of a kind in your eyes. kekekekekekek. Who would expect that a guy with cold appearance like you will go cheesy like a teenager who was falling in love? LOL But yeah, your aegyo is still stiff like always :P Your smile always reached your cheeks nowadays~ And I like it~ Thanks to wifeu :P 

Guest avrilcassiopeia

Q : something that you're scared of no matter how old you are
Jh : although I'm afraid of HAUNTED HOUSE and ROLLER COASTER but they're still considered okay. My ownself is the scariestCr : kaka960960
Bad Jonghyun is coming.. remember ice cream sceneHe tried his best to hold back when he have impulsive thought..
Be careful seungyeon..  =))

loling at Older Fan aka Ahjumma Fan...my goguma chingoo used to refer them as Super Fan.....kikiki.... and now brownies have to face them too....omoooo.....the hate cont. to Season 2.... =))

like @kazu-id said...KEEP CALM AND LOVE JONGYEON..... :x

Archived