[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest happybrownie

Well said Luvtokki! Jonghyun already planted the seeds or cultivated the kissing idea to Seungyeon as we could see from the previous preview she did the kissing gesture while Jonghyun cringed his nose in happiness for one of numerous photos! :x =))

Guest purpleskyland_stv

Hello~^^!!

This thread is moving so fast that I can't catch up with you all^^;...

Thank you so so much for all the updates and goodies you are sharing!  Brownies are the best!!

How I wish I could just sit in front of the PC and enjoy them all day long... But I have to go back to work...(T_T)

BTW, is this interview of SY already translated? I'm sorry I couldn't backread all the posts...^^;

http://m.navercast.naver.com/mobile_magazine_contents.nhn?rid=2039&contents_id=87678

She was asked about WGM and JH, too.

If anyone is interested, I'll try to translate later^^. 

Guest shipperlove

purpleskyland_stv said:

Hello~^^!!

Thank you so so much for all the updates and goodies you are sharing!  Brownies are the best!!

How I wish I could just sit in front of the PC and enjoy them all day long... But I have to go back to work...(T_T)

BTW, is this interview of SY already translated? I'm sorry I couldn't backread all the posts...^^;

http://m.navercast.naver.com/mobile_magazine_contents.nhn?rid=2039&contents_id=87678

Hi Everyone...i'm a fan of Brownie couple and always lurk this page since 1 page. I ever shipped JongYura couple but after i watched BEcouple..they made crazy in their interactive on the screen and want them to be a real couple off screen..i have never seen other couple to confess their truly feeling and straight forward what they thinking..i am very happy to read to heard BEcouple news all the time..thank you to everyone who share this couple stuffs to make my day..

Guest hannahnnn

Hi I am a fan of this cute couple. I am an Chinese fan, now living in Los Angeles. For brown eyed couple's Chinese fans, we now have a fan group of more than 10,000 people... Very glad to find a new forum to meet more friends here... Is there any line chat group I missed? I am very pleased to share our Chinese fan group's findings in weibo and tieba....

hannahnnn said: Hi I am a fan of this cute couple. I am an Chinese fan, now living in Los Angeles. For brown eyed couple's Chinese fans, we now have a fan group of more than 10,000 people... Very glad to find a new forum to meet more friends here... Is there any line chat group I missed? I am very pleased to share our Chinese fan group's findings in weibo and tieba...

hannahnnn said: Hi I am a fan of this cute couple. I am an Chinese fan, now living in Los Angeles. For brown eyed couple's Chinese fans, we now have a fan group of more than 10,000 people... Very glad to find a new forum to meet more friends here... Is there any line chat group I missed? I am very pleased to share our Chinese fan group's findings in weibo and tieba....

honeygeeko

said:

@Skattered_me

I hope jonghyun is not a good actor lolz! Coz im willing to say "here, take my money!". He's doing a darn good job if its all scripted. After being disillusioned a lot of times, why cant i ever learn? Its because jongyeon gives me so much feels. I promised myself i wont join a ship but i dont think my blurtouts are fit for general viewers of wgm, its so jongyeon biased

:)

)

:)

)

Guest foxxlucian_stv

Seungyeon's husband is hoooooooooooooooooooooooooooootttt on this picture! I CAN'T!!! mygod  @-)
The_Star_2014_Feb_0010_Custom.jpg

Q: Don’t you really have an ideal type?

No. Even if I set my ideal type, I meet different types (Laugh). For one thing, I prefer an easy-going person. I don’t like someone snapping at me. Someone who can accept me the way I am, who doesn't play games with me. I like that kind of person. I have a casual manner. Of course I will do all I can do for her. For example, I can write or sing songs for her, but celebrating event days is not my things. I don’t even know my schedule. For example, I didn’t know about this shooting until today.

The_Star_2014_Feb_0005_Custom.jpg

But the way I see it, you'll be the one to remember special dates now. You're VERY smitten, Mr. Lee Jonghyun. :\">

[cr: www.dramafever.com/news/cnblue-spills-about-love-and-drama-in-a-valentines-day-special-interview]

Guest parvasrlee04

There's so much song during this episode..
one of them was Lim Kim - 행복한 나를 (Happy Me) on BRI when JongYeon confess their feeling

Guest purpleskyland_stv

shipperlove said: purpleskyland_stv said:

Hello~^^!!

Archived