[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

Guest shipperlove

OMG i just finished to read the full ep with captions too....
I AM DYING AS EVERY WEEK ahahahah
whne JH in his BRI sais that he isn't a player....the caption
"no,you are just an idiot for your wife"
=))

anyway in the preview....i don't think the dialogue about sy's drama pull out without a reason....
JH came back from jeju island because he was filming for his drama OM,right?
i think in the car she asked him how is going his drama filming...and after he answerd,he asked to her the same "and how is going your drama?" so she replied "a messing with a man...." and we all know the rest *_____*
omg why we are in monday yet???????

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Hickk

"When ice cream gets on your lips, can't you wipe it? Before something impulsive happens..."

Rofl I love this naughty line so much

mihoxD said:

sheilafe062288_at_gmail.com_stv

said: Also, obviously, i like EVERYTHING in this episode and almost everything in the past but I just want to share the very little detail thay most touched me.

The part where JY was holding SY's shoulder and a kid comes running to them from their back. Daebak! I thought for a moment, "this is how they will be when they become a real family."

Hope I am welcome here. :-S

Guest kshani

How they can do this to us? Hahaha are they trying to kill us with their cuteness and sweetness? Keke ☺☺ waiting for saturday is so long that I feel i can't take it.

Sometimes, i want to cry bec of my frustrations. I want them to date for real. As in. Sometimes, it hurts me thinking that after this show they might not end up with each other. I have so much hope with this two. But i always think that whatever happens in the end, if they'll end up or not. I know that they will be forever thankful with each other. Bec i know at some point in their lives, they were able to have each other. And no one can take that to them. And for me, that's enough

Guest angel077

Waaahhh im kinikilig also... hello brownies unnie... kinda new here hope im welcome hehe i really love our couple :)

Guest dannynguyen619_at_gmail.com_stv

I think I have a crush on Seungyeon. Guys please put your pitchforks down, I know she belongs to Jonghyun :((

Guest dannynguyen619_at_gmail.com_stv

@mjang  lol don't worry Jonghuyn is not my rival. I'm a non-violent shipper, no flipping tables for me, just heart fluttering :D

Guest dxjacks

hi guys i've been lurking in this thread from the very first page and i decided to make my first post here :x its been a long time since i saw a make-believe couple this real, because many wgm couple before constantly broke my poor shipper heart =(( maybe I'm younger than you guys so i want to say hello to my eonnis and oppas hereee! sorry for my bad english :(and now i know why jonghyun's vocab is only "yeppeo", she's so damn pretty!!!
j8Rt2iI.png

Guest shipperlove

i am really happy to see in this couple thread many men :)
this means that this couple has reached the hearts of all....
:x
today there is sy drama....who knows if jh keeps what he said in the car in the preview that he'll watching over her,i suppose he wants to do a peek on her drama....aigooo

Guest ayvah

@mjang wrote:

~ when do you start smelling with your mouth (after JH attempted to kiss SY during the selfie...lol!! )

Waahahahaha I could not stop laughing at this! :))

Guest choccy

dxjacks said: hi guys i've been lurking in this thread from the very first page and i decided to make my first post here :x its been a long time since i saw a make-believe couple this real, because many wgm couple before constantly broke my poor shipper heart =(( maybe I'm younger than you guys so i want to say hello to my eonnis and oppas hereee! sorry for my bad english :(and now i know why jonghyun's vocab is only "yeppeo", she's so damn pretty!!!

Guest shipperlove

with his last IG he meant "wife tonight there is your drama....i'll watching over you....because you are mine" LOL

Guest dxjacks

@choccy THANKYOU VERY MUCH >:D< yeah me too, i personally think they are indeed head over heels with each other that make us shipper squeals too much!! and i couldn't be more agree with you, seungyeon's eyes is very gorgeous  :x

Guest parvasrlee04

Tell me...how many times did SYeon touch him in this episode? >.<
many times actually ..during Haunted House,
but this one is more natural

Untitled.jpg

add them freely

Guest choccy

mjang said: @reccarochu they have a lot of selfies together... you guys noticed now the heads are very very close when they selfie, not to mention the ones he took from his own camera phone... kyaaaa!!

Archived