[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

Guest shipperlove

my live died -.-
awwww i hope that they air the ice cream part....i can't wait a week for see how pervert jh was with sy lol.....calls kiss ice cream

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest purpleskyland_stv

After the ghost house, they really went to eat eel dishes which are famous in that area(Nagoya).

You can enjoy Hitsumabushi(eel dish) in various ways, like just eating, with dashi-soup, with yakumi...

and they chose the same way the best and JH was like, yes, we chose the same one cause we are the match made in heaven.

SY said, she chose that way cause she saw he enjoyed the most.

At the park, he said there were full of happy people there but he felt they were the happiest couple among them, just walking hand in hand...

Guest mihoxD

cre: ribbonchariots

they took so many selfies why didnt they release it >//< CC3CQVEWMAA4_Ae.pngCC3CQrYW0AIGid5.pngCC3CQ8bW0AAP5sl.png

im not sure is the couple or the scenery makes these scenes so beautiful
CC3DCcVWEAAZK1g.pngCC3DD_ZWYAAzwIP.png

Guest purpleskyland_stv

shipperlove said: my live died -.-
awwww i hope that they air the ice cream part....i can't wait a week for see how pervert jh was with sy lol.....calls kiss ice cream

class="H" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: none; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 26px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(30, 30, 31); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"@purpleskyland_stv    thank you so much  :-bd

Thanks everyone for sharing the pictures. JH looked so happy, just look at how he laughed and smiled!I was just watching "Fluttering India" before this, he certainly did not looked so relaxed and happy.It is like he is high form just being with SY!

Guest shipperlove

@purpleskyland_stv thank you so much.......
he felt like they was the happier people there.....after this....i feel like i am the happier person in my neighborhood lol

Guest gingerschnaps

Jongyeon is love!!! They keep on copying each other and the power of love is back!!!! I didn't catch the haunted house part pls post the raw juseyo!!! I will watch them a hundred times today!!! So many lovely sweet scenes, hands holding. This couple is killing me!

do you guys feel it was confession time between these two...the scene inside that flower room

I won't be able to spazz much today...got to wait until later tonight...waiting for preview now... I am so going to repeat this episode for nth times

Guest ayvah

Omgeeee!! JH looked soooo genuinely happy. 

jly31 said: Thanks everyone for sharing the pictures. JH looked so happy, just look at how he laughed and smiled!I was just watching "Fluttering India" before this, he certainly did not looked so relaxed and happy.It is like he is high form just being with SY!

It definitely felt very intimidate during the flower room.
May be they were talking about what attracted them to one another?
The more I see SY, the more I like her!This girl have spunk. I was wondering what she would do when JH kept deliberately leaving ice cream on his lips.I loved how she acted like she was going to smack him. This girl will defintely keep him on his toes! 

Archived