[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

Guest FJ7778

OMG these two....now Brownie having Cheesy Saturday Live Chat before airing WGM... :)) :)
My love for him gettin deeper on his bold action...now every Saturday they are giving us happy pills to all Brownie... =D> charanda John.... \:D/ \:D/ \:D/

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest haengbokiran

OMG. This. couple. is. DAEBAK.
It would break my heart if its suddenly revealed that this instagram interaction is during a WGM filming but it's most probably not.
Jonghyun must have been staring at the picture for minutes! He commented twice right? LOL Jonghyun, don't show you're heart too much, your brownie family will explode at this rate!!!
Can't wait for the show! will be livestreaming for the first time XD
edit: The Ustream link doesn't work for me as well :(

Guest foxxlucian_stv

i can't help but to review every episodes JongYeon had. They're just toooo cute and lovable. :x
They laugh like real couples who were caught in the camera saying cheesssy things. Jonghyun even made her a tagboard which is obviously not his style. 8-}
 Seungyeon brought with her the heavy rock plate just because Jonghyun said he wants to have his name written by Yeon through calligraphy. :-bd
THERE ARE MANY THINGS HAPPENING FOR EVERY EPISODE THAT MAKES SHIPPERS MIND BLOW.  :>

Guest kshani

If JH commented twice to SY's pic. Does it mean that he's looking her pic from time to time? Ohhh We saw what you did there JH keke :x :\">

Guest little girl

shipperlove said: OMG sy's friend baek seung heon (he played with her in my lovely girl) liked her pic and commented on her pic.....jh grab your wife's hand and run way to see cherry blossom festival

Guest foxxlucian_stv

So, apparently, these two are breaking our minds because of their IG interactions.
wait, are they waiting for their show to air?

ARE THEY CHECKING EACH OTHER'S BACK ROOM INTERVIEWS? :D

my God, they can't keep me from thinking of possibilitiessss! <3 i just love them.

Guest shipperlove

little girl said: shipperlove said: OMG sy's friend baek seung heon (he played with her in my lovely girl) liked her pic and commented on her pic.....jh grab your wife's hand and run way to see cherry blossom festival

Archived