[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

@shipperlove Oh... the pic above is straight from my IG of his comment.  I didn't see that comment.  He either edited or posted another different comment.  Wow.  This is seriously getting interesting. 
I don't read or write Korean, and don't speak it.  I just tried my best to figure it out.  We'll have to wait for the experts to tell us the rest.

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seungyeon's IG Pic Caption - Raise your hand if you want to see the cherry blossoms with me.

— gkboice (@gkboice) April 11, 2015

JH's comment on Seungyeon's IG Pic - Wife..? You have to go with me. Who else would you go with?

And then a few minutes after JH's comment on SY's pic, she liked his IG picture where he was on the roof.

Seungyeon's reply back to Jonghyun - "Oppa, you're prettier than me. Husband, shall we go see the cherry blossoms?" stop please stop

Cheesy & Bold Lee JongHyun pic.twitter.com/zMKSUvelcx

— 이종현 Burning Souls (@CNBJonghyun) April 11, 2015

11149800_983039288395785_149755023306215

11079568_983039271729120_470673174066881

OMG!!!! i don't really spazz but these two makes me CRAZYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!

Guest lov3dj_stv

I LOVE that they interact even online! I hope they continue to do so! I think it really shows that they are putting in the effort and commitment to the show. Plus is soooo cute!

JH is so cheesey I can't even!! :p

Guest shipperlove

CAN I SAY A THING?

JH and SY known each other since more a month,when they meet in japan was after few days of their first meet,after that we are still watching their travel in japan,in this half and month they meet just one more time when it is supposed have filming the "wedding ceremony" remember?
both JH and SY
they never interacted via IG,but the first "like" in sy's pic was just few days of their "third meeting" and now he and her talk open via sns.....so i wonder...."WHAT'S HAPPENED DURING CEREMONY WEDDING? WHAT'S HAPPENED IN THEIR THIRD MEETING FOR GET THEM SO CLOSER?" ....hmmmm a kiss?
my delulu mind.....all because of their dialogue in IG
;))

Guest shipperlove

lov3dj_stv said: I LOVE that they interact even online! I hope they continue to do so! I think it really shows that they are putting in the effort and commitment to the show. Plus is soooo cute!

JH is so cheesey I can't even!! :P

Guest foxxlucian_stv

Look who just like and left a comment on his wife's IG update! 

[Trans|IG] 150411 Jonghyun liked & left a comment on Seungyon’s IG post: Aiwoo so beautiful #이종현 #공승연 CCSaqLKVIAAvj_k.jpg
CCSaqLXUkAAW6kl.jpg

[Trans] Jonghyun left a comment again: Wife..? You should go with me, who else would you go with ㅋㅋㅋ

CCSvT5cUAAAdyXj.jpg

:D eeeeehhhhhh eeeehhhh  :\">

Guest gingerschnaps

This is by far the most direct, real time interaction between WGM couple, it gave the fans so much feels. Im loving this couple more and more. Keep going jonghyun, take the initiative and lead the way for your shy wifey. I can't help but get sucked in with the sweetness overload of this couple. :x

Guest ohhotdeym

sorry to ask this if it was already answered in previous posts.. but where can i watch it live? does anyone of you have links to any livestream sites? :)

did he write ane-nim?

did she write soebang-nim? since I don't read Hangul

awwwwww...these two!! because I saw soooo many responses on that particular IG picture of her tagging JH's name... sorry brownies, I'm a very happy camper today... half hour to our hot tub scene :D

He's doing it right.  Pick up the heat just hours before the show airs.
InB4: Jong Hyun & Seung Yeon are going for MBC best couple award.  If it was happening next month they'd be a shoo in. 

honeygeeko said: This is by far the most direct, real time interaction between WGM couple, it gave the fans so much feels. Im loving this couple more and more. Keep going jonghyun, take the initiative and lead the way for your shy wifey. I can't help but get sucked in with the sweetness overload of this couple. :x

Guest shipperlove

OMG sy's friend baek seung heon (he played with her in my lovely girl) liked her pic and commented on her pic.....jh grab your wife's hand and run way to see cherry blossom festival

Guest foxxlucian_stv

CCOzJinUIAAOP38.jpg
Seeing Kang Minhyuk on the WGM MC Panel brings back the old memories. Oh My God! i'm too excited for today's episode.  :\">

Archived