[Official] Lee Hongki and Fujii Mina (Global We Got Married Couple) Thread Part 2

lindas55

Hongki's unique design dress outfit attire of his adorbs pet-dog:rolleyes:......

a skull w/ a rabbit ears:w00t:..in short a daramji, whatever....LOL LOL LOL:P a heart, i guess it's a stars...anyway check it for yourself:D

J5Bgt4S.jpg

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@hannaj that is so funny to see HK and Dj  Arch doing what I called the "Mina pose".  I remembered she and her friends did it at a party (I think it was her b-day) and  later HK did the pose when he was on one of his tours.  But when HK posted a vid of the peanut ride  and you used it for a storyline...... that was hilarious.   coincident?

I love it. Keep doing what you're doing @hannaj. You're one of the most positive person I know and you inspire all of us to do the same.  thank you. :)

@lynn715  I'm sorry that this is belated but I'm kinda of going in and out of this thread so my postings are sporadic - kind of busy right now.  I just want to say that I love your video. It bought back memories of the couple and the reason why we are here; to let them know that we support them and all their endeavors.  I know it is timeconsuming but whenever you get the urge do another video of the couple for us........ do it! :D

Meanwhile a big thank you for doing this one. :)

Ask and you shall receive! I'm kinda a werido, but I thought this idea was to cute not to make the video. The song is from the well known musical Copacabana. I guess I wanted to do something fun and a little bit silly! I hope you all enjoy it!

@lynn715  you cracked me up with that last video. watching HK and hearing that song was so funny. but the real killer was at the end when she said, "it's so hard to find good help these days"   LOL  :lol:

Thank you for the video. 

@lynn715  you cracked me up with that last video. watching HK and hearing that song was so funny. but the real killer was at the end when she said, "it's so hard to find good help these days"   LOL  :lol:

Thank you for the video. 

Thank you ♥!!!  I'm glad I could give you a good laugh!! I wasn't sure when I got the idea, but I thought It was so cute after I tried it out, I had to share

FTISLAND - “5…..GO” Excite Music Interview - self reflection on FTISLAND’s music

11698674_920680294645184_555562858101718

Q: When I finished listening to the entire album, I think the ballad melody of the medium rock songs is really good. Both the rock music and the language used, not only that both are intense and fast but I think there is also an increasing depth. What do you think?

HK: Even though so, until now we have both catchy songs and intense songs as well. There is a wide variety of the depth that each song has, we have the medium tempo ones too, something like that. We are always asked “what kind of band we want to be?”, and we always answered, “one like a chameleon, a band that can do various genre”. Its always like that with our albums.

Q: ‘We came into a realization that is stronger than before’, do you experience something like that too?

HK: I think in the past, we would say “now we realize”, but now we say “now, this is right” instead.

Q: And thats what “FTISLAND” is I guess, and I am sure?

HK: Thats right. You would think so if you listen to our various works.

Q: Is there any changes in how you interpret and feel towards the word “rock”?

HK: Yes, recently, there is a little bit of that. We have just released our album in Korea, but it was one with an increasing rock intensity in it, it was the first time that we got to release such album in Korea. And so, now we’re wondering if from now on we get to release songs that we like ourselves? I think so… right now, its that kind of feeling. In Japan, isnt it very open to various genres? But in Korea, most people would only like dance groups. Also, hiphop music is increasingly very popular lately. And so I thought, “ah, even hiphop can achieve this, next, its going to be the era of bands. Soon!”. I believe so.

Q: Indeed. So, including in this album (t/n: 5…..GO” album), recently, in what part exactly do you feel that there is something changing, growing?

SH: Recently, I feel like I play while paying more attention to the details. The feel of the sound produced. I feel like I give more importance to it than before.

Q: More than before, you have a greater feeling towards the sound, something like that?

SH: Its not only my feeling (that is important), but also that of the fans’ too, when we do lives, or when other people listen to my guitar, each produces sound with different feeling and sense, something like that. Thats the most important thing.

MH: I am the opposite. In the past, I would take the audience’s feeling as the most important thing, but now, the most important thing is my own feeling. As expected, in doing music, isnt the most important thing is our ability to convey our feelings? So recently, I have been doing it (music) freely.

Q: So do you mean, now you dont care much anymore about that of other people’s?

MH: Yes.

Q: What was the turning point that you began to think so?

MH: There isnt any particularly, as we are artists. Because its a job that allows us to relay our feelings and our music properly. I think that is the most important thing.

JH: I also think so. My feelings, my facial expressions when we do performance on stage, isnt there a wide array of them? And I think thats what makes it even more important to show it. The performance aspect is also important, so that people who go to see us can be more excited, and more focused on our performance.

MH: After all, only if we are able to continue doing more lives, I think we can become stronger. It could have been a limit for me. Because I have been impatient, the beats of my drum had become somewhat indecipherable. But when I ride on the rhythm, my body practices to move accordingly. Therefore, I think it has become very well.

Q: But it (Minhwan’s drum) has been surely and steadily evolving. Hongki’s singing voice too, I think it has become more passionate than before, or it feels like there is something that has been changing?

HK: I think, its rather the feeling, I think now I can focus even more deeply into a song.

Cr:lakkimi

FTISLAND - “5…..GO” Excite Music Interview - looking back at the past 5 years since Japan major debut

10409119_920670547979492_830649832344548

Q: Five years have passed since your Japan major debut. The members were still teenagers at that time, but now everyone has become an adult. Feeling like that. If we look back, as a band, in what aspects that you have changed, and in what aspects that you have remained unchanged?

HK: In the past, I feel like everything was such a great deal. But recently, I feel like the atmosphere has turned into somewhat ordinary. It is possible that we are going back to basic. Now, we have more room to spare (t/n: as in they are more flexible and free), so we are more at ease, we get to do more lives, we get to show our cool sides, we can focus more, feeling like that. The unchanged aspects are, our will? and our personality?

MH: In the past, when we do lives, it was very difficult for us to decide even only the setlist on our own. But now, not only the setlists, but also the songs, the various aspects of stages, the lighting, we get to do the thinking for various things. Kind of like, everything is more like us now…

HK: But you are not doing the thinking!

Everyone: (laughs)

Q: I am sure not only Minhwan, but everyone is doing the thinking, isnt it? (laughs)

MH: Yes (laughs). I think thats what makes it different. Jonghoon-niisan even said that someday he wants to be the MV director too.

JH: Oh, I would love to.

SH: And also, as a band, there is something changing, our sense of confidence? When we perform, I feel like we are more confident now than before.

Q: So the keywords are the amount of freedom and confidence.

Cr:lakkimi

Archived