[Official] Lee Hongki and Fujii Mina (Global We Got Married Couple) Thread Part 2

lindas55

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FcyuzrD.jpg

I would like to put down some of my personal thoughts about the tonight stage. 

The whole production of the drama was great, particularly regarding the stage setting and live music performance. Occasional dance choreography was interesting. The beginning of the drama connects with the ending scene well to imply a  metaphor of our lives.

Mina was great playing her role, which seems to me really similar to Mina herself. Sorube ( her name in Japanese) was just waiting for Peer to come back to her till the end. One thing I need to say is that Mina appeared in about 20 % of the entire drama......mmmmmmmmm however, she sang twice and her acting was really nice. She was pretty as usual and seemed very careful with every moment of her movement and every word. Her role was a very important one but I must say this drama is for "Peer" who is played by Mr Uchi. This stage is Uchi's and has been shined by the director's ability to coordinate everything so well. Sorry but I am not used to watch this kind of  a little avant‐garde? stage drama. I wish Mina all the best for the rest of her performance.

@Miki Alves thank you so much for your report and for making sure that our flowers were there to cheer Mina on.  She has so many great projects coming up and I am so happy that things went well for her.  I am also glad that she knows her fans are supporting her.

Now on another note. 

I am happy to report that Hongki received his photo book from us and we have been thanked. Also Mina book is waiting for her in Japan so both know of our love and support for them. A big thanks to everyone who helped with the e magazine and photo book and especially to Miki who help me get the books to Mina and Hongki.  Again thanks everyone.

cover of book

OY8xMHlGSSlBfBbmt_1GIQY9gdWutIpFZc2_SglQ

last page

dofIBpsYPa95dkkwek84zzGIUmKGuJZyMCMhwg2l

Mina's Monday(by Mina herself)

I cannot help but to notice her T-Shirt in the second picture

You have great eyes to see the details and yes love the second shirt wonder who gave it to her or maybe she went on a shopping trip and "friends" bought the same shirt at the same time,  :blink:!

Mina's Monday(by Mina herself)

I cannot help but to notice her T-Shirt in the second picture

You have great eyes to see the details and yes love the second shirt wonder who gave it to her or maybe she went on a shopping trip and "friends" bought the same shirt at the same time,  :blink:!

Right now I am in 7th heaven. First @hannaj posted HK ig of his ticket yesterday, saying he will watch well. And now @meimei264 post pics of Mina of which Mina posted herself; not her usual professional photos. And the killer of it all is that she's wearing "the t-shirt".  All I can say is that it looks like our  reclusive Mina has a "sign" out. :D  What do you think? :phew::rolleyes:

Thank you for Mina's Updates @Miki Alves.  I've seen in the video of Peer Gynt that Sorube (Mina) is holding a baby inside the incubator or crib. In the play, is that Sorube's baby? I'm just curious & amused cuz today's  Skullhong's INS vid  #mommybird #babybird were posted. I thought it's all about Mina's play. (so delu__ me)... kekekek!!!

Another thing, in Mina's Monday pics (taken by Mina herself)  Mina posted two pics with her hearts print top.(first pic & last pic)--, to think that she can just use another outfit (for variation)... maybe she loves that hearts print shirt or maybe she wants to say "love,love love" (in love) from start to finish...(completely)

Thank you for Mina's Updates @Miki Alves.  I've seen in the video of Peer Gynt that Sorube (Mina) is holding a baby inside the incubator or crib. In the play, is that Sorube's baby? I'm just curious & amused cuz today's  Skullhong's INS vid  #mommybird #babybird were posted. I thought it's all about Mina's play. (so delu__ me)... kekekek!!!

Another thing, in Mina's Monday pics (taken by Mina herself)  Mina posted two pics with her hearts print top.(the first pic & the last pic)--, to think that she can just use another outfit (for variation)... maybe she loves that hearts print shirt or maybe she wants to say "love,love love" (in love).

Hi @maruw00t20 I noticed that too. In the rehearsal video, Mina is holding a baby. I think it's solveig (Mina)'s baby, because if you search Peer Gynt in wikipedia, in the characters part, there is "Solveight and little Helga, their daughter". But i'm not sure if they use real baby.. And Thank you so much @Miki Alvesfor the updates.. :)

Mommybird & babybird will enjoy playing at..........:w00t: Hong's Tower/ Skullhong House:w00t: listening songs while daddybird busy compose & writing lullaby songs:D:D:D

* Hongki's Music Studio Tower/ House*

CJvoYQSUcAEa5lF.jpg

CJtbL19UsAAL4G8.jpg

News/Trans:

Lee Hongki at Choi Min-soo's embrace "Are you shaking right now?'

Kwon Hyeonjin journalist =

The manager is too scary~ Actor Lee Hongki, Choi Minsoo (on the right side) on the 13th attended the press conference of KBS ‘나를 돌아봐 (A Look at Myself)’. '나를 돌아봐 (A Look at Myself)’ is a new program where you look back at yourself through someone else’s point of view. The eccentric Lee Kyungkyu who is rumored to be the “king of flaring” in the entertainment world will be the manager of Jo Youngnam, Park Myungsoo who is known as the “king of abusive and confrontational” in the entertainment world will be the manager of Kim Sumi, and the free spirited Choi Minsoo will be the manager of FTISLAND’s Lee Hongki. The first broadcast will be on July 24, at 9.30 PM KST.

cr: Lu

Congratulations on your career. ALL the BEST!!!:)

6U6Qycp.jpg?1

wait.......:w00t:

omoooo...yeahhhh!!! i have 'dry ice i mean dry eyes':D:D:Dpink hair...blue hair:w00t: ahhhh..blue ribbon:lol:

Color of the Day

tu0be5V.jpg?1

Once upon a time a female daramji said:

'We are in the different countries, but we live under the same sky':P

cr photo:Hongki

mSbxpSz.jpg?1

while......

a male daramji said:

'We are connected heart to heart':D

cr photo: Mina

*her shirt loaded w/ a special meaning*:D

4TTuR2K.jpg?2

Her No.1 Superboy & His No.1 Supergirl:w00t::w00t::rolleyes::rolleyes:

rtuDGtl.jpg

CEjHqbb.png  

Top 10 K-Pop Boy Bands You Need To Know

By Jeff Benjamin and Jessica Oak | July 13, 2015 1:45 PM EDT

1. Seo Taiji & The Boys

2. H.O.T

3. Sechs Kies

4. Shinhwa

5. TVXQ!

6. BIGBANG

7. FTISLAND

With their harder pop-rock sound and muti-instrumental skills, FTISLAND was one of the earliest acts to show that an emphasis on musicianship won't befuddle fans -- the band has a following just a rabid as their dancing boy band counterparts. And with each member boasting success on TV and in musicals, you could argue that every member is a Pete Wentz- or Adam Levine-type, instead of one dude getting all the attention and focus.

8. INFINITE

9. Beast

10. g.o.d.

Cr: billboard

More on: http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/k-town/6620438/10-essential-k-pop-boy-bands

* It's AWESOME & PROUD that FTISLAND continue from getting high recognition & acknowledgement from billboard*

Archived