[Official] Lee Hongki and Fujii Mina (Global We Got Married Couple) Thread Part 2

lindas55

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TaJd5vH2.png

this is the Southern All Star song "TSUNAMI" that Mina mentioned in her recent blog; the song is nicely written - so meaningful lyrics... I think the song says it all about her feelings recently.

P.S. Recently, Hongki & Mina's posts is a picture of a dog!

Hongki is posting pics with Blue roses & Mina is posting a pic of blue Hydrangeas... same      blue color.____ what a coincidence,huh?

Mina updated her blog

cr, Mina Fujii fb

oMIueXW.jpg

Looking into your eyes
The hydrangeas are blooming beautifully lately.
For me, it’s the time for going to my rehearsals for Peer Gynt.
Since becoming an adult, I’ve done story telling dramas twice but outside of the story telling type, since performing in the musical called “Hanshin” (“Demigod”) when I was second year junior high, this is the first time I’ve attended rehearsals regularly every day at the same place and it is refreshing
To my surprise, Hirokazu Kochi, who also performed in the “Hanshin” musical that was made in Niigata, is also performing, so I saw him for the first time in 13 years the other day.
It is a story about a man called Peer Gynt, performed by Hiroki Uchi, who travels many countries worldwide in order to discover “who am I”.
I look forward to meeting everyone there

Sbh7yAw.jpgAfter work, I had a photo taken of myself relaxing with my friends.
With my friend’s dog Miru-chan☆
When I look into your eyes ♪I can’t speak honestly. ♪
The lyrics from a Southern All Stars song, but when I looked into Miru-chan’s eyes, I felt I could talk to her.

Thank You, @meimei264 for posting recent Mina's Note translations: I'm happy to see the "star" icon is back & the "music note" too. I guess she's doing well... most of all, she's busy & working hard joyfully!

Hope Fujii Mina will give us more updates... our simple pleasures!!:wub:

@meimei264 @maruwt020    You ladies are awesome.:) It made my day when I saw her blog and the poem. When I posted HK IG post of his new design I never expected the responses like yours.They just reaffirm my belief and faith in HongMina.   fighting! :wub:

And one more thing in his posting, the best sign: 

Love You Sign On White Background PhotographVC009-I_Love_You_sign_language_hand_sign_with_heart-Vinyl-cutout.png sign :wub::wub::wub:11377957_374843316048585_366526034_n.jpg

ow2UXt9.png

this is the pics that Hongki & Mina posted with blue colored flowers... Coincidence?

note: blue hydrangeas in Japanese legend; meaning an apology to the girl you love! Blue hydrangeas means celebrating an anniversary, possesses an enduring grace & beauty.

Blue roses symbolizes love & prosperity. Message sent-"I can't have you but I can't stop thinking of you." Blue roses can't be achieved naturally so they represent the "unattainable". Impossibility of something desirable_ sad love? 

@maruw00t20   

Blue roses symbolizes love & prosperity. Message sent-"I can't have you but I can't stop thinking of you." Blue roses can't be achieved naturally so they represent the "unattainable". Impossibility of something desirable_ sad love? 

Thanks for sharing your thoughts but I beg to defer from you about the blue rose message. I  think you are partially correct on what the message mean.  The unattainable part is right butI don't think  it'st about their love for each other.  There is a posting where it looks like someone have declared their love for someone forever by repeating what she said on the show. .  It's about something else but it is closely related. 

It appears to be  the same thing he alluded to last year after the SQ incident. Strange how each time one of his "girlfriends" come out of the woodwork, it comes back to the same thing for him.

this is the pics that Hongki & Mina posted with blue colored flowers... Coincidence?

note: blue hydrangeas in Japanese legend; meaning an apology to the girl you love! Blue hydrangeas means celebrating an anniversary, possesses an enduring grace & beauty.

​thanks for posting the pictures and the words.  so glad that Mina is busy with her show and that she looks so happy.  so glandthat things feel back to normal.  I guess for that day and today the color is blue, a happy joyful blue

@MsKahili. your response to what I've searched & posted seems interesting but it's also a mystery to me. Please, explain it to me clearly, I'm intrigued___  Inbox please!!

​There is nothing mysterious about it. It's just like what I said earlier in my previous posts. 

Archived