[Official] Lee Hongki and Fujii Mina (Global We Got Married Couple) Thread Part 2

lindas55

Happy Anniversary daramji-dels!! I'm so glad I got to be apart of the thread, Life has been hectic for me, and now I learned I have to be away for a few days yet again. My ISP has to rewire by new house and the next available date is the 11th.  I won't be gone long, But I just found time to be here again!..

I re-made this video, as I lost the first one. Enjoy it!!

Lynn love the video.  It is so right on/

WGM-GE-Hongki-Mina-540x305.jpg (540×305) 

What is a soul mate?  It is deeper than just a boyfriend/ girlfriend kind of thing.  It is more than just a lover.   Soul mates are fated to meet and be.  Sometimes it takes time and sometimes soul mates have to go through a journey to reach each other but there is this invisible thread that binds them together.  Often the heart reaches out long before the mind knows that it has meant the person who is fated to be their perfect match.   But, soul mates are called to each other so their lives touch each others’ lives in so many small ways.  They can spend years almost meeting and having their lives almost touch.  So they know the same people and have jobs and experiences that touch long before they do. Soul mates are like 2 halves of a puzzle that are only complete when placed together.  Hongki and Mina are like this.  They have so many people in common, so many friends that each knows from different parts of their lives and so many times when their careers have almost touched.  Then came the show and that fated meeting of two souls.  Now although they are often apart more than they are together they are still fated to be because that is just the journey most soul mates take on their way to each other.  In the end soul mates like them will be together because there is always this red string of fate that binds them together and holds them fast.  Because to put it simply, true soul mates are just meant to be so they will be.

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lynn love the video.  It is so right on/

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE PICTURES

What is a soul mate?  It is deeper than just a boyfriend/ girlfriend kind of thing.  It is more than just a lover.   Soul mates are fated to meet and be.  Sometimes it takes time and sometimes soul mates have to go through a journey to reach each other but there is this invisible thread that binds them together.  Often the heart reaches out long before the mind knows that it has meant the person who is fated to be their perfect match.   But, soul mates are called to each other so their lives touch each others’ lives in so many small ways.  They can spend years almost meeting and having their lives almost touch.  So they know the same people and have jobs and experiences that touch long before they do. Soul mates are like 2 halves of a puzzle that are only complete when placed together.  Hongki and Mina are like this.  They have so many people in common, so many friends that each knows from different parts of their lives and so many times when their careers have almost touched.  Then came the show and that fated meeting of two souls.  Now although they are often apart more than they are together they are still fated to be because that is just the journey most soul mates take on their way to each other.  In the end soul mates like them will be together because there is always this red string of fate that binds them together and holds them fast.  Because to put it simply, true soul mates are just meant to be so they will be.

​THIS!!! SO much THIS!!!  The first time I heard that, Hongki and Mina raced into my mind!! I have made this video twice now, and I could make it another 5 more times there are so many moments in the show that scream to me how good they are for each other. I'm not one for playing match-maker, So even if it's only as friends, I TRUELY believe they should be in each other's lives

all I want to say is that while he never talks about his current gf Hongki is admitting that there have been girl friends.  they kind of made a joke out of the number but if you remember on the show he said that he had had a gf before but didn't want to talk about it with Mina.   Now he is saying that  some of his girl friends have been celebrities.  Hay Hongki is one of them someone we know?  I think so

and here is one last picture of Hongki looking great

credit 초코릿 ‏@choco_hongstar  22m22 minutes ago

Close
CG45ct4UQAEDoT8.jpg
Previous
Nex
  •  

Hi Girls,

For Malaysia/Singapore - SBS One HD is airing Modern Farmer this month. ( I miss a few episode myself from the net before.)

MODERN FARMER

PREMIERES 24 JUNE, EVERY TUESDAY - FRIDAY, 7.40PM / 6.40PM (JKT).

Modern Farmer

ABOUT MODERN FARMER

When the rock band ExSo (Excellent Souls) lost all their popularity, members Lee Min Ki (Lee Hong Ki), Kang Hyuk (Park Min Woo), Yoo Han Cheol (Lee Shi Un) and Han Ki Joon (Kwak Dong Yun) had to explore other career options…

However, Min Ki’s grandmother passes away and leaves behind 10,000 acres of land. Upon realizing the value of a cabbage farm, Min Ki then starts to convince his bandmates to join him, and the band decides to move to the countryside. At the countryside, Min Ki meets his first love, Kang Yoon Hee (Lee Ha Nui), who also happens to be the current village elder!

Starring: Lee Hong Ki (You’re Beautiful), Park Min Woo (Roommate, Flower Boy Ramyun Shop), Lee Shi Un (Reply 1997), Kwak Dong Yun (Jang Ok Jung, Living in Love), Lee Ha Nui (Iron Daughters-in-Law, Tazza: The Hidden Card).

fr: onetvasia.com

cr colorful clouds

WELCOME TO #FTISLAND STUDIO를 찾아 주신 프리마돈나 여러분들 감사드립니다. 덕분에 또 한번 행복한 추억을 만들게 되었습니다. 앞으로도 FTISLAND와 함께 해주실거죠? 잘 부탁드립니다♡

Archived