[Official] Lee Hongki and Fujii Mina (Global We Got Married Couple) Thread Part 2

lindas55

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry for the Random posting, I really tried to learn posting from Imgur. It took me so long to do it. Where can I find the "insert Image" emoticon? hehehe. I just did a hit or miss ...when I clicked the message box to "paste", the "open dashboard..." thingy will usually appear.Then suddenly, I tried clicking again & again until the "paste" word would appear. At least, I managed to post the images...uugghhh!! Please bear with me...Thank you!!

Ladies,  Ever wonder what's it's like to be sitting across the table eating with HK?:phew: Sounds romantic right? :wub:

cr arch_sdh ig

Unless you're delusional or you're Mina san, it's not going to happen. :w00t:  He treats all his females friends like one of the boys :crazy:  As noted by his friends in GWGM, only with Mina, he was a romantic gentleman. :wub:

And his friends are no better. :w00t:  Take notes ladies :crazy:

cr skullhong12

Just kidding.:crazy:  DJ Arch posted that HK actually imitated Ha Jeong. What a relief. :sweatingbullets::D

Archived