[Official] Lee Hongki and Fujii Mina (Global We Got Married Couple) Thread Part 2

lindas55

I really feel sorry for the boys and the Pris who had travelled far to see them, many of them were in tears

1 retweet2 favorites
     Retweet1
     Favorite2
    More

Our boys didn't get to perform at all and tomorrow they'll be leaving Xi An..

1 retweet2 favorites
     Retweet1
     Favorite2
    More

Oh dear, due to heavy downpour, the event was cancelled..

:(:(:(

Hongki is apologizing to everyone in Weibo.. It's not your fault, Hongki, no one can control the weather..

2. cr lee hong-gi weibo 
  3. Rain ... thunder .. my fans how to do the show canceled .. .. I'm really sorry that you have been waiting for you .. we will definitely come back next time .. I'm sorry .. ah .. (microsoft translated)
    • 005Nmrxljw1esmm0mr7ukj30ku0rs43g.jpg

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the info @meimei264 .. And I also wanna say hi to all daramji dels here.. I'm still not familiar with the new layout.. 

​Welcome aboard, @s_ella. I think many of us are going through a learning curve - I know I am. :)

So.. I've been waiting for pics of concert and either missed the post or was forgotten. I wanted to go so bad with you guys, but...

​Hi @lynn715  I'm not clear about what concert you're referring to.  We've posted their recent concerts in Hongkong and Tokyo. Are you referring to their concert in Mexico City back in January?  Those postings are in the part 1 thread.  Here is the linkhttp://forums.soompi.com/en/topic/336358-official-lee-hongki-and-fujii-mina-global-we-got-married-couple-thread-part-1/?page=1855:

So.. I've been waiting for pics of concert and either missed the post or was forgotten. I wanted to go so bad with you guys, but...

​Hi @lynn715  I'm not clear about what concert you're referring to.  We've posted their recent concerts in Hongkong and Tokyo. Are you referring to their concert in Mexico City back in January?  Those postings are in the part 1 thread.  Here is the linkhttp://forums.soompi.com/en/topic/336358-official-lee-hongki-and-fujii-mina-global-we-got-married-couple-thread-part-1/?page=1855:

​Yep Mexico, How lucky was linda!!!  Really wish I was with ya guys!! Just finished looking through the photos and even a video of linda I didn't know of!!!  That is beyond fantastic! Looks like you all had a good time, I'm so glad! 

Mina will appear in NHK Yokohama FM live radio program "Sound Cruise" on 6/1 18:00 to promote her new stage play "Peer Gynt"

official site: http://www.nhk.or.jp/yokohama/program/004/

​thanks so much for the news about Mina I hope someone can translate this when it happens or at least give us a report on what is said.  I miss reading news about Mina and her projects so any news is so welcomed.  Please keep us informed we miss hearing about her.

​Yep Mexico, How lucky was linda!!!  Really wish I was with ya guys!! Just finished looking through the photos and even a video of linda I didn't know of!!!  That is beyond fantastic! Looks like you all had a good time, I'm so glad! 

​hay Lynn all I can say is going to the concert in Mexico was a dream come true.  Seeing them in the Hotel and making sure they got our presents was so great but for me it was the chance to dance on stage with Hongki that made my dreams come true.  It is a memory that I will always cherish.  Living in the states I had never gotten to see Hongki and ft island live and up close but to meet them and see them perform is better then anything I have ever imagined when I watched their concerts on youtube.  I feel for all the fans that travel to see them only to have the concert canceled do to weather.  They give an unbelieveable show so if they come back to this part of the world save up and lets all go see them together.  We can have one great big daramji del girl party.

​hay Lynn all I can say is going to the concert in Mexico was a dream come true.  Seeing them in the Hotel and making sure they got our presents was so great but for me it was the chance to dance on stage with Hongki that made my dreams come true.  It is a memory that I will always cherish.  Living in the states I had never gotten to see Hongki and ft island live and up close but to meet them and see them perform is better then anything I have ever imagined when I watched their concerts on youtube.  I feel for all the fans that travel to see them only to have the concert canceled do to weather.  They give an unbelieveable show so if they come back to this part of the world save up and lets all go see them together.  We can have one great big daramji del girl party.

​Its on!! If I had someone to watch my dad, I would have been there with you this time!! 

SOCIAL MEDIA

Hongki shows off his newest tattoos and explain what they mean

May 31, 2015 @ 12:53 am

n610BLTZI1WE7.jpg by jennywill
  •  

F.T. Island's Hongki got a new pair of tattoos!

He's already gotten a few, and proudly showed off his newest ones on Instagram. The new tattoos are two keys on his right shoulder. He explained, "We will be the ftisland key of new door @dx2ta2 hyung, thanks as always."

It seems like the two red keys are supposed to symbolize his band. What do you think of his new tattoos?

credit allkpop on twitter

one thing about Hongki tattoos they all have a personal meaning. They show his heart and all the people and things that  are important to him

cr @simsim623

profile_270646854_75sq_1355886947.jpg simsim623 Hong Ki is apologizing upon the cancellation of the Xi An's open air event due to bad weather. It's not their fault anyway.

Felt sorry for the fans who had been waiting to see the boys awesome LIVE performance.

It was so touching that HongKi really went back to the venue after rain had stopped to check on the pris.... I think if I'm one of them I'll be cursing the security guards for the rest of my life! Well, who can get mad at this cute face....aaawwww HongKi you are so sweet 

11379304_721406237985013_1650156450_n.jp

Here is an artist who never takes his fans for granted. :) He loves them from his heart. :wub:

Archived